Taare Zameen Par..NOTE PG 28

Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys i know i dissapointed all of you by leaving Dil To Pagal hain in the middle, and i really am sorry for that. This is a new ff that i have been planning i hope you all like it and plz comment.

Y*Y~~~Taare Zameen Par~~~Y*Y

Shah Rukh Khan had said in Kal Ho Na Ho, live... be happy... smile... Who knows? Tomorrow may not be...

There is truth in that; we have to live life to the fullest because we do not know about tomorrow.

This is a story about how two childhood friends taught each other how to love, live and laugh.

There are 3 things in life which I feel everyone needs; Family, Friends and Love and from these three things come Laughter and Tears. They say the ones who love us the most are the ones that make us cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1:

The night was dark and gloomy with only the moon and stars providing light for those still awake.

She pulled her covers up to her chin and turned, giving a little smile, she was fast asleep in her own dream world.

Ring Ring went her phone vibrating, she opened one eye and yawned cursing the caller.

"Is this the only time to call?? Huh"

She picked her phone up to see who was calling even though she knew it would be no one apart from him, calling at such a time.

"Hi Shabd" said a sleepy voice

"Hi, tumhe kaise pata main hoon?"

"You're the only one who calls me at this time, tujhe pata hain ke time kya hain?"

"Haan kyun yaha toh 8 baje hain"

'stupid, main London ki baat nahin karti ti, yaha Mumbai ki time"

"I woke you up didn't I?  Sorry But tujhe pata hain ke without speaking to you I can't sleep"

" Funny, tum kabhi bhi nahin sudrega…"

Before she could finish her sentence she felt something hit her head, she sat up and saw her friend Preeti sitting up rubbing her eyes.

" Mahi! Tell your boyfriend ke ye kamre main aur ladki bhi hain, aur usko uski good night sleep chaiye"

Mahi laughed

" One he's not my boyfriend and two who meri baat kabhi sunta hain? I don't think so, tum so jao mein usko kehti ho, ke hum kal baat karenge, Happy?"

"hmm good night"

She put the phone back to her ear and heard Shabd laughing

" Kya hain?"

"main tumhari baat kabhi sunta nahin, as if… I always listen to you"

" haan haan whatever you say, ab mujhe aur preeti ko sone de, I will speak to you tomorrow…bye"

"Fine bye"

She hung up, put the phone back down on her dresser and lay in bed.

No matter how much they fought they could never go long without talking to each other. They hadn't seen each other in over 8 years but still knew every single thing about one another, they had a mental picture of how each other looked, but they said when they met again they would recognize each other by the way their personalities are not by their looks.

❤️Sonia

Please Comment...

Edited by Bollywood_chic - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DeSiHoTtIe~ thumbnail
ahhhh!!!!!! sonia!!!!!! i love it!!!! u never told me that you are a ff writer!!! i hate u!!! haha lol jk but really u r good!! n even though i dont watch the show i will deff. read this!! n ....who is this...PREETI? is there a preeti in the show...or is it.. 😆 lol I LOVE U N I LOVE THIS STORY!! MUAH!! cont. soon!!! if u dont cont. this ff than i wont cont. mine either...think about meri pyaari gujju bain...lol

Love ur pyaari punjabi bain,
                Preeti
reema2000 thumbnail
awww, verry cute start to this story... continue soon =D
~DeSiHoTtIe~ thumbnail
ahhhh!!! i hate this time difference of ours!!! ok u noe wat? i have an idea...y dont we both move to UK? like London...that way we can be in the same time zone!! n we get to meat JAY SEAN!!! AHH PUNJABI HOTTIE!! sry lol but still we have to move so we can be in the same time zone......so....r u moving or wat? 😕
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Soniya!

Wow dear too good!!! I loved they way you started it! Please continue soon...

Waiting fot the next part...!!!

Good Luck,

Priya
rmj1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OHH THAT IS SOOOOOOO COOL!!!! i cant wait to read the next update
Bollywood_chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotaditya

ahhhh!!!!!! sonia!!!!!! i love it!!!! u never told me that you are a ff writer!!! i hate u!!! haha lol jk but really u r good!! n even though i dont watch the show i will deff. read this!! n ....who is this...PREETI? is there a preeti in the show...or is it.. 😆 lol I LOVE U N I LOVE THIS STORY!! MUAH!! cont. soon!!! if u dont cont. this ff than i wont cont. mine either...think about meri pyaari gujju bain...lol

Love ur pyaari punjabi bain,
                Preeti

Ok preeti...this preeti i just made up but if u wanna be that preeti than ok!!! thnx for loving the story!!! and i will ahve to cont. becoz of u coz i love ur ff and if i stop than u stop so no way will i stop lol...and No i will not move to London sorry but i am going next yr for a holiday so hmm think about it....lol....but maybe u should move here to aus....wat u say???/

Sonia

Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Thx to everyone for their comments i hve got the next part ready will put it up soon....

Sonia
~DeSiHoTtIe~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

Ok preeti...this preeti i just made up but if u wanna be that preeti than ok!!! thnx for loving the story!!! and i will ahve to cont. becoz of u coz i love ur ff and if i stop than u stop so no way will i stop lol...and No i will not move to London sorry but i am going next yr for a holiday so hmm think about it....lol....but maybe u should move here to aus....wat u say???/

Sonia

well the reason i was saying london was cuz i am doing a student exchange program n will be going to London for one WHOLE year lol but aus.....hmmm....idk....😕i will think about it...lol but CONT already😡!!! ok ok i am gonna try my hindi 😳...dont mind if it has punjabi in it lol....umm...ok here i go...mujhe thora waqt chaia....lol i noe a lot of spelling mistakes...if i cant spell in english do u really think i can spell in any other language?😆

Love ur lovely sis,

Preeti

rajrit thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
an awesomee start...i cant wait to read the next partt 😃