Arase December 07 archives

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I dunno who's meant to be updating today but here's a short update:

Before boss has a chance to talk to her, his assistant comes and tells him about a meeting he has to attend, etc. The boss is shown as a very good man. He says on the 10th, he will not have any meetings, no matter how much he will lose from it, as it is his wedding anniversary. Family is much more important than money. Someone who is about to retire sees him and he promises the man that he will arrange for his daughters' weddings. Selvi is impressed hearing this. He then tells Selvi he has been observing her work, and she is honest, reliable, punctual, etc. So he wants her by his side as a PA. She is so happy and accepts. She also says she has met a good person today. When she is about to leave, he calls her and looks like he is about to say something. He then says never mind, I will tell you some other time.

Rani tells udhay she is scared for her baby. Udhay says they have to stay for his parents sake as they are very upset now.

Kaveri is going on excursion and Selvi gives her 300 Rs. GJ asks Selvi for 500 Rs to apply for a job, but she says you only need 25. He thinks Kaveri has left, but she hears him say to Selvi, so you can give your daughter all that money, but you only give me 25? Selvi explains that it is important for Kaveri. GJ moans some more. Kaveri goes back in the room and GJ acts all nice in front of her. He tells Selvi to give her more money to spend, and that it was his idea to give her money in the first place. Kaveri looks mad, and just when she is about to go out, she hears GJ say, I am acting like this because Kaveri believes everything I say.

GJ thinks more about his situation and KT's words...(he's getting worse every day this guy😡)

Edited by brinny_g - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail

the episode starts with gj tallking to himself about selvi giving him only 50rupees and then he sees a 100rupee not on the floor. he looks around to check that there is no one and he picks up the note. then, there is nother not and he picks it up, thanking the god for providing him with these note. he searches for the third not note and he spots it, but kt picks it up. kt tells him that it is not god's thiruvilayaadal, but it is his theru vilayaadal.😆 gj tells him that if he ever knew that the money was kt's, then he would not have picked it up. but he picked it up to give to the poor people and not for his own good. he hand the money to kt and leaves. kt tells gj to come on the car and gj agrees.

then they arrive to this random place and gj asks why he came here and that he thought he was going to drop him off in the city. but then they have a little discussion with sound muted. then gj agrees to bring his daughter as his daughter is going to die anyway. the deal is 5 laks, but gj asks him for 6 as 5 is not his lucky number. then kt replies that 6 is not his lucky number, gj tells him to give 5.5 and walks away.😆

final scene chelvi ma arriving with that guy and he introudes chelvi ma to the vittu servant and she's nice. then boss appears and then his daughter, she picks the tea from the servants hand and hands it to chelvi ma. the servant tells chelvi ma that boss's daughter is always helping her. then appears son, he tells the servant to go inside and not to stare at others, everyone gets upset. then he tells his sis to come, he talks about his friends and then he asks his father for a driver to take him somewhere, then he tells the manager to come as he knows how to drive. boss tells the manager to go for him, manager and son leaves. daugther tells dad that she'll get angry if he shouts at the servant. boss tells chelvi ma that they're like the opposite. then he calls his wife and she enters.

thodarum. 

tamilselvi thumbnail
UPDATE

Arimugam of the boss family to selvi.
Doctor very happy to see selvi and happy that she is gonna be assisting her hubby.
Asks about SS and everybody at home.
She mentions about Selvi and Arasi's rift. They show the Boss uneasy.
Everybody happy about having each other in each others Life.
I am definite that he is Selvi's dad.

SS is scared of Kalai. Uday consoles her, while they are talking Kalai walks in. SS is really scared to talk to her Uday asks her to be nice to kalai and leaves.
Both the women talk for a while in happy times,and they talk about kalai getting her baby back and Arasi and KK have gone to temple to pray for her wellbeing.
Kalai gets a attack while talking to SS. She starts asking for SS's baby and right now.She wants to go to the kitchen and get a knife to cut open and get the baby out. She starts pushing and shoving SS.
Uday and Aarasimuttai walk in there, save SS and Uday tells not to tell this to his parents. Aarasimuttai takes Kalai to the room and puts her to sleep.
Somebody Please Kill Aarasimuttai for me 😡

Arasi and KK get back from temple and ask for kalai, Kalai is all normal and runs to her mom.....Aarasimuttai stops her initially but seeing she being alright lets her go. They all are talking, Arasi gives prasadam to everybody.
SS stands there super scared. Arasi asks her whats happening, why is she so sad. SS requests to go back to her amma house to deliver the first baby as she is scared of Kalai. Arasi gets disappointed and asks her whats wrong.
SS narrates all thats happened in their absense, they are shocked to know it. Arasi doesnt want her to go, KK wants her to be safe than sorry.
Finally kalai walks in all normal and talks about having the baby at home, everybody being happy, Uday not to suspect his wife, she being a responsible person in home to be considered for decisions and stuff.. Arasi and KK are shocked. They watch kalai leave after talking normally.

Thats all for today, Enjoy 😃

Edited by tamilselvi - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Arase Update

the epsidoe starts with kaveri studying and then chelvi ma gives kaveri tea and biscuit. gj asks chelvi ma to give him tea also, chelvi ma replies that she would bring him the tea and he asks for biscuits. chelvi ma replies that there are no more biscuits left, then kavery tell chelvi to hand gj her biscuits, but chelvi ma tells her to eat it. then they start arguing about gj not finding work, and then gj tells chelvi ma that his friend will give money to save aish and he also owns a hosptal. gj then tells chelvi ma to bring him the tea and biscuit. chelvi ma replies that she would make him tea but there is no biscuit.👏

gj is saying this to persuade chelvi ma into allowing him to take aish to the hospital to provide her with better medication ect.

~*break*~

ganga is playing with kalai's baby and father is doing the udukku thing and then he calls the bro. he comes in and he tells him about the puthayal and they can recieve it after the full moon.  then, ganga goes in and tells father that nothing should go wrong this time and father guarantees that it would not go wrong.(are there stilll people left in the world like this, believing that by killing a baby they can get some puthayal!!😵)

rani wakes up and finds kalai sleeping next to her and she is shocked.😲 she gets up and walk. then she is reminded of the scene where kalai was trying to kill her baby using the pillow.

~*break*~

rani tells uday to look inside her room, he goes in and sees kalai sleeping and then rani comes back in. then uday asks her how kalai got there and rani questions him where he went. and then fighting starts, kalai appears and asks rani what has happened. then she changes into chandramukhi and enters rani's room and closes the door.

thodarum!!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

arase update - friday 7th december 2007

kalai enters and closes the door. rani is shocked and she gets up from the bed. kalai locks the door and walks up to rani. outside, uday tries opening the door and then calls rani. kalai tells her that she came to say sorry to her and then she lets uday in and he asks whats the problem. kalai asks there is nothing and asks if it is wrong to come inside their room and leaves, then uday tells rani that kalai is paavam. 

why can't he just stop saying that his sister is paavam, if he really care about her then he should take her to the hospital. but he leaves her sister knowing that she's a threat to rani and their baby.😡

grandad thinking deeply and then vishwa tells appa that aish is still not well and that they should admit her to another hospital, but dad tells him that they cannot make any decisions about which hospital is good ect. then gj walks in and vishwa tells dad that he is here. gj persuades them and they agrees to let him. basically, gj said that he's going to come with some doc tomorrow.

chelvi arrives to boss' house and the servant ma goes to tell boss that chelvi ma is there and boss comes down. he tells chelvi that he's going to london, canada and then australia. and chelvi ma hands him the meering schedule and he looks at it.

doc madam tells the servant ma to select a saree, she says anything is okay for her. doc tells her to pick her fav. saree. daughter enters and tells servant ma that a brown saree is nice and she picks that one. son comes in and asks mum to come downstairs as dad is leaving and also tells the servant to go away. btw, chelvi is also there and she goes down with them also. then dad leaves, and doc ma asks chelvi ma where her husband is going. chelvi ma is simply shocked, chelvi asks her if boss did not tell her where he is going. doc ma replies no and she didn't ask him, but she knows that his heart and thoughts will always be here. chelvi replies where he is going and then asks the question why she is not working under her husband as he also owns a hosptial. doc ma replies that she worked there before getting married and it does not matter where she works.

final scene, gj and kt are sitting. gj asks him to give extra money to bring aish and also tells kt to provide him with some doctors to make his act believable and kt agrees. 

forgot to mention one think.. that gj also mentioned taking aish to uk for her treatment, so i think he's going to tell the doctors to say that they have to do the treatment in uk and then he can give aish to kt. 

thodarum

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arasi: Episode 240   

Recap Gj is talking to to NT about selling Ash to him. Gj says " I need 4 doctors" and NT asks "Do you want fake doctor or real doctors". Un expectingly Gj says " I want real doctors or they will find out that I am acting" (what a master mind😡). NT just sitting shocked staring at him twitching around with his cigarette (I was there I would have stabbed that burning cigar to your hand😈) and Gj gives a back a smile to him. He continues saying "I want money later but Doctor today and says show me some money and ill do the job". NT with a low aaaaaai sound makes a his henchmen give a bag with money in it. Gj says "I now there is correct money because I can count on you" and leaves. ( What kind of father are you stupid rascal to sell your daughter to a fraud next I see will be ready with a bat to beat you up🤬).

Viswa and Grandpa are talking about GJ(Why him Why him!!!!😡😡😡). Grandpa thinks that Gj has changed or else they wouldn't have come up to the house and checked Ash and Sachein how they are. Viswa doesn't believe Gj has changed. Grandpa tells within him it says that Gj has changed and it's a good idea to give the children back to him. He doesn't want to lose another member of the family and Thamari has left and doesn't want to lose Ash. Viswa agree with his father. (You idiots what is wrong with you guys GJ is fraud why believe him Why Aiyoooo you guys too!!!!!😡😡).Meanwhile Donkey father is doing a ritual to the goddess Kali and Corrupted son on the ground sleeping and women is in trance no showing her hair its long and covering her face. (Ok there what pyshco whops someone needs to go for treatment I will be the doctor!!!🤣). He screaming soo loud to bring the samy within his brother but nothing is happening and is still continuing with his screaming. He does not make him happy so tells Ganga about this. Ganga's henchmen tell "that nothing his going to happen and your father is going to do something". Father goes and beats up him and Ganga comes and stops the fight. Father asks for money that he can do a bigger ritual. Ganga will sigh gives some money and leaves saying " watch and see it is going to happen watch and see". Ganga says " If something happens watch and see what is going to happen" and leaves.

👏  ~Scene of the days~  👏

Kalai and Kanan are sleeping. Kalai all of sudden gets up and gets flashback from the pat from her time with Kannan to now. Then she gets the brain problem and turns to the Chandramukhi. She stares at Kanan who is in a deep sleep and says "Everything gone because of you and that's why I lost my back I am not going to spare you and kill you" and takes the pillow and attacks Kanan by suffocating him. Kanan is trying to break free and after a 3 min he breaks free and runs to Uday and Selvarani who are downstairs. He tells Kalai is mental and what she did to him and they calm him down and tells that she is ok as the doctor said. Kalai hears this from stairs as her usual self and comes and takes Kanan who is scared to go back and sleep with her.

Just looking at this part Kalai is resembling Ganga from Chandramukhi what a fantastic act she did in this part👏

Grandpa comes to Selvi's house and talks about GJ who is hearing everything. Grandpa says that he has changed and should get used to it and talk more nonsence about him and leaves. Gj pretends he is walking up and stair and comes in the house pretending what has happened. He says "My friend the medical doctor is trying to take Ash………blah blah". Selvi just stands there staring him looking suspiciously and Gj cellphone rings and picks it up. That guy in the phone says "NT told me to build up me like you are my friend" Gj gives a look to Selvi who is just staring at him suspiously………….FREEZE

Comments Welcome:

Edited by pokkri26 - 16 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

mini update

-he talks with the fake doc and then he tells the doc to tell to chelvi am that his friend is provding the money, but chelvi ma doesn't speak. i don't chelvi ma believes him.. she looks confused!

-aish tells sach that gj had changed, but sachien says there is reason behind it. aish is also confused.. gj you're confusing too many people!!

-udukku appa and his stupid pudhayal thingy.. he does these next things and tells amma to come and say where to give the baby ect.. then bro goes all crazy - he's the amma. he tells dad to give her the baby ect.

-mangatha and ramu are worried about may be police looking for them and then a man tells them to leave the place as he might phone the police and inform that they have stolen his jewel. he tellls them to leave by today.

-final scene, uday, kannan and rani talking about kalai and kalai listening to their conversation and rani mentions that she sould give one fo her baby if she were to give birth to a twin. kalai enters and starts shouting at them and tells rani that she is not going to have a baby ect. uday takes her inside. arase and kk enters and arase is worried about kalai. arase says sorry to rani for what kalai has done. kk calls kalai , she comes in and arase hugs her ... she is confused as to why arase is hugging her!!

thodarum

tamilselvi thumbnail
Update:

KK is convincing Arasi to get Kalai tested. Arasi is half heartedly agrees and wants the issue with kalai to be under wraps.

KK says we have tolerated enough shame when it comes to kalai so its fine. We will deal with this too.

Arasi feels finding the baby will solve the Issue. KK says lets fix kalai first and then we will find the baby too.

KK goes ahead and calls Psychiatrist. Arasi is very worried.

Fraud GJ takes 4 docs to Tamarai's parents house and introduces the docs. Vishwa comes in and watches the parade.

Docs ask to see the patient, Limping Gabriel is scheming big time. ( 😡 I cant believe there can be a father like that}

Docs are checking Aish, ( Guys remember Tamarai's youngest bro was doc is selvi, here he is wasted. He doesnt seem to do anything and I wonder how come nobody is asking where is this fraud affording all this from???)

Doc says its great that she is saved. And praises selvi in saving her at the right time. The Docs asks her to be taken to hospital as she needs the treatment. Fraud convinces the tatha/paatti to get Aish admitted to the hospital and sends Aish with him  ( 😡 I cant believe this he killed their daughter how can they trust him with their grand kid 😕 ) Aish is taken to the hospital.

Docs mention about feeding her the tablet at the right time and the fraud is all eager and wanting to help.

Everybody is happy to watch him take so much interest in her. Fraud is overacting and showing off.

They have to pay 4 Lakhs and he is like I will pay, I will pay. GJ is showing super interest in her daughter. Tatha is very happy and pleased to see the fraud.

He gives lots of money to nurse, attendant around him and says he will pay as its his daughter and wants her alright.

Tatha is very happy and mentions that he trusts her dad to save her. Limping Gabrial is scheming again.

Kalai is taken to hospital and a very learned looking man is talking to kalai and asks questions about who she is what has she studied etc.,

Kalai is very emotional and talks about how she has hurt her parents and how she is hurt in life now.

She goes on talking about missing her baby and she wants her baby back. The learned talks about trusting to get her kid back.

Kalai asks are you a psychiatrist?? he says yes and she asks her dad why have you brought me to a doc, do you think i am a crazy person.

She wants to go and acts a lil raa raa. Everybody asks her to stay but she wants to leave. Arasi takes her out and KK talks to the doc.

The Doc says she is very disturbed and says find her baby ASAP and that will cure her. Have a close watch at her and he prescribes some meds to her.

Doc asks if she is acting violent, KK agrees and Doc says she will be violent so be careful.

Enjoy 😃

Edited by tamilselvi - 16 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay guys...thanks Sri and Tamil for filling in 👏
Thursday's Episode:
GJ goes to see NT and demands more money or he won't bring Aish to him. NT is not impressed but gives it to him.

Arasi and KK are discussing the date for Selvarani's bangle ceremony. They tell Udhay that he must make sure that Selvarani's family come. Rani and KK are also keen on inviting Selvi. Arasi says ok, but dont tell her that I am calling her or she won't come. Kalai hears all the plans and asks what it is for. They all look apprehensive and tell her it is for Rani's ceremony. Kalai is very happy and says she didnt get the chance to have one, at least Rani is having one.

Selvi still doubts GJ, but Tam's dad has full confidence in him. GJ listens and then calls Selvi up pretending to be GJ's friend. He goes on about how good GJ is and how he studied because of him, so that's why he will help GJ's daughter.

GJ goes up and acts innocently. Selvi says your friend called and told you to come and collect the money. GJ says he is a good friend. Selvi thinks and says isn't this the same friend who gave you a cell phone? Then why did he call my number, not yours? GJ looks shocked...thodarum
Fluidd thumbnail

Updates given my Meli. I am only posting here.

December 14th update

Selvi has doubts and questions why Gjhis friend called her instead of him and how did he know her number?? GJ build up a drama about having his cell switched off and his friend have atleast 4 cell so he doesn't know his number and he gave Selvis number in case a emergency occurred before he got his cell. Looks like Selvi has doubts but pretend like she brought GJ's drama.

At home, thatta and patti argue about trusting or not to trust GJ. Grandpa seems to be convinced by GJ's overacting. Vishwa still doesn't want to buy Gjs drama, grandpa refuse to doubts GJ as a dad cause his pains and caring for Aish seems to be true, no dad on this world will pretend and maybe his kids pain could have made him change, grandma interrupt and says that whats she has beeing telling from the beginning, she knows GJ has changed from the first day GJ entered their house after many years, Vishwa cant believe his parents and wonder his dad will also include Gj on his will, grandpa gets up and days I will as he is my son-in-law. (yeah yeah…throw your trust in the trash bin when you sees Aish death body…some people are born to be stupid )
Grandparents along with Sachein visit Aish, she is no where to be found so grandma gets panic, ist just Gj who have taken Aish to take some tests. When he sees them, he pretend to yell at the ward boy and want to roll Aish. In the room, he continue his drama, Aish tells her dad has been waken up at the nights and written something , when Patti is about to say "don't worry mapailai, the God will save Aish", the electricity goes off….(oh oh…bad omen….Aish will def die…cause of this stupid oldies…they have already given Tammy and now Aish a lamb to sacrificing ). Gj tries to talk with his son, but Sachein just gives him cold shoulder.

Scene of the day
Rani gives KK coffee and they talk about the upcoming bangles ceremony. She is very grateful toward them for doing this for her, our Chandramukhi jr (CM JR) wakes up and hear their conversation. KK praise the baby, its their family heritage, even Kalais kid wont grow up her but hers will….looks like CM jr get her evil avatar back and search for something, she goes out and find a stick, takes it with her and Arase sees her, before she can react, CM jr is about to hit Rani's belly, but KK stops her so he become her victim instead, she goes on and on and beat his head…finally Arase holds back her and KK shouts at Arase to let their beloved daughter hit him…wonder why she is normaly and sudeenty becomes like this, they have watching her grow up from the beginning but cant bear to see her like this…Udhay and Arisimuttai also join them…he let her go, Arase is worried about their blood coming from Kks head…CM jr takes up their stick to beat KK again..but Arase catch her and takes the stick away from her and beat her….(what a crazy family…they should have taken her to a mental hospital from the beginning…and Arase beating her back..what nonsense…nobody beat mental disturbed persons…looks like Kalai will fall down tomorrow and maybe will get cured….) FREEZE