Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yup time for some serious discussion

well i am completely at a loss of ideas currently

ok if you want to discuss something then i am suggesting a topic.....if the members want then they can post their views about it

At the end of season 1 we all see that Ali decides to go along with Pooja to meet Rohit.......We all know that he was the only cadet whi had joined the academy with the ambition of joining the army.......
considering all this was it a right decision?

will be waiting for your views on it......provided you want to discuss this topic 😊

Edited by lrllover - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Okie so lemme start a short quiz on Harshad..All can participate except Yoj and myself, and all those ardent fans who know a bit too much about him...πŸ˜†...What say...So shall I start...πŸ˜‰

Lemme post my questions

1) Which town does Harshad originally come from?

2) In which year did Harshad participate in the Westside Citadel Mr. Pune contest?

3) Name the characters Harsh has played on screen along with the name of the show and the channel?

4) Harshad's favourite bollywood actor?

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrllover

Yup time for some serious discussion

well i am completely at a loss of ideas currently

ok if you want to discuss something then i am suggesting a topic.....if the members want then they can post their views about it

At the end of season 1 we all see that Ali decides to go along with Pooja to meet Rohit.......But considering the personality of Ali was it right thing?

will be waiting for your views on it......provided you want to discuss this topic 😊

considering his personality its tough one

i think  it was 50 % right n 50% wrongπŸ˜‰

delo thumbnail

At the end of season 1 we all see that Ali decides to go along with Pooja to meet Rohit.......We all know that he was the only cadet whi had joined the academy with the ambition of joining the army.......
But considering all was it right decision?

Ahhh that was the worst decision on Ali's part..He shud have accompanied Rajveer and helped him in that mission rathar than hunting for that Rohit along with that super boring Pooja..

That scene was not needed at all and something Ali wud never do..I was shocked to see him going for that ''rohit dhoondo mission''πŸ˜•

But I guess the makers did this just to keep the cadets away from Raj and let Ritu succeed in her missionπŸ˜•

Edited by delo - 16 years ago
tazy_rahul thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: delo

Okie so lemme start a short quiz on Harshad..All can participate except Yoj and myself, and all those ardent fans who know a bit too much about him...πŸ˜†...What say...So shall I start...πŸ˜‰

Lemme post my questions

1) Which town does Harshad originally come from? - heheπŸ˜†

2) In which year did Harshad participate in the Westside Citadel Mr. Pune contest?-  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3) Name the characters Harsh has played on screen along with the name of the show and the channel? -

ali in lrl

akshat in amberdhara

πŸ˜†

4) Harshad's favourite bollywood actor?πŸ˜†

i dont know anething abt him

lrllover thumbnail
*sorry the same thing has been posted in the next page by mistake*

will edit this post soonEdited by lrllover - 16 years ago
delo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_rajveer

πŸ˜†

i dont know anething abt him

Omgg Tazy...U dissapointed meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Will give u the answers soon..lol...Tumhe abhi bahut kuch seekhna baaki hainπŸ˜†

lrllover thumbnail
[QUOTE=lrllover] [Color=Blue]

i completely agree with you Delo

if we leave out the part about the Rajveer Ritu thing.....and think about this then we can say that the creatives had lost their brains

here was a cadet who had joined the academy with the ambition of joining the army.....the only one out of the six who had entered the academy that year

Right from day 1 it was clear that Ali was a guy whose only aim in life was to become a good army officer and serve the nation...........considering his family backgroung and his personality he had always been against the non-sense things going on in the academy.........

We all saw that he felt relly bad when his father came to know that he had broken the rules of the academy by going to watch the match.........

considering all this it was a stupid thing to show him going with Pooja to meet Rohit

right throughout the serial he was shown as a person for whom duty and orders of his superiors was above everything

tazy_rahul thumbnail
@daisy sorry yaar but me dont know anything
u expected sometinhg frm me was a joke for me i worth of expectations
delo thumbnail

Edited by delo - 16 years ago