<<---DOTW--->>

x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Everybody

How r ya all doing after another twist to the last episode and all rest fo the week......i knoe all of u want to share ur opinion so here i am with this discussion of the week.

Where Do you think Ganga Disappeared?....Also, will she come in front of shekar after whut happened?

Do you think sagar will come back after what happened?

What will be asked by the kidnappers in return of  Guriya? if money how much?

Do you think after subodh bailed ganga will it affect his realtionship with his wife shrada?

Will Bidnu's Aunt be able to double cross, will she have another plan after being threatned by sunny's brother?

What are you expecting to happen next week?

What is you opiinion on Jhanvi's revenge? Will she be able to gather the courage?will she be able to succed?

Do you think jhanvi really kidnapped guriya?

will guriya do something?

Do you think it is high tyme for Sagar to come back?

I am waiting for all of your answers....waht do you think?

Rani

Edited by rani_phool - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rani_phool

Hi Everybody

How r ya all doing after another twist to the last episode and all rest fo the week......i knoe all of u want to share ur opinion so here i am with this discussion of the week.

Where Do you think Ganga Disappeared?....Also, will she come in front of shekar after whut happened? I'm not sure but she should bcos to be prove herself, if she doesn't then where else will she go..?

Do you think sagar will come back after what happened? Yes, I hope so.

What will be asked by the kidnappers in return of  Guriya? if money how much? dunno, maybe 50 crores?😕

Do you think after subodh bailed ganga will it affect his realtionship with his wife shrada? It shouldn't..

Will Bidnu's Aunt be able to double cross, will she have another plan after being threatned by sunny's brother? Most likely..

What are you expecting to happen next week? Sagar-Ganga milan!😳

What is you opiinion on Jhanvi's revenge? Will she be able to gather the courage?will she be able to succed? She will succeed, if she doesn't then no-one will watch the show..😆

Do you think jhanvi really kidnapped guriya? no, why would she?

will guriya do something? probably escape...

Do you think it is high tyme for Sagar to come back? YES

Rani

Brilliant Discussion!👏👏

-Misha
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Everybody

Where Do you think Ganga Disappeared?....Also, will she come in front of shekar after whut happened?-Well,i think the kidnapping was one of their plan

Do you think sagar will come back after what happened?Well,i  dont think so i have the feeling that after the bindu secret will come up then JS will get married and after that sagar will come and see ganga

What will be asked by the kidnappers in return of  Guriya? if money how much? -Ammm i think its a plan of jhanvi and gudiya and subhog

Do you think after subodh bailed ganga will it affect his realtionship with his wife shrada?-Yes it will but after she will coem to know binu's truth she will be sorry and BTW her name is shanta

Will Bidnu's Aunt be able to double cross, will she have another plan after being threatned by sunny's brother?-Yes she will do but i dont think ganga and subhog will let her do anything

What are you expecting to happen next week?I am expecting  SG to meet ...just hope😆

What is you opiinion on Jhanvi's revenge? Will she be able to gather the courage?will she be able to succed?Yes of course ...but after the track i dont think that easily but i am happy to know that subhog and sagar and kaveri ar ewith her

Do you think jhanvi really kidnapped guriya?Yes...i think its a plan

will guriya do something?...Well i dont know..

Do you think it is high tyme for Sagar to come back?Surely ...we are waiting for that...

Rani

pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm in blueHi EverybodyHello Shello😊

How r ya all doing after another twist to the last episode and all rest fo the week......i knoe all of u want to share ur opinion so here i am with this discussion of the week. Very Good😆

Where Do you think Ganga Disappeared?....Also, will she come in front of shekar after whut happened? She got kidnapped. Yes, cuz she's a brave girl like me😆

Do you think sagar will come back after what happened?Depends on the directors

What will be asked by the kidnappers in return of  Guriya? if money how much? Millions of Dollars

Do you think after subodh bailed ganga will it affect his realtionship with his wife shrada? It shouldn't, but if it does, then it's for the good cuz he deserves someone who knows how to joke

Will Bidnu's Aunt be able to double cross, will she have another plan after being threatned by sunny's brother? Ya, she has a chalak dimag

What are you expecting to happen next week? Party,it's my b-day😆 just kidding, i think that there should be a new entry

What is you opiinion on Jhanvi's revenge? Will she be able to gather the courage?will she be able to succed? In my opinion, the protagonist should not take revenge. she should love everybody and melt everybody's hearts with love and not hatred😛

Do you think jhanvi really kidnapped guriya? Of course not

will guriya do something? No! she doesn't know karate😆

Do you think it is high tyme for Sagar to come back? Well, i'm kind of sad to say that i don't really care. i like him having flashbacks of ganga becuz then they also play my favorite tune in the background😆

I am waiting for all of your answers....waht do you think?Then get going and read the replies fast!!!😆

RaniNavi😳

x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i read the replies....nice dissucusion.........lolzz...tue do u think is gonna happen after today's episode since the whole truth is out.....any hopes of sagar showing up before ganga's and shekars's marriage.....Just ssooooooo curiuos...???

rani
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Everybody hELLO rani😃

Where Do you think Ganga Disappeared?....Also, will she come in front of shekar after whut happened?

--yup she will coz she has to prove herself right nah so😃--

Do you think sagar will come back after what happened?

--yea surely he will after all SG ka milan abhi bakee hai😳--

What will be asked by the kidnappers in return of  Guriya? if money how much?

--maybe 50 lakhs😕 (or maybe more then that😆)--

Do you think after subodh bailed ganga will it affect his realtionship with his wife shrada?

--yea i think so--

Will Bidnu's Aunt be able to double cross, will she have another plan after being threatned by sunny's brother?

--yea evil ppl r like this only--

What are you expecting to happen next week?

--to have some romance betw. shekher n ganga😊 coz SG wont meet this fast😭--

What is you opiinion on Jhanvi's revenge? Will she be able to gather the courage?will she be able to succed?

--of course she will succeed--

Do you think jhanvi really kidnapped guriya?

--nah comen yarr she is like her mother😉--

will guriya do something?

--she will help her father(shekher) to marry with ganga--

Do you think it is high tyme for Sagar to come back?

--yea he shd come back.. sagar , ganga needs u😳--

gr8 questions, rani👏 realli njoyed answering them ^^