Anjali November 07 archives

preethi_r thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Nov 1st Update

Maya asks who it is, and tilaga tells its her friend.Tilaga is shocked to see the photo sent by ashok. It is the photo taken by joy of the incident. Ashok threatens her tht he will put the photo in the internet and ask her to come to a hotel in 20 min. Tilaga tells maya a lie and leaves.

Tilaga meets Ashok. Ashok shows some more photos and tilaga cries. Ashok wants her to give him back all the wealth tht anjali took from him and gave to raja. As a starter, he asks her to get him 10 lakhs. Tilaga leaves.Ashok is happy.

Dhasha asks the cops supervising the cell to go and gets the key from them. She gives a cell phone to maha and asks her to take of the cell phone business. (Inmates can make the call but have to pay more thn the actual amount) Anjali is crying becoz of pain, and in the same cell, the inmates are making calls, throughout the night.

In the morning, anjali meets the inspector and complains of dhashayini. She tells him tht she is torturing them and tells tht at night time, cell phone business is conducted and so she cant sleep in her cell. Inspector asks her if she wont change during investigation. He also warns tht if someone tells lies they have to be in the dark room for three days alone.

Freeze.. 

I wont be able to do the update tomorrow..i hope some one will help me out..thanks in advance!!

Edited by preethi_r - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi_r thumbnail

Nov 2nd Update

Today, the server was up and down many times, so i was not able to see the episode fully. Some one, who saw the episode fully, can plz fill in..

Dhasha is brought before the inspector and he enquires abt the cell phone business, sorna and maha support dhasha and tells tht anjali is telling a lie...(after tht i was not able to see)  but at the end, the inspector gives one week dark room  confinement to the trio👏. (i think meera spoke in favor of anjali)

Ashok, Raja and Anjali are present in the divorce court, and ashok tells the judge tht he wants to divorce anjali as she had a illegal relationship with Raja and tht the baby is not his🤢. Raja gets angry and tells tht he is gonna kill him. Anjali agrees to divorce him, but refuses to give the thali.Back in the cell,  Anjali is seeing the court papers and laughing. She tells meera tht she is happy to get the divorce.. (and some more conversations, which i missed)

Sorna is very angry tht they had to be in the dark room becoz of anjali and plans to hurt Anjali. Dhasha suggest tht they should poison her, but sorna wants anjali to know tht it was she who did it and plans something else.. (Server went down again, and i missed a scene). In the end, sorna, dhasha and maha beat anjali and she falls down crying. The trio,  escape from the place leaving anjali all alone.

Freeze

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Monday's update.

I am updating today to give a break to preethi😉

Starts with the same scene of three people beating anjali.They curse her to death & run away.
anjali is admitted in Govt hospital.

Next comes the scene of Raja & thilaga.They go to a jewellary shop.(i think its kanisk but name is not shown)Raja offers to buy her so many jewels but thilaga remembers ashok asking jewels & keeps refusing.Then she asks for diamond necklace for 10 laks& draws a design as she dont like the necklaces shown.Then a close up of diamond necklace is shown.

Next anjali is shown in hospital in a different saree.She gets up & cries that she has lost her baby.Meena tries to convince her but she keeps saying a women knows it very well.Then meena scolds her for fighting against those three rowdies.Anjali says she lost her mom again as meena told this child is her mom.Anjali says why good people r always punished & remain a slave to bad people.

Next maya is shown talking before saradha's photo as it is her thithi.She praises saratha for giving her life & feels sorry abt anjali being in jail & calls thilaga down so that they can go to sundaram's house.Raja asks whether he can leave after 10 minutes from sundaram's house as he has a meeting.Maya scolds him saying saratha has brought him up for 25 yrs then now only she is his mother.Thilaga comes down wearing the new necklace.Then all get ready to go.Thilaga gets a call from ashok.She sends raja & maya first & then takes the call.He asks her to come in 15 min otherwise he will put the photoes to public viewing.Thilaga goes & meets ashok in some public place (i think the same hotel).He asks for the necklace.Thilaga says what she will say to raja & maya.He tells her to ask anjali as she lies well.Thilaga says why u r torturing me.He says u have to ask abt torture to anjali.Thilaga says how he can boast like this.Ashok asks thilaga to say raja abt joy then raja will torture her.Then he gets the necklace from her & leaves.

A women inspector arrives in the hospital & sents meena as she will take care of anjali.Meena leaves.The inspector sees anjali for some time & asks whether she is saratha's daughter.Anjali says yes.The inspector says she studied due to saratha & why her daughter land up in jail.

Camera freezes on anjali's face

And this is specially for anu.
                From the titles we can see that anjali has come out of jail as she wears a green saree.
so many new characters also shown including a small girl.
                   Anjali saves thilaga from ashok.Ashok & thilaga r in a room.Somebody knocks & it is anjali.
       The small girl catches the hand of anjali & i think she asks anjali to come with her.

Due to net problem updating was left in half.sorry 😕

Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
preethi_r thumbnail

Guys today's update is given by ginny007. This is her first post. Thanks you so much Ginny👏👏👏 Welcome to IF 🤗🤗🤗 I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

A brief update...6th November by ginny007

Tillaga comes to her house and maya(her mil) asks her as to where she has been...and if it was thtimportant than her mother's thithi...or atleast tht she cd have informed them as to where she was going...tillaga says that the friend whom she had told had an accident was serious and tht she had to leave immediately...Maya says that she is acting mysteriously and that every time the phone call comes,she acts weird...maya retors angrily as to whether she spies on her..So maya replies saying that she is like her mom and that anjali had requested her to take care of thillaga as a mom and that she has to be open and tell things openly to her..
Thillaga says there is nothing and is abt to go to her room when maya asks as to where her necklace is...thillaga says she has removed it and its there in her room..maya asks her as to when she can remove her nexklace,then why not her ear-rings...once again thillaga tried to say angrily when raja comes and tells tht its in the room and that she shd be careful and not let things lie everywhere...and asks thillaga to go and keep it properly....he also requests her to be happy and free...
After tillaga leaves,maya says tht she knows raja was lying allthe while and then asks raja to advice his wife to be free and happy and also to be like a bird and be attached to the family(guess thts wat she meant..clarify this)

maya is not feeling well.....dr comes and tells its nothign but to take medicines every 2 hrs.raja wants to cancel his business meeting...mom says no...he says mom is important for him and calls up and cancels..tillaga asks him to go for it and that she will take care of maya...he says that medicines have to be given every 2 hrs and requests her not to go anywhere ...she says she will take care of her and not to worry...

Tillaga is taking medicines when ashok calls her..mobile is in silent mode...rings twice..then she sees it and then picks it up.....he asks her to meet him..he wants to talk to her....Tillaga says she cant come as maya is not well..he asks her to kill maya....she asks if he is in his senses...he says yes ....do it if u want to be happy....Freezes...

This is my first time update....and i do not know the story of anjali too...have been reading these updates for a week or so....have updated with that only....so am not sure abt the character names too....Hope this is fine....and Sorry if i have missed anything..

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

November 7th update

Ashok call up little nut (Thilaga) and as usual blackmails her, want her to meet him immediately, she refuse cause Maya is sick and has to take care of her. Ashok tell he to let Maya die, if she dies, then each of them can be happy. If she doesn't come right now, he will post posters in front her house and the whole street with "Thilaga call me". little nut is afraid and agrees to meet him. She even doesn't give the medicine to Maya and rush off.

Police bring Anjali back to jail, after the formalities is done, jailer order Anjali to take a few days rest and don't do any job and ask Meera to take care of her. They goes to the cell, Anjali is sad cause no one has come to see her. Meera console her and says nobody knows she aborted the baby, that's why, she will get used to this like her. The jail life will be rough if she doesn't think of the best of it like they are save inside jail etc. Anjali feels much better and ask how Meera landed up in jail? Meera, doesn't say anything at first but then says people is saying that she have killed her own husband. Anjali look at her and says she knows Meera would never have done it, Meera tell her history. She and her hubby had love marriage, his parents didn't like it and accused her to be after his money and wealth. He was a doc and had lots of dream, like building a hospital for the poor ones and free service. He went to see his parents one day and had a fight, when he comes home, he begun to drink a lot and they had a big fight. in front her eyes, he fall down from balcony and took suicide. Her in-laws blamed her and send her behind the bars.

She breaks down and Anju console her and promise to be with her side forever. Meera is happy and want Anju to do something for her, continue her studies and become an IAS officer, that's her wish. Anjali once again look determined to do that. (grr…how many times has Anju give us that look like she is a puthamai penn😕…its time to take life's lesson and have a maker Anju😉)

Little nut and Ashok meets up, he threaten her more and little nut ask why he is torturing her since she has given him the necklace worth 10 lakhs. He just laugh off as its just a beginning, he want the house they are living at, little nut is shocked and wonder how she can do that, cause its under Rajas name. Ashok tell her to relax as he knows how to deal that and take her inside to eat ice cream and discuss. Raja was there by and saw them talk. ( what a yerke…when will this sadist end up to where he belongs - cellmate to his dad😡😡)

At home, Raja wakes his mum up and give her the medicine little nut forgot to give. She asks about little nuts whereabouts, Raja lies about her being her somewhere and make his mum sleep again. He locks the door and has a sad face. ( poor Raja, he is in a dilemma, he lies to his own mum cause of Thilaga sake and she just continues to serve him with lies after lies. Anju made a bad choice by marrying off little nut with him…he and Maya is going suffer)

Little nut finally arrives home and he stops her and tell, he doesn't care where, what and whom she has being with as its none of his business according to him. He repeat the dialog she told him yesterday about she will take care while he goes to the meeting and wonder where she has being instead of talking care of his mother in a loud( anger voice. Little nut is shocked. ( I hope little nut tell Raja the truth, otherwise she is death meat😡) FREEZE

Wish all of my friends a  HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!!!!

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
preethi_r thumbnail

Nov.9th Update.

Dhasha, sorna and maha threaten to tear anjali's IAS application. They are ready to leave her alone, only if she asks forgiveness to them and promises not to interfere in their business. Meera begs anjali to ask forgiveness and anjali does so.

Inspector reads Anjali's IAS application and calls her to the office. The inspector encourages anjali and wishes her the best. Sorna is not happy hearing everything.

Anjali thanks Meera for all her encouragement. Meera says tht anjali should study well, become an IAS officer and prove tht women can do anything and tht they are equal to men. She tells her, tht ashok has seen how a good wife should be, thro anjali, and the same ashok should also see how a women will be, when she gets angry.Anjali promises to do that.

Anjali is studying at night and Meera is sitting along with her to give accompany. Sorna and Maha are disturbed and asks them to sleep. Anjali tells them tht they cant disturb her and continues reading. Sorna and Maha start disturbing her by singing a song teasing anjali. Anjali continues reading without getting disturbed. Freeze

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sankadevi30 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

preethi_r thumbnail

preethi_r thumbnail