Arase September 07 archives

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
FRIDAY

EPISODE 151

SCENE 1

Kalai Was at the kitchen, zoo family leader asked for a glass, apparently she couldn't walk, may be she is so weak, when she took the glass, mother monkey asked Kalai to bring a coffee as she got a head ache( thalaiyile idi villa venum), as Kalai attend her the sister monkey  asked her to prepare hot water for her. At the same time mad monkey  asked her for food as he is very hungry. The MB watched all these in silence. Kalai managed to do all this at the same time and got a light head, and fainted, the mother monkey came into kitchen and asked her daughter monkey to prepare a coffee for her as she got a headache, she replied first prepare hot water for her to bath, they argue and left the kitchen, Kalai still lie down on the floor unconscious. MB came into the kitchen calling kalai, and saw her on the floor, she try to bring her into her sense, and scold all other zoo members for being selfish, father monkey came nearer to him and asked whether he got new affection in his wife, MB told everything is part of a game, but he has flash backs, that kalai told that she will be with him for him forever. (Now I have a doubt whether MB tries to change his colour, and try to be a real lover boy ????????????????)

SCENE 2

Kaveri went to the jail, there father and daughter had a nice chat. Uthay wait out side selvarani's house, he got all the flashbacks from the start of his suspicion. He had tears in his eyes. may be he is ashamed of his actions , when Rani's brother went out, he hesitantly went in, Selvarani's anni receive him and blab, he asked to meet selvarani, she was in her room, when anni asked her to come out she don't want to meet uthay, anni was so angry and asked her to come and tell whatever she wants to tell him in person, she come out so angrily and didn't allow him to talk, asked him he planned everything and issue the invitations, basically he couldn't answer any of her questions, and at last she told, that he is not fit to be her husband anymore, so she will send the divorce notice and asked him to sign it and return it. He was so upset.

SCENE 3

Kaveri got a cup and she is in cadet's uniform, both KK and selvi looking at her without saying anything. She told she got the cup for the shooting competition and added she thought arasi was in the target  that's why she could able to shoot all the targetrs without any mistake.   And asked KK to buy a gun for her and went away. Selvi is very upset with all this. KK told selvi if she wants to reduce kaveri's anger she should go and meet GJ [Please clarify my doubt whether KK was a retired judge or a davali!!!!😆

FREEZE
Edited by vani2007 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

September 3rd update

Note: They showed new stills today where almost every one in Arase is either crying or are sad ...Arase is totally broken

Arase learns many people has been hurt, she and her team is shocked so is the DJP. NT From somewhere in Singapore predicts every moment of what's happening around Arase. He send his man to send a letter to the DGP, when read that, he will enquiry Arases team member and order a enquiry commission on her and they has to use their power to make KK be the leader of the commission…what could be worse for Arase when the husband order his wife's suspension and wife has the put down the inform??😡 😡(NT is so pure evil…. My gosh…. He killed so many people just to make Arase suspend from her job??? You mother should have killed you before you entered this world😡)

DGP is enquiring Vasatnhy, Himan and Pazhani as NT predicted. Their testimony is shown in muted scene.

Arase is disappointed of her team and very bitterly ask what they told at the enquiry to the DSJP? Vasanthy reply the told what happened that day, she also mention if they went to attend that matter, they may have prevented or informed to the control room, but she wanted to find Ganga and her full attention was on them. Arase wonder if they blame her, but Vasanthy just says she may look bad in others eyes if they tell this story to them, even though they know the real reason. Arase feels they have plotted this against her, they made her own daughter fill complain against her to disturb her mind and then prank call to turn their attention…she call Vasanthy for madame and ask her to recall whatever happened that day and she will know its not her fault. ( Arase..no use to be bitter…you did a big mistakes…you… who always rock as a officer ..how could you sleep down that day?? Everyone is after you now.. )

scene of the day .

Arase is at the DGPs office, he is very disappointed by her acts and talk in a angry tone. She tries to defend herself and that he didn't even enquiry her. He tells her off as he doesn't felt it was necessary at all. She says she did what she thought was right. The police will always go the blame for whatever things goes wrong, our duty is to protect and prevent criminal acts. Since they already got 2 prank call, she wanted her team to concentrate on Ganga matter, she didn't stop her team. DGP use her words against her, she should have tried to prevent that attack as soon as she got that call, but instead she was busy with her family matters. She has a kidnapping case against her and that by her own daughter. Why haven't she found him yet?? He once again uses her word against her, she has told her team to always be alert on every call they get, so how could she ignore this one? Its forgivable when somebody does mistakes without any knowledge, but she was alerted and its called for negligence Arase tries to tell DGP someone has planned it very brilliantly to frame her, she has always been a good and sincerely officer..DGP says even people make mistakes and sleep down…she is not a exception. The culprit himself has sent letter to him, media, home ministry, and the opposite party wont let them be in peace, police dep. and home secretary will be hold as responsible so he doesn't see any way other than suspect her from her job. Arase is totally shocked and broken Arase shout why the police department has to be the blamed for everything, from murder, thievery, Kalavaram etc whenever things goes wrong, the politicians blames them in their dirty game…DGP says he cant do anything to help her, he has got high political pressure, if he doesn't listen to them, somebody else will on his seat….( Arase dialog delivery was very good👏👏👏…poor woman has to pay a big price for a big mistake she did…Ararse..hevent you lean this world?? When someone does any mistake…no one will look at your good work and deed. Only the bad will be reminded )

Ganga is all happy and dances with her kurangu adiakkals….( My ghosh…Ganga..please instead of dancing with kurangos....go to Jodi no 1 and practice with Uma😆..poor lady..she trained alone last week😉)

DGP hands over the suspension letter…Arase takes it, she gives many lecture about how honestly and sincerely she can been, she has received many awards…but she will look at this as the biggest award…and leaves…( yupe..its you biggest award…take this as a lesson and come back with a big bang😉….if I don't see you again on uniform…Then adios to Arase from my part…I only watch it for you…don't worry…you have your daughter,..she will make you wear your uniform again…😉)

Ganga is all happy, his only goal was to destroy Arase, his had done his part of their deal by taking her of her job and now its NT's part, he has to finish her. Ganga what kind of enmity NT has toward Arase..NT says everyone has their strength, Arase's was her sincerity toward her job, and her biggest mistakes was her attempt to arrest him…he doesn't like people who is honesty and loyal at their job….now it will be easy for him to eliminate Arase..( my foot..NT😡😡…just wait and see…it's your good time now and bad for Arase…but don't underestimate Arase…when you less expects her..she will turn up and show you😉…and Ganga…what the heck did you do since you are so proud of yourself??😡 NT did all the work…😆)

Arase is walking off the DGP room very sadly….FREZE

Arase - Sept 3rd watch online

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

September 4th update

Note: happy news….finally Patti and petti is reunited…on the new title clips…we can see a emotionally hug between Selvi and her grandma)

Arase is walking out of DGP's office with no caps on her head and belt…she is walking as lifeless person…while all of the constables and security is gone one by one at her house…(it was so sad to see Arase like this…poor our iron lady😭)

KK get a call and is pissed off. Selvi wonder what the matter is and he spill out the news about Arase's suspension. He cant believe Arases own team member told DGP she didn't do her job properly when herself trusted them a lot and picked them by her self. Arase has had personal problems, troubles cause of Kalai and udhay but none of this things affected her…cause her job was her strength. But now she cant bear this, she will be all broken, her job was her kaambeeram…if anybody blames Arase as a person, she wont shout back but when its comes to her duty. She wont let anyone point finger at her when it comes to her duty, even he has a small problem with her on personal level, but on the professional level she was a dutiful officer, he wont let anyone point finger at her. (Your right.. you little nut😡…didn't you blame her on Mahi matter, Selvi been arrested and even when that GJ was shoot, you blamed her and put questions mark on her sincerity❓…hmm…a man with double standards I guess😕…but I am glad you will be the first one to stand up for you wife😃) Everything is gone now, how will she face it and the public? Media will writes about this matter and her status is gone. Selvi ask him to do something, make her mum get her job back, he has been a lawyer and judge, and he should know what to do..KK says they can't do anything, only one thing..Arase can fill a case at the court and prove her sincerity toward her job. He is determined to talk with Arase and console her. ( hehe😆😆..why do I have a feeling that Selvi will save that yerke Kanna and who knows... she maybe also could find Ganga to prove her mummy innocent 😉)

At the zoo….

Zoolanders daddy arrives with sweet to everyone, he won't tell the good news to his evil wife or rowdy daughter or mad son..only to his dear DIL, Kalai. Coconut comes out and takes the sweet, he then share the good news about Arase being suspended to zoolanders and coconut. Coconut is shocked , but then begs her in laws to ask Ganga to let Mb go free as she did what Ganga told her. They all feel bad and looks down when she mentions his name…She is about to beg her MILs foot, but she stops her and request her husband to talk with Ganga. Daddy call up his daughter/son and ask him to realise MB, but Ganga shouts something in a muted scene. Daddy feels sad and says he should have been at his hometown instead of being here. ( you stupid girl😡😡😡…you are one of the main reason…your fake compliant didn't help Arase that much…it only put her on the bad limelight. You think of you hubby when you mum is suspended??😡 That woman raised you for 20 years or more…Well…no sympathy for you….you deserve all of this tears…when you make your parents cry, bear all of the pains and cry more😡😡….at least zoolanders seem to be more nice now😃)

Arase arrives home and sits in front the door, when Udhay comes out and want to know why his mum is sad, what happened?? ( where were you boy?? Hasn't this news reached you yet?? Even your dad got informed😕) Arase doesn't say anything and is totally lost. KK arrives and ask how she can bear all of this? Still no reaction from Arase, KK call her name and finally reaction from her side. She says every single parents want to be proud their kids, but at her home, her own daughter made her bend down her head…she got suspended cause of her. KK says there is no use to think of what happen in the past and should move forwards. Arase ask how, the job she always dreamed of and was proud to wear is gone, that job she thought more of than her life, this is what she got to be dedicated and honesty at her job??? KK console her and ask her to fight back, she asks how? By begging that DGP? Arase has never or ever will beg anybody in her whole life. 👏KK says if they put question marked on her dedication and sincerity toward her job, then its their big loss, not hers.👏 She should fill a case at the court and clean all of the complaints against her…she feels there is no use, she has decided to not wear the uniform anymore from now on😲 …KK says he still remember what she told him before their wedding, "sometimes her duty will come before him, that's her life" that's why he agreed and married her.😳 He cant stand and watch all of this, this is not only about her, its about him as well, whatever affect her, its will affect him too.😛 Arase looks more determined and signs the paper KK was brought with him.👏 ( awww…so cute😳😳….even though KK can irritate my time to time…he also makes our heart smelt by standing beside Arase and fight for her😛…what would that iron lady do without him..😉) FREEZE

Star of the day was Arase and KK⭐️⭐️⭐️

Watch online - Arase Sept 4th episode

Aahaana thumbnail

September 5th update

Kalai comes to a Church and goes inside, she sees a woman washing the floor, its none other than Gangas wife (akka). She is happy to see her and enquire about her health and if they still torture her. Kalai replies MB has changed, his family and Ganga didn't like it so Ganga kidnapped him. She did whatever Ganga ordered her but still refuse to let MB go. She is happy at least akka escaped and fare somewhere from the zoozlanders…akka replies she is not happy at all, she lives in pain, that's why she come there to wash of their family's sin by doing service to God…Kalai has lost her faith in God as he has taken everything from her..why should she believe now? Akka console her and says God will test good people a lot only to give them a happy later on.. ( this nut will never get any brain cells.?🤔 I guess they switched the babies when she was born….?😡 Why be angry with the God when you were the one who made your choice? What fault has the guy up there done to you…you little coconut???😡😡 Its so hypocrite. How in the earth can she think akka is happy ..that girl has gone through many pains just like you, Kalai😡 )

Scene of the day . I don't know if I should laugh, cry or be angry😆😆

Chandramathi arrives in a hurry to Arases home ( when I saw this scene, I thought about you Selvifansisa and your comments about the airlines😆😆) , she ask udhay where his mum is and he just says she is at her room and sulking…she rush to her daughters room and see a sad Arase. She tries to console her daughter as she come as soon as Uhdya called her and wonder whats happening around her. Arase says "saathi" around her and blames everyone expect herself. She blames KK for leaving her and stay as a bodyguard to that Selvi, kalai for running away and fill complain against her and team up with that Ganga and so then her beloved son who just have destroyed his own life. Udhay bend own his head and grandma gives him a cold look. She tell her mum, whenever her mum gets angry she runway from this house, but who is there for her? Where can she runaways? She doesn't care, let whatever will happening happen, she will face it and fight back. God is always giving people happiness and sufferings. She has everything, but everything is gone now, thanks to her mum. Her mum asks why she is blaming her? That's why she doesn't come here often, but she is there for her now. Arase can't believe this is what she got for being a dedicated and honest cop to her department. They will believe everyone else, expect their own officers who love that job more than their life. Its only in India where criminal joins hand together to bring a honest cop down, they use my enemies enemy is my friend principle. Cops is also humans, they do only have 2 hands and to foot, just like everyone else. Ganga used her own daughter against her, and there is this guy who killed more than 100 people and out a question mark on her sincerity,?? NT was smart to frame her when she slipped down. Grandma is sure everything will be fine and arase will wear the uniform, but Arase is not sure, she will only prove herself, she has lost her faith in law and order. Her SIL come to see her not as a husband, but as a lawyer just like that time he fights for Selvi at court, he will do that for me this time. Her mum promise to make up everything and leaves. ( why is everyone in Arase family good blame each other expect them self? 😕Like mother like daughter huh?? 😆Yesterday Arase was very proud when KK come to console her and now she is saying this???😡 Arase..you thimuri and stubbornness hasn't gone even though you lost you job?? Hehe..keep it up..cause Arase without that?? Nah..I can't think of that..It's your identity marks…😆😆)

Grandma gives a dose to Udhay for cheating on SS when she was preggers and almost got married to that Kutty girl. Why are you all killing my daughter? She will be strong when you all live together under the same roof. My daughter will get "yannaibalam" if they all stay. I will talk to everyone, one by one…she will first begin with his dad and bring everyone here and rush in anger…Poor Udhay who got a big dose….

Kalai in law is tensioned about Kalais whereabouts…they are worried she will go to her mum or to that Selvi..but then thinks she wont does that as Ganga very strictly has told her to stay away from them. Kalai arrives and they question her, she just says she went to the temple and forgot the time. They wonder where her archanai thaatu, fruits are but she says she didn't and leaves inside. Her in laws is worried what Ganga will do if she come to knows this matter…

KK sees his MIL arrives there and welcome her. She wonder where Selvi is and wonder if he has become a her watchman. What fault has her daughter done to him? Why did he leave her? KK says where he is, he will always thinks of his wife and kids, even though he is here, his soul is there. This is also his daughters home, so whats wrong with him staying there. Grandma says none of thems life is good, he should have stayed with Arase..KK shouts Arase is a brave woman, she knows what right and wrong…grandma says he was Arase strength and he also knows about her ego and stubbornness..KK reply back, wont her stubbornness ever change? ( good question KK)  👏👏FREEZE

Watch online_Arase - Sept 5th episode

Aahaana thumbnail

September 6th update

Grandma says stubbornness is something Arase always had from when she was born, KK ask why can't she get ride of that? It will only destroy her, why can't she understand that? Grandma says his absence in Arases life has made her weak, even a one who always does the right will fail when that's person has ache in the heart. KK replies he didn't leave her, he will do his responsibility from this house. Only the place is changed, not the heart. He wants Arase to realize why they are separated…"let me ask you a question, don't answer in anger just like your daughter. Whom am I staying with? Its Arase daughter…I am the one who should be angry and not accepting Selvi, not Arase..but here its opposite, I have accepted Selvi so why can't Arase do the same? Its her own daughter" Grandma doesn't know what do say or do…just giving thiruttu muzhi😆😆…grandma says she only want the best for her daughter, don't misunderstand me..KK says he knows that as each mum want their kids best.😉

Arase question Udhay about grandma's whereabouts, he says she went to see dad, Arase is not pleasured to hear that. Grandma arrives and asks why she went there, she doesn't want her mum to beg anyone and humiliate her honour. She wonders what KK told her, grandma says he still cares about her and will do he responsibility. Arase shouts he will only do his responsibility , but nothing more than that. Grandma request her daughter to let her stubbornness go away from her as it will only destroy her life completely, but Arase just shout back in anger that she wont, she knows what to do and leaves. ( isn't grandma overacting a little bit now along with her daughter==😆)

Grandma stare at Udhay and he wonder if she really went to see dad as everyone has gone to their own direction. Grandma says she will reunite entire family together, his parents loves each other but there ego is stopping them but she will bring them back together. She blames Selvi for all the mess when Udhay defend his big sister..he knows his akka wont do that, grandma gives him a dose for supporting her and leaves.. ( why cant you be more strong when u defend your sister?😡 She stopped your lifes biggest mistake and yet u cant be a strong brother..shame on you boy👎🏼…You look like a chickenbe a man😉)

NT buys the hospital Selvi works on and they show the boss..he is chotthalai 😆😆( not a important character as we predicted earlier on..so I guess NT's boss be a important character) NT want only to shift the leader shift, nothing else..he wants them to maintain the hospital as it used to be with no change. He wants to meet the dean. He and the dean talks, he buys the dean with his money to do whatever he want…a evil music is playing as bgm..(I guess his terrorist acts against India will begin now…remember Arase challenged Selvi that she will one day fall down on a trap..its becoming true….she will be blamed for NT's shames)

Scene of the day - Selvi gives a dose to grandma - most watched scene…😆😆😭

Selvi is on her way out when she sees someone standing their…its grandma who is standing there as a bad omen.. Grandma begins to scold her and Selvi replies she doesn't have time to her accused and walk away. 😆Grandma wonder why she is acting, its all cause of her Arases life, Kalais life and Udhay's life got spoiled. Selvi turn back and shout back why she is accusing her..what does she exactly knows about her??👏 Grandma says she knows everything about her, she is acting to separate her family by acting all nice in front Udhay and Kalai, but she cant act with her.🤢 Selvi wonder why they all blame her and thinks she is acting. Nobody thinks of her, if she thinks she is the reason for KK leaving Arase, then she can go and ask KK as he is at home.😆 Her mum got a bad impression of her cause of her.. she points out grandma. 👏She was the one who cut the "hoopla kodi" between her and her mum and throw her away.😭 😭 "My  mum..oops..sorry..your daughter😆.. hates me cause of you, she arrested her own daughter, always thinks bad whatever I does, that day when they brought Kalai back, she was like a death body, at the station she changed the statement on the last minute cause of your daughters taunting, at Udhays so called wedding…what your daughter couldn't do, I did.😉 I stopped the wedding. Do you know that? I only know to do good deeds and bring back people together, doesn't know to destroy it. I was happy when I heard I did have a family, but couldn't stay with them or cut the relation. 😭Its so painful to know you have a family but cant be close with them.😭 Why cant they feel the same love and affection I have for you both" 😭grandma is silent, doesn't know what to say as guilty is shown on her face. Selvi continues her dose… If she didn't like her, then she should have killed her instead of giving her away, so none of this would have happened. She told her at the Mumbai to stay away from Arase and her life…She tried to save her daughters life and her secret for 30 years, but not any more as the secret come out. God decide to give child and we should accept it, we cant decide if we want or not. Only the God can do that. If she still thinks of her as her enemy them she will leave the town or kill herself, she turn away tearfully when grandma reach her hand and hold on her shoulder and says Selvi😭..she turn back and they both hug each other…( Selvi really for once stand up against her grandma and lectured her about her pain and her good deeds.👏👏 👏Grandma was speechless and only guilty was shown on her face the next minute Selvi begun to speak. ) FREEZE

Star of the day was Selvi - for once she did a good performance ⭐️

( video link will be posted by pokkiri payya as he has volunteered to do that😉)

Aahaana thumbnail

September 7th update

pasamaalai pozhikirathu.....patti manam azhugirathu😭

Patti hugs her petti and asks for apologies. She was so cold toward her as she thought she wanted to take revenge by acting a drama, but now, she has realized her good heart.Selvi is emotionally happy as her grandma for once has be patience and listen to what she had in her heart. Patti will patch up all the sins she has done to Selvi as its her duty, but if she has to choose between her and Arase, she will choose her daughter. But she promise to change Arase and make her accept Selvi but it will take time. Right now, they have to prove Arases innocent and make her wear her uniform again, that's her first priority.

At the zoolanders, someone is calling up and doesn't answer when daddy monkey pick up the receiver, so he gives it to his rowdy daughter, still no reply from the other end, and the same with his wife. He wonder why that person doesn't talk as he thought when the ladies speaks, the other person will talk ( yeah..you said it man..when ladies pick ip up...we cant call your wife and daughter for ladies..can we?? they are rowdies😆😆)…its calling again, but this time Kalai picks it up and she look around her before she talk and agrees to come. The zoolanders spy on her from different angle…( hehe..didn't know they tried to play detectives here😆 ) Kalai goes out and they wonder where, but she says she has to go to the hospital. When she leaves, daddy follows her.

Kalai arrives to the church, Gangas wife (akka) wanted to see her last time before she transform to another big church. She advice Kalai to take care if her and everything will be fine at the end and not to lose hopes. As usual Kalai sulks about what wrong she had done to the God, since he is punishing her 😡 ( this dummy will never learn....will she???😡)daddy watch them and comes in front them. Kalai is shocked but not akka. He threaten akka and accuse her for telling bad things to Kalai, he want her to drag her with him, she refuse and talk against him. She is not scared of them anymore, he is about to drag her when she calls for help. She accuses him for holding in her hand to the people there😆 😆and they beat him and drag him out. 👏👏("Intha adi poduma, ennum konjan vennuma..monkey daddy???" what a good pleasure to see this scene……Melissa is extremly happy that she begin to dance)

He calls up Ganga and inform about akkas whereabouts.

Ganga with her henchmen talks about her soft corner for her/his wife. Even though she has been mean to her/his wife, she has been patience and wanted her best…Ganga has guilty for that as she couldn't give a happy life and want to meet her while her henchmen want to join her, but she refuse as nobody can do anything against her. ( This Ganga is so disgusting day by day😡, why cant she let her wife be in peace, isn't it enough Ganga has destroyed many girls life….?😡 Whenever Ganga appears in saree, I feel like karupan poochi is going through my body…..🤢🤢🤢)

Patti comes home very sadly and thinks about Selvis word. She is in deep thought.😭 FREEZE

Aahaana thumbnail

September 10th update

( it was a boring episode..last week was rocking while I guess this week will be boring...😕)

Patti is thinking about what Selvi told her and cries ….Udhay comes there and she look at him and admit he was right. Selvi is not like what she thought, she is a good person. She wish to wash away the sins she has done to her long time back, by reuniting the daughter-mother duo. Udhay is happy to hear this and patti ask him not to tell Arase about it as she will get mad. Arase ask not tell what? Both of them are shocked to see her and patti makes up an excuse, but that nut Udhay says grandma went to see Selvi akka. Arase is mad and wonder why? Patti pretend to be angry with Selvi and how she slapped her and warn her to move away from the town, then she talks bad about Selvi to see Arases reaction, but Arase with her thump says she will never accept Selvi…and leaves. (this patti is too much..😆)

Patti warn Udhay not to mention about Selvi matter to anyone, she will only lie for Selvi matter, not for anyone else. 😆

Ganga and monkey daddy goes back the church. Daddy monkey search here and there for Gangas wife, but cant find her anywhere so they go into the chapel. There they see the priest and questions about Gangas wife. They learn she has left the place ASAP daddy monkey (DM) went away after making trouble. DM doesn't believe she has left the place, but Ganga believe the priest and leave the place. At outside, DM is mad at Ganags wife for running away and want Ganga to finish her story but Ganga shouts back. She will make her "wife" live a happy life, she owe that to her wife.

Singam vilunthal ee'kku santhosam….

At the jail, KP goes to see our jail bird GJ. They meet each other and she informs him the good news abour Arase losing her job. She is proud her dads wish become true….GJ says it most be his mates job, that mate would have accompanied him the jail but she escaped…Kp wonder who that is…GJ is in happy mood FREEZE

Aahaana thumbnail

September 11th update

KP and Gj talks, he poison her mind with lots of anger and enmity towards Arase by acting like he cares for her studied more than his enemity with Arase. KP says her life goal is her revenge and not studies…
GJ's cellmate scold him for trying to poison his own daughters brain and spoil her future. But GJ ignores him as he hasn't done anything wrong, he is learning his daughter politics, he is always right and that's how politics work out. ( no wonder politics is like a sakkadai just cause of people like GJ who use that to their own benefits😡😡)

Daddy monkey question Kalai about akkas whereabouts, but she denies she knows that. ( missed a few dialogs here but I guess it was not important)

At the office, Himann is pissed of at his two other team members as they told exactly what happened which lead to their madames suspension. He scold them and accuse the, Vasanthy for once speaks up about her sincerity toward her job. She didn't come here to be sincere to Arase but for department. A police officer cant think of her/his personal life, sentiments, relation etc..only the duty should come first. Arases personal issue got involved in her professional life, she asked her to keep on eye on Selvis every moments, how the zoolanders treated her daughter Kalai, if Idhay went to that kuppam, if KK is listing to Selvis word and act according to that etc she did all of this as per Madame's order, cause she always listen what her ginger officers order her. Himann is a little bit ashamed how but still hold on his statement about them going against Arase. The other two is disgusted by him, Vasanthy says she know Arase was a sincere officer but he is sincere toward Arase, but what about the family who lost their loved one..they couldn't save their life..who felt bad for them??   and walk away. ( this scene was so long..but Vasanthy was rocking👏👏…I was mad at her first cause she has done stupid things like when she couldn't catch Mahis killer and let her escapee…but what she said today was true👍🏼)

Ganga is very sad and NT arrives there. NT wonder why "Ganjas" is sad …Ganga is shocked ti hear her new nick name…( Cool name Nt has come up with…this NT has sense of humour… haha😆😆) Ganga inform about Arases case to win her job back, if she get her job back, she will kill them in encounter. NT is very cool, as he knows what to do, the case is not between her and them, but between her and the government. FREEZE

Aahaana thumbnail

September 12th update

Patti meets SelvaRani. She wants Rani to come back but that Rani refuse. Patti talks about how Arase is stranded alone, she cared a lot for her and even Udhay is changed now. Rani ask how she can come back, her in laws can be good but when her own husband isn't good? She cares about Arase, everything thing will be solved out for her as she has a good heart, but she cant come back. She will return back when she believes Udhay has really changed and her brother will send her happily back. Patti accuse her brother for giving her bad ideas, but Rani defend him as he is her well wisher, he wont do anything bad for her and since she left her in laws house and return back to her birthplace, she cant go against them. Patti feels the baby will bring them back together and Rani also hopes so. ( Rani…adi pavi..what about you and your stupid act😡..go behind your hubbys back..? You should also change into a better person and stop lying😡😡 )

Patti walks home and Arase stops her. She wonder whom her mother has went to see this time? She is just wasting her time and no one will come back. Patti is optimistic as she believes everyone will return back, Arase gives her a cold look😆, so Patti says everyone expect that Selvi. 😆(haha...patti is afraid her own daughter😆)

At inside, Udhay rush to hear and can't wait to hear what happen with SR as he knows they would have insulted his granny. Patti gives him the back look, ( Udhay was angry with SR in his voice, but his expression and body language showed something else😉..haha..he wanted to hear good news😆😆) Patti's next target is Kalai, but Udhay believes she wont come…Patti thinks the opposite as she knows her Kalai, she will come back if she ask her…( your right..😡contiune to dream. That little coconut is a selfishly yerke who only thinks of herself and MB😡)

poor kid....dads evil deeds hunt this little angel

Aish is sick so her grandpa brings her to the evil hospital where Selvi works,,but Selvi is not there. They dean who made evil deal with NT is attending them and he enquiry her about her parents, Aish says her mum died and dad is at the jail. Dean thinks about NT and their evil deal😡, he goes out and call up NT and says they have finally got their first victim. NT ask him about the victims patents and when he hear Gjs name…he order him to give their injection on her and ask her to come back after 2 days. At inside , he gives the injection to Aish and ask her to come back…NT says GJ will pay back…GJ, the game you started will come into acts by your own daughter". (😲😲OMG…what the heck???? That little innocent girl is the first victim.😭 😭😭I wish it was KP instead of Aish😡…dads evil haunts is coming back to a innocent kid and not that devilish brate😡…NT…hell is not enough for you😡😡😡 😡That evil doc should be burn alive for misusing his profession....😡)

As usual GJ wait for a visitor…his cellmate wonder who and he says the PM…his mate make fun of him by saying if u wanted then the Pm would have come to you..(haha..he is referring to the KP matter😆) jailer says his daughter has come to see him and his cellmate ask him teach his daughter more rubbish politics..

Another sick scene…

Gj and KP meets up and he want to know the latest news outside. She says they all are trying to fight for that Sentaizharase by going through the court. KK is trying to find good points and she doesn't want to see Arase back in uniform. GJ poison more on her mind…if she shoot Arase, it will only be news, but if she shoot Sentamizharase IPS..it will be hot news..FREEZE…( yeah…hot news…you sick psycho😡…the person who will end up with nothing is you😡, your so called friend is about to kill your daughter and here you sit and try to poison the other kid to kill a innocent sincere officer just cause of one stupid shoot at your leg😡 She should have shoot you in your big mouth so we won't be able to hear your crap😡🤢)

Aahaana thumbnail

September 13th update

GJ poison KP more and more, she is more and more determined to shoot Arase. He says don't kill the lion when is sleep, attack when its awake…(haha.so you admit Arase is a lion??? Well well, lion is sleeping now, but it will always been the king) at his cell, his mate want to what kind of politics lecture he gave his daughter today..GJ says he only thinks of himself, doesn't care about others…(Sri..here is your answer for your questions about GJ's reaction in Aish matter…this creep is selfish😡😡)

Zoolanders is discussing wherever Kalai will witness against her own mother. Daddy monkey is sure their DIL wont left them down, Arases downfall will be her own daughter. Paati arrives there and both of the parts gets involved in verbal fight.😆 They refuse to allow her to meet coconut, but patti tells them off by giving a strict warning and call for Kalai. Coconut comes out after a while, Patti very sarcastically tells she is so proud of her, she is very gratefully to her mother for bringing her up. Since the day she was born, they have always runs to the doc and hospitals and Arase took care of her nights after working the whole day. Even after she growth up, they have to bring her there and here for her treatment. Arase wanted to stop her wedding cause her in laws are not good ones, but you went away and dishonoured her parents. Still Arase could have separated her and MB , but she didn't as she wanted her to live happy somewhere. But she.... she was such a cold-hearted daughter who filled case against her own mother. How will she bring back Arase honour, once its gone, it wont come back. Coconut is speechless and a few tears fell down from her eyes. 😭(patti rocked....Kalai nalla udhaikira mathiri kettuthanga👏👏)Patti begs her to at least tell the truth at the court and not left her mum down, zoolanders says their Dil wont does that, but to their shock 😲coconut says she will do that patti.

When patti has done, daddy monkey tell his wife to take care of Kalai as she is on patti sentiments now and begins to hit on his "uzudukai" and they show close up the beating, which indicates Kalai is been beaten up by her in laws.🤢🤢 ( my who thought that evil mother will change for the better😡😡….this people should be locked up in with predators at the zoo😡😡)

At home, Arase as usual taunts her mum, she know that Kalai won't speak with her. Patti says she beg her to tell the truth at the court as she is one of the reason. Arase correct her, she was not one of the reason, she was the main reason and she knows she will humiliate her at the court. Grandma believes Kalai wont left them down as she already feels guilt. (haha…in your dreams😆😆…she will never do that😡)

Himann is sad at teams office, Vasanthy and Pazhani arrives and wonder what happened when he want to the DGP. He says DGP refused to give him transfer and let him resign is job as he thought he also has a hand with Arase in people's death case. Vasanthy ask him to be happy DGP has faith in him, but she too just like DGP believes he has something to do with that case as he support Arase that much. ( which one of them is the culprit🤔…Himann is overacting with his support for Arase…Vasanthy usually comes as a negative character. And Pazhani..hmm..can he be black sheep with that devote name😉)

Grandpa brings Aish back, she is more weaker than last time…the evil doc ask the nurse to check the temperature while he goes on rounds, grandpa is mad for the doc to leaving the kid like this, but nurse assure he will come back. At outside, evil doc calls up NT and inform about Aish. He orders the doc to give her two more dose. Aish is getting her deadly dose while NT has a evil smile…and his 32 teeth come out. ( I want to knock on NT face so all of his teeth will fall out…and hand him over to our punishment king n queen😉) FREEZE