Writen update for 2nd Dec-07

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends........another blast epi of the week........Its comtinued from last week....so its full of 3 dewanas foolishness... i call it a slap serial, why...read on....šŸ˜‰

plz vote in the chask meter here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=801953&T PN=1#13496406

Hari tries to act smart by wearing glass and trying to converse with the elders but fails hehehehšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, hes trying to impress the elders but they take him for a ride, asking him to explain why usa president Kenedy came to India..... and explain hitlers interview in the newspaper......hahaha

jugle is trying to convince the twin to act like him for 1 hr to impress urmi.... the twin is highly educated and has done phd in philosphy and also has read khalil gibran heheheh...coool....jugle wants to impress urmi , so he will use this duplicate.......

Zoya and urmi are roaming in CG, n urmi tells zoya that she has told sandeep, u go ur way n ill go mine, and zoya is worried, that did u say that??? and hari comes with glasses on and says with glasses i look like albert newton hahaha......zoya corrects him but he says all the silly things.......and hitler has invented a grass with which cows give loads of milk........zoya tried to stop him but urmi lets him conti with his stupid talk about all the dead ppl........hehehehe then urmi says ur dimag is kharab.....and he says i read so many news papers and gets slapped by Urmi for calling her Pamela Anderson..can u imagine that????šŸ¤£

Jugle dresses manoj as himself and forces him to go to CG

Sandeep is at urmis house, and his mom is forcing him t otalk to urmi baout this proposal..........Sandeep runs after urmi to say yes to that proposal, but she totally refuses and Sandeep also tell her that there is no future for the 2 of them

Sikha singh hears it all and sandeep tells sukha jee in detail about how urmi thinks and also about her moodsšŸ˜³ this was so sweettt.....sukha jee inturn forces sandeep in admitting that he loves urmi..... but will do nothing regaring this matter......Sukha jee says that u will be the best thing for urmi... but u think our sandeep babu will listen to anyone when he has got his mind set that hes no good for her???????

The twin goes in CG and gets slapped by Sono hehehhešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£he calls her bhai sab and then bhan jee hehehhe

Mushi tries to act smart in front of urmi he tells her a shair and gets slapped too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Poor twin of jugle is getting slapped by everyone... poor him......i bet he never got so much beating in his whole life then he did in CG in one hour šŸ¤£

Pammi is worried that how is it possible that there can be 2 ppl alike in this world...hehehhešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the twin speaks so good english that sukha is so impressed hehehehšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

OH GOD!!!!!!!! jugle goes to the twins meeting ....to give presentation ...and jugle does a gr8 job explaining them through the game of pitthu hehehehšŸ¤£....

the twin is fed up of Cg ... all he wants is to talk to urmi.........and get out.......phew......poor him....šŸ¤£

Oh noooooooooooo............this twin has also fallen for urmi..........and then urmi slaps him too... oH nO....another deewana.......šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Original jugle returns to CG and everything returns to normal.... but u/S relation....sighhhhhhh!!!!!! till next week.........

comment plzzzzzzzzzz................

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
nice brief update hon. thanks šŸ˜Š
storyteller thumbnail