Anjali June 07 archives

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
My apologies for the lateness of the update, i didnt think it was worth watchin, and only saw the episode now as I was very bored!! Its actually a bit better than the previous ones this week πŸ˜†

Thursday's Episode:
Houseowner who likes Anjali is at their home, cutting vegetables for Kaveri. He asks her lots of questions about Anjali and asks what does she think of me? Kaveri says, she thinks you're a loosu...but dont worry, look how clever I am, and she thinks I'm a loosu tooπŸ˜›!! Funny dialogues with them (well, funnier than PonPandian and RR). He then asks is Anjali married. Babu comes in and only hears the last bit, so he says no, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not married? Houseowner complains that he does so much for this family, but doesnt get a right answer. A comes with SM (supriya's mum) and he gets all shy. A asks him to leave as they have family matters to discuss. He goes and Kaveri teases A about him. A calls Babu and tells them that Roja remembers her. They're all happy as they assume that she will give evidence against Ashok (dumb people). JM phones and tells Kaveri she wants a new place to stay as she wont stay at Anjali's place.

Anjali is going to college, when Gopal stops her and threatens her as usual. She smiles and says to him come closer. He goes closer and she says Poda..🀬🀬🀬 Music is played to censor whats she says..that shuts Gopal up πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anjali is at Maya's house and tells them that Roja remembers her. Yamuna straight away asks did she mention the murders? Anjali says, I didnt think of asking her as I was so happy that she rememberd my name!! Yamuna, Maya and Raja make fun of her, when Ashok's car drives up to the house. Maya tells Raja not to let Ashok know that Anjali is there. Raja goes out and tells him Anjali has gone. Ashok doesnt believe him and shouts for Anjali to come out. Maya and Raja try to stall him, but he shouts more, so Anjali comes out. He talks bad about her and Raja and says I can give just one phonecall and say its a brothel. Raja gets annoyed so Maya drags him back in. Anjali says look what you have done, will my mother be brought back to life? He says, you just forget that dog (Raja) and come with me for 10 days, your mother will be brought back to life, in your womb. You can stay with him for a few days, but you cant stay with me?? Anjali is disgusted and says people like you shouldnt live. She grabs a big piece of wood to hit him with but Maya and Yamuna hold her back...thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Friday's Episode:
They hold Anjali back, and she shouts at him and goes inside. Maya cries and says how can you have said that about me running a brothel? I bought you up as well. Raja comes back out and tries to fight again, so does Yamuna. Maya begs Ashok to leave them alone and falls at his feet. He walks off in anger.

Kaveri stupidly suggests that JM go and live with Supriya as Jeeva is the one who pays the rent and JM refuses to live with Kaveri (because of Sundaram). JM agrees as she thinks its her right so she can give trouble to Supriya and SM. When she arrives she starts being rude to SM and demands everything from her. Then she asks, what did my husband see in you, that I didnt have? Kaveri says, she doesnt have a big mouth like you, and walks off!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Supriya comes home and starts hugging JM, and saying I like you so much, you have to live with us. JM is shocked and says are you joking and Supriya says no, I like you better than my own mother! JM has started to warm to Supriya (nice tactics)

Anjali and lawyer for Jeeva come in. Yamuna is also there. She is going to give evidence against Ashok and Chak. Lawyer warns her about it and says, you're life will be affected by it, you're doing a dangerous thing here. Yamuna is still determined and says her bro and dad are cheats. Supriya also wants to got to court but the lawyer says no as it will backfire and make her look bad. Lawyer says all is ok, but Jeeva's fate really hangs on what Roja is going to say.

PP and other policemen are driving along the road. Ashok's car is following them...thodarum
brinny_g thumbnail
Monday's Episode:
Pon Pandian and men are taking Ashok's man to court and Ashok's car follows.

Jeeva is outside court. Kaveri is crying when she sees him and Jeeva says he feels like he is dying and like he committed the murders. Informer is smiling. He is taken inside.

This scene made me so mad πŸ˜‘ : Meanwhile PP is on the way to court. RR stops the van she is in and asks him to get out as she has 'something important' to discuss. While they are romancing, and the other nosey policemen are watching them, Ashok's man sees this as a chance to escape (obviously). They chase him but he's disappeared..into Ashok's car.

Roja is going to go into court. Before she goes, Anjali reminds her that Subramani is Ashok = bad. Jeeva = good. Roja looks blank and confused. Ashok is behind and goes phones someone. Straight away, informer comes and shouts at them to take Roja in. Babu says informer is connected with Ashok and Chak.

In between scenes, it goes to Chak and josiar are doing some sort of prayer for Ashok I think.

PP comes now whispers to his colleague (informer) that Ashok's man has disappeared and to find him quick. Anjali, Babu and Kaveri are wondering what happened to the person. Lawyer for Jeeva comes up and tells Anjali off for talking to Roja as it could be used against them.

In court: Judge asks Jeeva did you do the crime? He launches into a this big speech about injustice and everything being corrupt, and quotes Bharathiyar, mentions Bhagat Singh and Nelson Mandela...Judge cuts in and says, this is a court. First person called up is Paramasivan. He says Jeeva is a hot tempered person. He also talks a lot, like what he did now. Param is then asked about Jeeva's visits to Chennai. He answers as expected..Jeeva had a mistress called Roja he used to see a lot. He also used to get letters from someone called Supriya. I tried to advise him but he wouldnt listen. Kaveri gets up in anger and shouts at him. Anjali and Yamuna hold her back.
brinny_g thumbnail
Tuesday's Episode:
Jeeva's lawyer accuses Param of stealing Jeeva's comb and slippers to plant them, but he denies it.
Ashok is called up and asked of Jeeva's character. He says Jeeva's bad tempered and too proud as he is poor and I am rich, and we are son in laws of the same household. He also says that Jeeva was seeing someone in Chennai. Now Jeeva's lawyer asks what were you doing near the crime scene on the day. He explains that he took Kaveri there. Then lawyer said, you did the killing as you didnt like Jeeva. Ashok just laughs and said I didnt do it.

Yamuna goes up. She is asked why are you against your own bro when you are not even related to Jeeva? She says because my bro is a pomblai porikki. She also says he did have an affair with Roja. Lawyer laughs it off and says Yamuna fights a lot with Ashok, and she doesnt like rich men, thats why she is saying all this. Yamuna denies.

Next up is evil doctor. He talks of Roja's diagnosis and treatments. Lawyer says, if Anjali helped with the treatments (with the pictures), then the evidence Roja will give is biased towards Jeeva, so we shouldnt listen to her evidence. Doc says, no, you should, she is fine. So Roja is now called.

She is asked by lawyer who am I, who is he (judge), point out your dad, anjali, etc. Roja gets it all right. Then he asks, did Anjali talk to you before you came in? What did she say? She thinks for a minute, then says..she said to me: Jeeva's life is in your hands now, say in court what I tell you. (Now Anjali looks bad, even though it is the truth). She is asked who Ashok is and has she seen him before. She says, he is my dad's boss's son and I havent seen him before. He then asks her who killed Nalini? She says Subramani. Can you tell me what he looks like? She says of course, and points at Jeeva (evil doc grins, Ashok is relieved)..thodarum
brinny_g thumbnail
Thursday's Episode:
Babu asks Anjali to eat. She says no, I need to starve, only then I will be so angry with Ashok, Chak, evil doc, government lawyer, etc. Babu said why should you fast? It should be them that should starve. She says no, this should be a lesson for all women like me, who get cheated by men like Ashok.

Chak tells Ashok off for bringing the lawyer to their house. He says if you do something wrong, you should keep quiet about it. He works for the government, not us. I did so much to get you out of trouble. Ashok says, I have also done a lot. That witness..he didnt just escape, I'm the one who helped him to. Chak is annoyed and says you shouldnt be a criminal, you are a business man. (look who's talking!) He warns Ashok again and walks off.

Babu's boss is crying. His sister is consoling him, saying she (Vennila) normally vomits blood, its not new, so why are you upset. He still cries. Babu comes in and starts talking about work, but notices him crying. A doc comes downstairs and tells off boss saying, cant you look after her properly? She should be taking her medication, or else in 6 months, she wont be alive. He asks him to bring her to the hospital tomorrow and leaves. Babu asks whats wrong with madam? Vennila comes running down the stairs like nothing has happened and says cheerily to Babu I've got blood cancer. Within a year, I'll be dead. He doesnt believe her because of the tone of her voice and asks boss. He cries and says yes, but she never shows it. Vennila smiles and says its not the kind of thing you want to go round telling everyone about is it? I take each day as it comes. My dad has so much money, and as I am not going to be around to enjoy it, I am setting up a charity for blood cancer patients like me. Babu is so upset. She tells him off for being sentimental and asks him not to speak of it again, and runs back up.

Chak and Ashok have some visitors - a suitor for Yamuna (the one from America). They talk as they wait for her to come home from work. Ashok says I want to visit her every six months in America, thats how close we are!! Yamuna comes home and Chak introduces them. She says, who asked you to find someone for me? Ashok says go and get changed. Yamuna says you cant even look after your wife properly and you're trying to arrange a marriage for me? Then she says to the suitor's parents I've never thought of them as my father and bro. I stay away from home and I drink a lot because I dont like them. They have committed two murders. Its best for you to find someone else - someone who will come to America with you, because I am not leaving India. I already love someone else called Jo, who I'm going to marry. Chak laughs uncomfortably and says she always jokes like this. Yamuna says no, Im telling the truth, he's the one who lies constantly. Chak asks, you have decided to humiliate me then? Yamuna says yes, and I will continue to do so. She then sees the flowers and fruits and says ooh, I dont like flowers (she throws it on the mother) but I do like fruits, why should they go to waste? She picks up the tray and walks off. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
'Maapilai' and co leave.
Ashok says, I am very humiliated, we have to do something to that Jo.

JM cries about Jeeva and shouts at Kaveri, saying when my son married you, it was bad luck for him. SM feels sorry for Kaveri and asks JM not to shout at her. JM yells at SM saying this is how you stole my husband from me, now ur trying to steal my DIL. Supriya runs up and says, periamma you are right, all women are like this! But dont shout at Kaveri, blame Anjali for sending Jeeva to Roja's place. JM starts telling Anjali off. She talks back saying, Im only putting up with you for Jeeva's sake, dont talk too much. JM opens her mouth, but Supriya comes in and gives her money, saying Jeeva gave this but I forgot. JM says how much more money have you 'forgot'. Supriya says how can you say like this about me? I love you so much, appa used to say I will be like you when I'm older! JM shuts up and counts the money. Supriya sends everyone back inside so JM will forget about shouting at them.

A car drives up somewhere. Ashok's adiyaal gets out of the passenger seat...thodarum
brinny_g thumbnail
Friday's Episode:
Adiyaal goes and finds out if Supriya is at home and if Anjali is also there. He goes back to the car and tells Ashok, who says I cant do it now as she's there. (He is going to try and make Supriya fall in love with him)

Anjali is annoyed with Supriya for siding with JM. She says I just do that to make her quiet. They both worry about Jeeva. Anjali says my mama is powerful as he has money on his side. Supriya says we can make a lot too. We should all start a business together as we are family now. Anjali says we will beat Ashok and Chak together.

Babu's boss is at home worrying. Babu arrives and tries to make him come to work. He says he doesnt need work anymore and tells Babu to shut the business down. Babu says no, you are coming to work tomorrow, dont think your life is over like this, happiness will come for you some day. He walks off and when he tries to go, Vennila keeps blocking his path, singing Munbe Vaa. Boss sees her doing that and Babu escapes. She goes to her dad and tries to cheer him up but he doesnt. Her athai comes and says he will be happy if you get married. Vennila says who will marry a dying girl? He asks I will find someone, but do you like anyone? She says Babu, I see him as someone in my family, not a worker. Before I die, if I do live with someone, I want it to be him. Her father is very happy.

Supriya is walking along the road, when Ashok comes up and says hello, you probably know me. She says yes, and you're speaking to me because you want me to get you back with Anjali. Ashok goes no way, I've forgotten her now. I've seen you with her and I think you shouldnt hang around with her as she's bad. Supriya asks why are you so interested and he says because you look like a good person. πŸ˜‰ He offers her a lift and she says I know the way, dont try and talk to me again, and walks off. Ashok is still confident he can get her.

Some woman brings her husband to police and cries to RR that he suddenly has a lot of money, and he must have got it in a bad way. PP comes and listens. They find out that the guy is the one who had the little shop next Nalini's house. He tries to run bt PP catches him. Thodarum
brinny_g thumbnail
Monday's Episode:
PP takes the shopkeeper to his station to get more info out of him.
Informer sees PP bring him in and is shocked. PP tells him to take the guy in his custody. He says, dont tell anyone we arrested him. If he escapes, or even dies, you will be held responsible. He smiles as he says it so I think he might know he is an informer.

Babu's boss and his sis go to see Anjali. He says I have come to beg something from you. My daughter's happiness is in your hands. She says I will do anything. He says Vennila likes Babu, I want you to talk to him so he will agree to marry her. Even though she is worried about what would happen to Babu when Vennila dies, she says I understand you and I will talk to him. He says everything depends on you.

Babu comes home from work. Anjali asks him when will you get married? He says it hasn't even been one year since mum died and you're talking about marriage. She says so after one year, you will marry? Babu then says, first my two sister's lives should be happy (what about thilaga?), then I will marry. She asks, even then, will you marry? Babu finally admits that his heart is full of Devaki and he wont forget her. Only when he forgets her, he will marry.

Anjali says someone likes you. He laughs and says who will like this moonjai? She says Vennila but he doesn't take it seriously saying she always talks like that. Anjali then says her father came to talk about it today. If you aren't going to marry, at least think of it as making someone happy for a few months before they die (I have to disagree with this way of thinking-marriage is not charity). She advises him about giving people happiness in life, but he says no.

Later that day, he is lying down and having flashbacks of Devaki and Vennila. He cries and Anjali comes in. She asks what decision have you made?...thodarum
Shalinikanthan thumbnail

Wednesday Episode:

There isn't much to say about today, boring as usual.

The marriage of Babu and vanilla take place in a register office and Devagi comes as well to sign as evidence to their marriage. Then they all come to Babu's house and Vennila's dad calls Anjali to talk about something and then he questions her about the absence of her dad and sister. And Anjali says that's because she doesn't want Vennila to get hurt. Venila's dad gets so emotional about Anjali's good nature towards his daughter and he asks Anjali to send Babu and Venila to their hosue after 1 or two monthsand Anjali aggress to it.

Next scene is where Ashok, Chak, and Gopal are in their house. Gopal goes to Chak and says about Pon paandian gave an interview in the news paper which he says about he will get the murderer of Nalini soon. Ashok goes I have called Pon pandian do your business trick and sort this problem out and Yamuna comes down and hear this and she questions them about it and Chak says they are only discussing about her marriage.

She gets angry and says she won't be coming home tonight as she is going to stay over at (Athai's house) Raja's house and walks off. Chak and Ashok stares at each other and laughs.

Thodarum.

Edited by Shalinikanthan - 16 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Short Update for Thurs:
Yamuna meets Anjali and says she thinks that her dad and bro are going to bribe PP. Anjali says i dont think that PP is the type to be bribed. Yamuna says she heard them speak about him and she is worried. A tells her to do something but its muted.

Gopal does to PP and says that Chak wants him to come to Pondicherry to give him evidence about Nalini's death.

Babu and Vennila visit Bhoopathy (Devaki's husband). He abuses them as usual. Then he starts coughing up blood. Doc tells Devaki that he needs blood urgently. Babu is the same blood type and he goes to donate.

When he comes back, his face is changed and Devaki asks what happened? Vennila says he drank last night and so he still has the alcohol in his blood, so he cant donate it.

Doc comes out and says because we could not get any blood, Bhoopathy has died. All three go in the room and Devaki cries. Babu comes out and Vennila comes and says you are the one that killed him...you're alcoholism killed him....thodarum
brinny_g thumbnail
Short Update for Fri:
Babu is sitting at home and crying. Anjali gives him a bottle and shouts at him to drink. She says you killed Devaki's husband. Vennila also cries and says when is he going to kill me next? He prefers the alcohol to me.
Anjali advises him to look after his wife. She says I will die if you drink again.

Vennila takes Babu to his mother's picture and makes him sathiyam never to drink again.

Yamuna is waiting at her home. PP arrives and she starts taking pictures. He goes inside. Chak and Ashok give him money. Yamuna takes the photo of that and walks off (stupid woman πŸ˜† ). PP gives the money back and says I will arrest whoever killed Nandhini. Chak and Ashok laugh.

Supriya and Anjali look at the photos and A says PP needs to be exposed and punished, how can we do this? Yamuna says we will have a press meeting so all the journalists will turn up and expose PP. We will take Kaveri as her tears are true.

At the meeting, Kaveri talks about Jeeva and cries. Yamuna says her bro and dad are very bad. She says my dad took all the wealth from his sis and even killed my mother.

Anjali says some police are corrupt, not all of them. Then she says 91% of Indian government officers take bribes but no one gets punished for it. She then says PP should not be involved in Nalini's case as he is corrupt...thodarum