*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
As you all know I am a Purab fan.  Although his exit was a disappointment to me, I did arrive at some important conclusions regarding JJKN in general   (i think i may have posted this elsewhere but it got lost in all the posts so i think it's apt to put it here)

(1) believe it or not (😉), it's just a work of fiction and is purely there for our entertainment and thus shouldn't be taken so seriously

(2) T & D ko apni bhi roti kamani hai--if they have to follow BLF then they must do so. A contract was built on the foundation of trust b/n the BLF people and T & D, and therefore it's their moral duty to abide by that contract...it only bothers me that why they had to take Purab's character so far if there was no scope for it??? 😕

(3) I started watching JJKN b/c it was a serial very different from the kekta crap out there and had a genuine and beautiful underlying story.  I watched JJKN b/c of Jassi and not b/c I cared about who she would end up with. I wanted to see her overcome the obstacles she faced. 

...so although I miss Purab's presence in the show, as they say "the show must go on" and we must not forget that this is Jassi's show (and not Armaan's or Purab's).  Jassi's transformation (especially her mental one) is much more important that Purab's exit and if he'll return and who she'll marry.  We all know she will marry Armaan so why don't we just sit back, relax, and enjoy the transformation of meek Jassi into strong Jassi???  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

u got it all anju....................i mean it must been hard for u to say that since u like purab. but u did which shows that u have taken the time to see both sides. Good job anju!!!!👏

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    That is a magnificent attitude and I love you for it.🤗
adi04 thumbnail
Anjali, u r so broad-minded....u simply are superb....👏👏
munizaaa thumbnail
nicely expresed anju. hope u dont mind me giving u a nickname 😉
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Anju...you deserve a big,warm 🤗 .
It was so so nice to read your post. 😃

You are a true fan of JJKN.Very sweet of you.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well yes anju..........do agree with you , that its just a show and must not be taken seriously...........

but you know the characters in a show are actually representatives of real people(yeah a bit exaggerated version).........so when you try to piece two and two together it becomes obvious that no justification was given to purab's character.

in real life if something like that happens do you think it can be forgotten as easily as jassi has??In the show purab's name is also not taken..its as if she has deleted the file from her brain........and this is a bit too weird to digest.

anywayz nothing can be done.........even i sometimes wonder.....why they extended purab's character so much if it had no scope!!! 

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali308

As you all know I am a Purab fan. Although his exit was a
disappointment to me, I did arrive at some important conclusions
regarding JJKN in general (i think i may have posted this
elsewhere but it got lost in all the posts so i think it's apt to put
it here)

(1) believe it or not (😉), it's just a work of fiction and is purely there for our entertainment and thus shouldn't be taken so seriously

(2) T & D ko apni bhi roti kamani hai--if they have to follow BLF
then they must do so. A contract was built on the foundation of trust
b/n the BLF people and T & D, and therefore it's their moral duty
to abide by that contract...it only bothers me that why they had to
take Purab's character so far if there was no scope for it???😕

(3) I started watching JJKN b/c it was a serial very different from the
kekta crap out there and had a genuine and beautiful underlying
story. I watched JJKN b/c of Jassi and not b/c I cared about who
she would end up with. I wanted to see her overcome the obstacles she
faced.

...so although I miss Purab's presence in the show, as they say "the
show must go on" and we must not forget that this is Jassi's show (and
not Armaan's or Purab's). Jassi's transformation (especially her
mental one) is much more important that Purab's exit and if he'll
return and who she'll marry. We all know she will marry Armaan so
why don't we just sit back, relax, and enjoy the transformation of meek
Jassi into strong Jassi???

<!-- Signature -->

😃
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you crazyaboutpurab.
Purab's character in the original (Michel) maintained its own charm.No one would have had any objection with Purab if they had kept his character as the original.He should have remained Jassi's friend and never revealed the love in his heart..infact he should have aided the make-over.They unnecessarily butchered his character.

Anyways,we have to look forward..hoping they do some justice atleast to the remaining story.
vishakha thumbnail
Great retrospective. We should leave this whole Purab or Armaan thing behind. Jo ho gaya so ho gya. Hope to see great episodes and great TRPs in 2005.