Written Update for 18th Nov 07

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

HI friends, this was one of the best epi of ACHPM.........cant miss it.........dont miss it plz.......πŸ˜†

Its dewali and Zoya are putting kandils and diyas on urmis terrace, when muwa di comes n tells them to put more kandil... saying laxi ma comes in that house first which is more lit, so urmi says that then sandeep babus house will be bypass by her, so muwa di says ....ya hes the only one whos house will be dark, then she looks at urmi and says, why dont u do something baout it and goes down.........

Urmi is thinking out loud, if via me sandeep babus life would light up then there wouldnt be any problem, so zoya says, urmi u just leave it........u just stop it, anything u do or say,doesnt have any effect on sandeep bhai,ur after him for so long, but he doesnt understand it so just leave it and that day in ram leela, i got so frightened that this time urmis gone, but what happened??? nothing......

so urmi says, ur right zoya , the next day he scolded me for chaning the lines and handed me few cds to listen n thats it,...boring......

Zoya, thats what im telling u urmi, after so many signs from u this man is not understiand this means on 3 things, either hes completely dumb,.... so urmi quickly says, which hes not, then zoya continues, then he doesnt love u, urmi quickly covers zoyas mouth with her hand n says dont say that..........then she said, what didnt happen on ram leela, it will happen on diwali ....ill tell sandeep babu my feelins... so zoyz says right, indirectly, so urmi says no......directly......sandeep babu, me urmi mehta loves u....so zoya gets happy, u will say it, so urmi says promise.....they both are so happy.......

Scene changes.......Sigh.......Sandeep babu..chupe rustam😳.......is hiding a pic in his bookπŸ˜† he opens it and see its.....its urmis..........sigh it was so beautiful, i cant describe it.........u have to see it to believe it..........he takes the pic out and is looking at it and hes thinking about ram leel when urmi was telling him that i can see how much u love me, but plz do tel me that u love me........and also remmebering the scene from the first epi , when urmi tells him that she was in love..............haiiiiii..........i love that blue sari of hers heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and woh aada..........Hes still looking at the pic with so much feelings and his eyes are shining ..........sigh... u can see hes in love with the person in the pic.......πŸ˜‰

Hes still admiring the pic when he hears a scooter sound made by jugle, and he quickly hides the pic in his book, and jugle comes up in am imaginary bike and parks it in sandeeps house and says, u called me, sandeep say i called all 3 of u, he said i m enough, sandeep says, no ur not enough, then sandy asks, what u doing for dewali, jugle says ill do it on dewali, so sandeep says dewali is tomorrow.......so jugle says on i was wondering from morning what i was forgetting, so sandeep tells him, plz the 3 of u install a kandeel in the middle of the mohalla, anyway sandeep tried to explain jugle, but poor jugle, he is brainless hehehe..sandeep tells them to install a kandeel in the center n he will takecare of the rest..... then jugle says, sandeep bhai i will blast loads of bombs tomorrow and is about to leave when sandeep calls him back n says, take ur scooter too, so he climbs on his imaginary scooter n drives away heheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When the coast is clear Sandeep again opens the book and takes out urmis pic n says out loud.........this dewali im also thinking of blasting atleast one bomb.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Scene changes..... jugle is looking for hari and mushtaq, he doesnt know they are setting up fireworks in his pants from behind, and lit it, just then sujha jee comes and says why cant u do one thing properly, sandeep asked u to get a kandeel, that also u cant do..u cant do any work...why u felt so lonely .. bloodyfool........sukha sing again in his englsih mood.......hehehehhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jugle says hes looking for hari n musi, so sukha jee says they ar right behind u and juglesees the fire works n gets happy, sukha jee takes it form his hands n tells them to go and calls them stupid character ehehhe...........hes still holding the lit fire works n says to himself,whats that noise n smell and sees the fireworks about to explode and so he quickly throws them in the air an ducks hehehehhe..............hes so funny..........

Scene changes Ratiram jee has made mithai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... giving everyone to taste.... everyone has a differnt opinion of it.... poor ratiram jee πŸ˜†

Sukha jee tells sandeep to think about his life and complete his lifes article......😳

Sandeep find Urmi is his house... setting it all up for dewali and some nice dialogue b/w then interupted by fireworks...urmis hand is burnt .. but sandeep is feeling the pain...heheehπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Urmi ka jala howa haat tu nazar aata hai... urmi ka jalwa howa dil kab nazar aaye gaaa....πŸ˜†Sandeep is trying to tell urmi something but cant, then finally promises to say it tomrrow....urmi se bach nahi sakta........πŸ˜†

Urmi falls in sandeeps arms...😳😳😳...cool scene and like always someone walks in........grrrrrrr im telling u... sandeep should keep his door locked or moved somewhere far hehehehehπŸ˜†

Good scene b/w zoya n vaibhai

Sorab ka dewali main deewala nikal haya...kase ...dont miss it.....hehehheπŸ˜†

Urmi looks lovely and makes sandeep admits that she is looking gr8!!!!!! Sandeep admits that hes incomplete without urmi.... urmi is shocked!!!!!!!! points towards herself and sandeep nods.....again she tells him to say it... n is again interupted..........sigh........😳

Urmi well..................did she say it???? or did he say it???????????watch n see................

Sandeep looked so handsome n so shy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaY-dReAmEr thumbnail
Thanx for recreating the magic in words Fazila πŸ˜ƒ I'm in luv with S-U all over again 😍
Fazila~ thumbnail
i know.........everytime iwatch it i fall in love.........hehehehhe 😳
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
it seem awesome epi
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fazi...thanks for the update yaar. if possible i'll download the vid and keep it with me. it was such an amazing episode. btw u missed out the scene where one by one all CG folks go for pooja and sandeep is left alone. or did u miss it on purpose?
btw only 1 line between zoya-vaibhav...that shows the interest level.   πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Fazi...thanks for the update yaar. if possible i'll download the vid and keep it with me. it was such an amazing episode. btw u missed out the scene where one by one all CG folks go for pooja and sandeep is left alone. or did u miss it on purpose?
btw only 1 line between zoya-vaibhav...that shows the interest level.   πŸ˜‰

ur most welcome.......

here is a good quality on ppls request,........download this ...........

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/807463