Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

^haha so does this mean i have yet another drama to watch? i mean it's recording on my dvr.. but i don't watch it.. no time -_-

and i'm perfectly content with my jiyong and virtually all of suju πŸ˜† so leave me out of this one? πŸ˜‰
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Khush: I know i have heard Soulmate is really good too! It's like u said "not liking a single drama phase"!! But I promise I will give it another try in a few days..! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah do try DP.. it's good will give my review of it later.. in the other section!

@Tiki: woah didn't u give me GDragon πŸ˜›

He does have the hottest bod
😳
MNMS thumbnail
yeah yeah.. all the girls drool at Kwon Sang Woo nowπŸ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ ahaha dont worry he's urs yaar....im already calling him jeejuπŸ˜† so get married quick and give us some good newsπŸ˜‰ ahh im so besharam!

@tiki: ahh its not that awesome...stick with suju!πŸ˜†

@sheru: yes try again!! lolz varna ill come over and force u to watch!! ill give dp a shot in a few days!
MNMS thumbnail
Marriage?!? Good news?!? 😲

Erm.. I guess I am a little Crush-Commitment-Phobiac 🀣 lmao!

I stilllllll have to select my crush 😳 πŸ˜†
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Marriage?!? Good news?!? 😲

Erm.. I guess I am a little Crush-Commitment-Phobiac 🀣 lmao!

I stilllllll have to select my crush 😳 πŸ˜†

We are all willing to help, ji. πŸ˜†

And omggg... who is that GUY? πŸ˜πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Edited by marvelous.malks - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail

lmao...crush-commitment-phobia!? πŸ˜† i think the issue here is that the asian entertainment has WAYYYY to many hot guys to choose from.....trust me i went through the phase...its like u see one hot guy and u watch some new show and BAM! theres a new one......

as malks said..we're all here to help you....malks> he's Kwon Sang Woo..currently lead actor in Bad Love....

okies...so ive copied a list i posted in the "who's the hottest" thread a LONG time ago....let's take a look and evalute ur optionsπŸ˜†

joo ji hoon - hot hot hott!

Bi - obviously HOT.... i dont know anyone who doesnt think hes hot

Hyun Bin - gahhhh lol i think tiki and khairu agree with me..this man is FINE!
Hes in My Name is Kim Sam Soon btw

Yamapi - my recent love and stars in Nobuta wo Produce and Kurosagi and currently airing Proposal Daikusen
i just wanna pinch his cheeks~^_^

Mike He - gahhhh mr.hottie over here lol....watch him in Devil Beside You where he plays a bad boy!

Lee Min Ki- okay this man i think is just plain aDORKable..hes not hot but damn is he CUTEEEEEEE (he stars in Oh Dal Ja's Spring)

Lee Dong Wook- hahaha another mr.hottie in the house....stars in My Girl...i wanna be HIS GIRL! lol

Jiro - omg how could i forget him....another adorkable hottie!!!!! stars in It Started with a Kiss and Hana Kimi

Jae Hee - heheh this guyz cute and funny and i love his actingg...he was in Delightful Girl and currently airing Witch Amusement

Kim Jeong Hoon - okay no need for an introduction we all know where hes from (okay in case u dont know...he was in Goong and currently airing Witch Amusement)

Daniel Henney - hands off ladies...hes all of Tikis lol.....but he was in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and some movies i believe

Vic Zhou aka Zai Zai- gahhh cutieeeeeeeee lol am i right tiki..started in Meteor Garden 1 and 2 and also MARs and Silence

Kim Sung Soo- very smexy and good looking..starred in Full House
(update: he is also in Bad Love)

Lee Wan - really good actor and looks good too lol...he stars in Tree of Heaven and Taste Sweet Love

and last but not least..

Ming Dao - stars in The Prince who Turns into a Frog..hes super cute and has this asian+latin mixed look! (my recent fav hehe)

marvelous.malks thumbnail
^ Di, the only problem is.. for Maryam di, its not that too many guys are HOT, she doesn't like any of them!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And that list of guys right there... a few months ago I wouldn't know any of them! πŸ˜†

joo ji hoon is just HOT! nothing else to say.. I haven't even seen him in any dramas yet, but I feel the hottness!
Bi.. i would rather NOT say anything. πŸ˜† πŸ€ͺ 😍 He's beginning to me my biggest asian crush.. even above Mike He! 😳 πŸ˜†

Jae Hee...man, i don't know.. but I didn't like him too much in the drama I just got done watching, Witch Yoo Hee.. but his acting is fantabulous!
I've heard SOOO much about Hyun Bin n Yamapi, but I haven't looked at them carefully πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Maryam Di, Lee Dong Wook... woot woot!! πŸ˜† I think I stared at him like 4everrrr when i was watching My Girl 😍 He is def. a cutie!

Kim Jeong Hoon.. looks like he is about to FALL ASLEEP in Witch Amuesment man! πŸ˜† Such an uninteresting character.. maybe he's better in goong?

now, maryam Di's list consists of good looks, but more then that.. he should be a EXCELLENT actor! Right? πŸ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

sehrish di: GDRAGON IS MINE! *points to siggy* haha πŸ˜›

anyway.. i turned on my tv today and realized that that hott guy in full house is in bad love... and then i saw khush's post and was like: yeah! him! =D

i still have to watch it.. and now that there's even more eye candy.. it's on my must watch list XD
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
bad love is officially finished on mysoju!! ah lol and i ended up watching the whole drama.......heres my review

rating : 7/10

Review
okay so out of the 7 points i do give this drama...about 4 goes to Sang woo himself for being so darn HOT...woo...lol the rest goes to the very nice direction and scene sequence...partially to the story which was orginally but wayyyyy to melodrama.....i have to say that besides being draggy in most of the episodes, it was just so darn depressingg...and the indesisiveness of each and every single character really started to piss me off...

watch this if your in the mood for: eye candy, melodrama and depression