Arase November 07 archives

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

November 1st update

Ganga arrives and the zoolanders are worried about daddy monkey's whereabouts. She tell them about him been under KKs custody. Suddenly kirukkan begins to scream "appa..appa..". they all see daddy monkey arrives. Daddy monkey pottukottufies Meenachi to Ganga, she helped Arase to catch Ganga. Ganga is shocked and angry, she feels cheated cause Meenachi used her love for M to catch her and decide to send her up to heaven. Earlier, she wanted to do something for her and now, she will send her peacefully up to the God. She wants her mum to take "arthi" of her cause many eyes has seen her😆😆 ( haha..Ganga..so its hurt to feel cheated Ganga??😡😡 That's what you guys also did with Kalai, so take the burn now and see how much its hurt.😡😡)

Kalais baby is crying and Patti tries to console it. 😭Patti wants him to let Kalai have the baby, he refuse as the baby is an orphan like him and belongs to him. The baby doesn't need any mother affection or love, cause himself was born in the road and growth up in the slum.😕 He goes out to buy milk when he sees Kalai and Udhay there. Udhay says to him that they heard what he told to patti. Kalai says the baby resembles her own baby, but she won't claim the baby or take any right on it. She will pay the amount and ask his permission to take the baby with her, Ramu kind of soften when he sees her and allow her to take the baby😃, but only to her house, no where else.(scared of that maybe the zoolanders will see the baby??)😆 Kalai and Udhay leaves with the baby, patti is shocked over the sudden change of Ramu.😆 He says he thinks of kalais as his little sister, so that's why.😃 ( Hmm…kalukkulaiyum konjam eeram irukkuthu😛. I think he is scared to return the baby to Kalai cause of what KK and others can do.)

KP returns home without going to school, KK enquiry her so she put of the fake sympathy act for her dad. 😡He feels sorry for her when she has her crocodile tears and how her dads current situation has affected her and believes her mum will listen to KK's word. He promise to talk with Chelvi. 🤢

KK ask Chelvi mummy to take back GJ, she refuse and he gives her a lecture about it will affect her daughter's life. She will lose the track and think of him. Affect her studies and welfare. When she grows up and the marriage talk occur, people will ask about her dad, what kind of answer will Chelvi tell to the society about KP's dad?? If she want her daughters future to be good, she should take GJ back and keep an eye on him inside the house, instead of outside. He is keeping on turning KP against Chevli cause he is mad at her, so if she allows him to be here, they can at least know his plans. Chelvi mummy begins to think and wonder how she can trust him again, he has always claimed to be reformed but will he ever do that?? KK's replies , we should give people a chance and keep on hoping for the best. Chelvi mummy in deep thought…FREEZE ( well, KK was kind of right about what he said today, but also the adviser king should have followed his own advice some time back ago. 😡He went out of the house without thinking about his own kids future and he is always good to adviser others, but sucks when it come to him. Its good to keep an eye on GJ, but in the other way, they are inviting the problem into their house😡…I guess GJ's toture is our next plot. After the baby matter ….please Samudhrakani sir, don't try to write another THOLGAPIAM here😆…its enough with one in kolangal😆)

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail

November 2nd update

KK is thrilling Arase out in a wheelchair while Udhay does the formalities with doc before they can take Arase back to home. Doc advice him to let only people who she cared about nears her.

They arrives home and Arase want to see her grandson, MB whispered into Kalais ears that is good they brought the baby. Kalai gives the baby to Arase, Meenachi takes arhti for her and Arase is at her room with the kid. Udhay and Kalai disuses how they are going to solve this matter. Kalai want to tell the truth, but KK stops her. Arase can learn the truth one day, but not now so lets put up this act along as they can. ( Bhagavane,...when will this stupid baby matter end???😕)

Ganga is angry with her family for baby switching matter. She is enquiry daddy monkey about Ramu, when Ramu calls up daddy monkey on his cell. Ramu enquiry about his baby and daddy monkey ask him to return the baby back as Mbs sister has come from Mumbai to see the baby. Ramu is kind of glad to know he has another elder daughter😆, Ganga crap the phone and ask him to return the baby back otherwise he will go to the police. Ramu threaten back that he will tell the truth, Ganga is kind of scared. 😆She sweet talk with Ramu and ask him to drop by🤢, Ramu refuse as he knows they will catch him 😆and he also knows what they have planned to do with the baby and hangs up.

Some beggar people are waiting at a beach, GJ is sitting nearby. A van comes to up them up to a orphanage. The guy ask GJ to join, GJ gets anger and scold him, if he wants, he could have build up 10 orphanage like that, but he is facing bad time now to his bad luck. Chelvi arrives nearby there and GJ sees her, the van begins to drive but GJ stops it and put up a act to get Chelvis sympathy🤢 He tells the guy to let him also join as he too hasn't anyone. He used to be a rich man, but has lost everything now and he had 2 thing of everything, including 2 wife's.😆 The van guy asks him to go with his wife, he says one of the are not anymore and the other ignore him.😕 Van guy ask him to work as servant or clean boy,😆 as he has at least two hands, 😆Gj says he can't cause of the leg.😡 Van guys allow him to join and GJ is about to get in when Chelvi holds his hand and stops him. FREEZE ( My lord…when will stupid Chelvi learn?? People who listen to Kks advice will never get a peacefully life. People like that sneaky fox should learn the life's lesson😡, he should beg from street to street for his sins….she felt for this stupid trick so easily😕)

Have a nice weekend friends😃....finally two days off with no baby or Kp scenes😆

riyana_05 thumbnail
Monday's Update (quickie)

Chelvi holds his hand and asks him to come back home. GJ creates the whole scene crying there why she doesnt even want to let him to be in orphanage.
GJ: Why? suddenly you are having paasam for me is it? (Crying)
Chelvi: Dont cry on the road, its embarrassing
GJ: Its better to cry on road, rather than begging on road, which is more embarrassing. And you made your husband to be a beggar...
Chelvi: Is it me who asked you to beg? Now you are blaming me? Its you GJ... Its you. Now never regret anything that you did. Now you are ruining your own daughter. Y? To destroy me is it? You cant do that, because you are the one being destroyed coz of it. Now your daughter is turning to criminal. Firstly, she was egoist, then turned to lie, now stealing... All because of your advises.
GJ: I didnt ask her to steal. I just asked her money...
Chelvi: Is she working for you to ask the money? of course she would steal, coz she has no money by her own to give to you.
GJ: Thats my only mistake... You blame me for everything.thalaieluthu...
Chelvi; Stop crying, you can rationalize your mistakes by crying. Even in between so many problems, I am bringing you back home. You know why? Because even if the husband is criminal, the wife will be respected only if she lives with him... And for that pavam... Ladies are born to be crying for guys and be their slaves right? But I dont want to be in that group, but I am coming back here for someone else... Coz I am used to be living with someone else. Now I am living for my daughter, thats why I am asking you to come back home
GJ: So you are calling me for her not for you? I want you r love. When you are with me, I will have everything. Why you dont asnwer anything I am asking?
Chelvi: I said come back home
(They are very irritating BGM when Chelvi brings him back)

Nallathambi (KT) is entering his office, where he was criticized  by the his white partner for cheating him. NT tells him that he wanted to play with Arase, but she has won him that time. NT is confident that Aish will die soon, coz no medicine would work against his formula that would spread killing germs in her body. NT gives the evidence paper to his partners saying he is going to spread his new found formula. The white guy asks if Arase or Chelvi would leave the matter. For that he answers that he would kill them, but only after they see the destruction he is going to create.

Upon reaching home, GJ purposely holds  Chelvi's hand so tight that she cant get out of it. Kaveri thanks to KK and happy to see the monster in the house. Paasa malar scene of Kaveri there. Kaveri being thankful for Chelvi and KK. GJ wants to pray in the pooja room, to promise upon god that he would be good husband and father. KK asks GJ to build the trust towards Chelvi. He wants to die to prove it to Chelvi but scared thinking of Kaveri. He is confident that god will make Chelvi to accept him. GJ wants to bring up Kaveri, Sachein and Aish. Then he creates drama asking forgiveness from KK. Now is the turn of GJ thanking KK. Then he asks Chelvi for some food, coz he is hungry. Kaveri excitedly brings him in, to serve food, while GJ advises her to be good to her mom. KK advises Chelvi to see the pasaam of Kaveri now. Chelvi is not speaking anything. KK tells her that its his wish to see her lives happily. Chelvi just observes how Kaveri shows her paasam to GJ.

Thodarum...

Edited by riyana_05 - 16 years ago
tamilselvi thumbnail
: Updates : Updates : Updates :

GJ is washing his face and in deep thinking....makes up his mind and walks out.....

Kaveri is in the balcony(looking into her Hollow future i think 😡 ) Kaveri says she is very happy today after many many years as he is back with them...so GJ says he is happy to see her happy and want her to be happy all her life. Then the Jackal dawns: He says he is scared a little about people moving away from him when they get close and they become is eddiri....she asks who?? he says like his mom, aish and sachin....she says forget them as you are my dad and I like u a lot. He says a new person can come and seperate them again and become my new eddiri, he mentions Tired judge KK. KP says he is a good guy. He says he is a good guy but soon will become his eddiri, as his fate is like that. So he  will have to get rid of him and only people she likes will have to stay in that houe. GJ asks KP whom she likes the most. KP as always says You 😕 So he says he has a plan and he will execute it and he needs her help. She says whatever he does she is with her. They show KK's eyes. Looks like he overheard the conversation.

KT and his white partner(Broken Tamil Talkers) talks about how his work is going and KT talks about his achievements and shows pics of Aish being under treatment. And all are watching this as a PPT 😡 then KT takes the center stage and the says what they feel. They ask to see the girl. KT says she has left the hospital. He tries to push his meds and they said they cant make a decision yet as they havent seen the girl. KT (Oh God,this guy talks too fast 😡 ) So he tries his best to sell the meds but they dont accept his speech as they want to see the patient and only then they will accept his formula.KT says he will organise to get Aish. He fake shoots the screen.

Arasi in wheel chair thinking, KK asks her if she had food and she says yes. Arasi asks KK to take her out.... Kalai and her looser hubby are talking outside...Kalai says that granny hasnt got the baby yet and she is worried. Arasi asks her where is the baby....and kalai lies that baby is a lil sick so Uday has taken the baby to hospital and she didnt go as she was a lil tired too and so he has sent uday and patti together... Arasi gives her a mouthful...and there walks in Uday....Kalai and KK are tensed, KK asks him to go away...but dumbass uday doesnt know the sign language and comes in and asks "ennamma" thats all...hell breaks loose and they some how samalchifies....

Uday, kalai and looser hubby are all talking....that creep of a husband says....."Uday do something go and get the baby....we cant keep doing this everyday" (SOB he is...his family did all this and he has no balls to go fight and make it work 😡 )This freaking MB is so irritating - his face, his looks and his acting... 🤢

The patti walks in with the baby and says that to catch bus and get here it took so long, so uday decides to pick and drop her everyday.....so finally they take the baby and wait a while to go and show it to arasi.... they bring the baby to arasi and Arasi being Arasi asks so many Questions and everybody lie to their capacity and some how manage.

Arasi is all happy cuddling the baby. 😃 😳 😛
Edited by tamilselvi - 16 years ago
preethi_r thumbnail

Nov7th Update

KT is in his office and the english partners come to meet him. They tell him tht they have convinced the required people and tht good time has started for him and bad time for India. KT gives them the deadly formula and tells tht india's population will start falling down due to this and so is the peace of india.

At the zoolanders place, Ganga gets a call. Someone informs her tht Ramu had called from a public booth. Ganga asks zoo dad to speak to ramu affectionately and bring him home. Manga is shocked to hear this

Kalai is worried abt the baby. MB comforts him and says tht KK is searching (❓ U should be searching the baby not KK🤢) for the baby and so baby will be found out soon. She tells tht she wants her baby soon and is shocked to hear Aarse's voice. Arase asks for the baby.Kalai tells tht the baby is sleeping. Kalai goes down to get milk for the baby.Arase goes near the crib after they had gone and is shocked to see the baby not there. Arase is angry and leaves thoughtfully.

Zoo dad is threatening the shop keeper (ramu called from tht shop) and take him somewhere in the auto

Paati bring the baby home and kalai tells tht her mom is asking for the baby often and plans to talk to ramu abt having the baby for somedays. Aarsi watches the paati giving the baby to Kali and leaves the place.Kalai brings the baby to arasi and tells some stories. Arasi scolds kalai for not properly dressing up the baby, as the baby is not dressed like a IPS 'S grandchild. Kali goes up. Arasi is thoughtful. Kalai tells MB tht they have no dress for the baby  and is not sure wht to do as arasi has asked to change the dress for baby. MB suggests her to tell arasi tht they has put all the baby's dress for washing.

The shop-keeper goes to paathi's house and asks for ramu. As he is not there, he gives a prize money to the paati and tells her to give tht to ramu as he has won it (all planned by zoo dad)  Paathi leaves in searching for ramu 

Arasi tells KK AND Udhay tht they are hiding something from her. Meanwhile  Kalai comes and Arasi asks her why she has not changed the dress. Kalai tells the "washing  machine story"  but Arasi tells tht she is telling a lie. She asks her you dont even have "one dress".👏 She tells tht kalai did not show her motherly love when the baby was sick 👏👏..she did not go to the hospital, but asked uday to take the baby. No mother would do tht. She tells tht she saw the paati bringing her the baby. She conculdes tht kalai's baby is dead and tht they are hiding tht from her. KK tells tht Kalai's baby is alive but was stolen from the hospital and tells the whole story. Arasi is shocked.Freeze. 

Edited by preethi_r - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

November 9th update

Arase scream at her family for playing a drama on her with the baby. Until now, she has though the baby was her grandson and but is was someone else baby. She doesn't want to see the baby at the house and want them to get the baby out. She even refuses to accept the kid she gave birth to case of her status. Kk tried to calm her down , but in vain, he gets dose from her. ( what the heck does Arase think??? That she is a from a high-class?? Baby is baby…why bring in status😡)

Patti takes the money to Ramus house, daddy monkey and his folks follow behind. Ramu is shocked to see the money and wonder what kind of trouble she has got him into when daddy money and his men shows up. Ramu tries to run, but got catch by the ghoondas and they bring both Ramu and patti to the zoolanders house.

KT and his foreign partners has fixed a date for their evil act, January 1st. ( so many bloopers…can the foreigners speak in tamil….just cause it's a tamil serial doesn't mean that they gave to show scene like that😕)

They bring Ramu and patti, Ganga slap Ramu many times and enquiry about the baby. Ramu is not saying anything, Ganga keep on slapping him so he finally says he knows where the baby is, but wont tell. Ganga orders her mum to bring Ramus kid and kill it in front him. Ramu get emotional and ask them to stop, why are they separating the mother from the kid. What will they achieve by doing that?? The baby is with Kalai, the whole zoolanders are shocked. The Ramu mention whenever he sees Kalai with the baby, he cant bear to see the pain, Ganga get happy and order patti to bring the baby back from Kalai, if not Ramu and his baby will killed off. Patti rush to Kalais house. Whenever Ganga slapped Ramu, rowdy sis felt tears, looks like she will have a change of a heart and help Ramu. ( I thought Kks men were supposed to hold an eye on with the zooalanders house…where are they now??😕)

Patti goes to Kalai and wants to tell her something, but that mango head just tell patti to take the baby with her without asking any questions. Patti tries to tell but Kalai refuse to listen to her. ( mango head is annoying, could have heart patti out…such a stupid woman. Patti could have told off Kalai and spell out the beans…dragging and more dragging😡)

Mango head is sad, Udhaya and Meenachi is sad to see her like that, MB hugs her. (MB only fits to console and hug…why cant he get his damn butt out and search for his kid….his stupid brain worked to woo Kalai but not when its necessary😡 )

Patti brings the baby to the zoolanders, rowdy sister is sad, Ramu is tied up in a room, Ganga sees the baby and get happy. FREEZE

Aahaana thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail