Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
congrats sushma πŸ˜›

Well here r some Q's for u

In ur username I can understand "angel" for "tia" but y the 3142 ..wat significance does it have ?

Where in India do u stay?

Wat r ur hobbies...besides net surfing πŸ˜‰ ?

Wat is ur opinion on reality shows...do u watch any of them ?

Ur fav bollywood actor n actress

Have u seen Aaja Nachle....if u have then temme howz it....coz I am really tempted to watch it bcoz of mads 😳

neways thats it for now...enjoy urself as the ROTW πŸ˜ƒ

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
helloo sushma congoooo 😳 😳 good i hav got an poortunity to grill someone bade dino se kissy ka sandwhich nahi banaya πŸ˜†

wld be back with my questions be ready i love killing people πŸ˜‰ but for now enjoyyy the hot seat and muster up some strength to answer all our mad crazy carnaky hanky panky questions πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

havee funnn 😳
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
πŸ˜† smriti lay off her yaar..nayee bacchi hain 😳 ...don't darofy her now with ur grilling πŸ˜† ..waise bhi i have sum unfulfilled desire to grill her πŸ˜† ...coz aparna fled away with sum bahana before her week was over 😭 ...and i had not even started roasting her 😭

ab tho sushma hi bachi hain kasar puri karne ke liye πŸ˜† ...so u keep control on ur urges ok 😑 ..ab meri baari hain 😳

congrats angel 😳 ...i know sushma u have a very sharp memory and sharp eyes for clues 😳 ..but u better sharpen ur typing skills πŸ˜‰ ....bahut questions barasne wale hain πŸ˜†

on a serious note i know u will enjoy it πŸ˜‰ ..and make new friends too 😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolz rachel πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ja isse baksha tery khatir πŸ˜† but not totally hun πŸ˜‰ cake ka thoda icing to even i want πŸ˜‰...and lolz sushma nayi to bilkul nahi hai yaar shes too cool and deefinately an important part of rf 😳 i cant forget her involvement in the script thing it was much more than many old member's concern πŸ˜†

anyways sushma might as well giv u sme warming up dozes πŸ˜‰...and mind you sushma i have a bad habit of lieking long replies πŸ˜† rf pe am quite known for the length of my posts 😳 πŸ˜‰
so if your answeres dnt match up to my length ka expectations thenn u r in for torblee 😈 😈

your full name
all the nick names you have...if you don't then invent five of them..else i wld do the honours πŸ˜‰
where do u stay
which is your fvorite soap
what is your fvorite soup
what color t shirt u are wearing
how old are you
do you feel youn or too big for your age
do you like your country
given a choice would you still be an indian
your fvorite drink
your fvt food
do u cook if so what share a recipie dnt tell us how to cook maggi we al r experts in that regard πŸ˜† and dnt say u dnt cook coz still u wld hav to write up a reciepe πŸ˜‰ u can write on grilled sandwhich i am sure u r enjoying becomging one πŸ˜†
your fvtt boooooooook 😳 {beware if our likes match then u wld hav a round of questions on that book πŸ˜‰ }
how about your fovrit movie and why u like it both bolly and holly
do u likee angelena joelly more 🀒 or jennyyyyyy 😳   πŸ˜³
did u watch friends? you fvorite pair or character from that shw πŸ˜ƒ
do u remember your school song? care to share with us?
do u have a pet?
recite the latest dream u hav had
your fvt day of the week
are u an early sleeper and early riser or vice versa
what do u feel wen u see
a calm river
a beautyful mountain peak
a setting sun
a blossming flower
the morning due on the grass
a holy pyre of fire reprsnting marrige woes
do u belive in god?
gurls rock! wat sya? arn't we the best breed bhaggu hav created?
watched jab we met? liked it? it rocks na? say yes or else u r dead 😈
your fvorite song with full full lyrics and dont copy paste the lyrics from google it has to be in your hand typed and it shld appear ki u are singing itt πŸ˜‰...umm jaisee.....when i sing and type the lines wld come aise...tu haaaaan kar chaheeeeeeee na kar tery haiiiiiiiiiii marzyyyyyyyyyy kahte rahengeeeeee tujhse baaten hum dil kiiiiiiiiiiii...love is in the airrrrrrr feel it everywhere ohoooooooooooo 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰...so u have to sing your fvorit song and its whole version...and point to be noted...No Remix songs allowed πŸ˜‰    
i hope am haressing you?
you not harressed yet?
that means am i not doing a good job?

well dnt worry i wld improve the next time wne i come around πŸ˜‰ jate jate ek antim prashan πŸ˜‰ write abt your rf experaince in minimum five hundred words πŸ˜‰ and am quite wacked out i might actually count the words πŸ˜†

okie rachel shes all yours now πŸ˜† if she has anymore strength after this πŸ˜‰ but u be a good griller else i wld prey u be the next one on the hot seat 😈 😈

enjoy answering sushma πŸ˜ƒ i definately enjoyed grilling an angel πŸ˜†

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heeey congo....wil pst my questionm soon...tab tak njoy....... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thank you all of you for questioning me i would love to answer you all and tell about me
love you all
angeltiara thumbnail
hey thank you all of you for questioning me i would love to answer you all and tell about me
love you all πŸ˜ƒ
angeltiara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

congrats sushma πŸ˜›

Well here r some Q's for u

In ur username I can understand "angel" for "tia" but y the 3142 ..wat significance does it have ? well it isnt something special actually my dad used this3142 his birthday is on 12 which adds upto 3 same way other no

before i didnt had an id so i accesed my dads id to do any thing so when i made my id it was easy for me to remember cause i used it from before so i gave this 3142

Where in India do u stay?i stay in bombay in nerul

Wat r ur hobbies...besides net surfing πŸ˜‰ ?my hobbies are to watch tv afcourse remix and read suspense books enid blytons if i get time dance lisening to music i love songs a lot

Wat is ur opinion on reality shows...do u watch any of them ?i like reality shows and i used to watch them before like indian idol nach baliye but now i sometime find it boring so i dont watch them frequently cause the pattern is same and there is no change

Ur fav bollywood actor n actress

shahid kapoor amrita rao sharukh khan

Have u seen Aaja Nachle....if u have then temme howz it....coz I am really tempted to watch it bcoz of mads 😳

ni i havent seen aaja nachle but according to  reviews its not that interesting and just time pass movie nothing really great i would also love to know about it how is it lets see

neways thats it for now...enjoy urself as the ROTW πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much for asking me questions loved it πŸ˜ƒ

take care

angeltiara thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

lolz rachel πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ja isse baksha tery khatir πŸ˜† but not totally hun πŸ˜‰ cake ka thoda icing to even i want πŸ˜‰...and lolz sushma nayi to bilkul nahi hai yaar shes too cool and deefinately an important part of rf 😳 i cant forget her involvement in the script thing it was much more than many old member's concern πŸ˜†

anyways sushma might as well giv u sme warming up dozes πŸ˜‰...and mind you sushma i have a bad habit of lieking long replies πŸ˜† rf pe am quite known for the length of my posts 😳 πŸ˜‰
so if your answeres dnt match up to my length ka expectations thenn u r in for torblee 😈 😈

your full name sushma mahdevan
all the nick names you have...if you don't then invent five of them..else i wld do the honours πŸ˜‰

well i dont have that much nick name but my friends call me sush and in my school they used to call me chinti cause  i am really very short and dont laugh after seeing this please

when i was small kid my sister used to call me munni but not now

and some call susha and sushu
where do u stay  i stay in bombay
which is your fvorite soap margo rexona
what is your fvorite soup tomato soup manchow soup

what color t shirt u are wearing now yellow 
how old are you well i am not going to say directly  i am of same age which remix character were in show
do you feel youn or too big for your age  i am younger from heart and talk but by looks i look much older like an aunt
do you like your country afcouse i like india  its culture is so vast there is so much to see here and so beautiful natural places
given a choice would you still be an indian ya i want to be an indian afcourse though i would love to go outside  india and be fore sometime but i would love to work in india and flourish myself 
your fvorite drink mirinda pepsi  
your fvt food i like all salty foods i know its bad for health but still i love them pani puri pizza
do u cook if so what share a recipie dnt tell us how to cook maggi we al r experts in that regard πŸ˜† and dnt say u dnt cook coz still u wld hav to write up a reciepe πŸ˜‰ u can write on grilled sandwhich i am sure u r enjoying becomging one πŸ˜†  well i have not cooked that much i can make dosa chappatis potato  but as you want sandwich i am going to write how to make sandwich only thank you for suggestion yourself other wise i would have to think but i will write it after wards cause now i have to go

ok here is recepie for sandwich

you need potato tomato onion cucumber coriander leaves groundnut

first remove all leaves from coriander and then wash it and grind it with some groundnut salt  2-3 chopped chillies  jeera 

and put some sugar in it a pinch so that it doesnt become that much spicy and if you need put 1 piece of bread

then cut onion potato and tomato round and then spread butter then the paste of coriander and then put some sauce and fill all vegetables in bread and decorate it with your garnishing toppings and serve it

hey hope you are satisfied with my recepie though i dont know  how much it is right

your fvtt boooooooook 😳 {beware if our likes match then u wld hav a round of questions on that book πŸ˜‰ }

well i like lots of suspense and adventure type stories so i have read secret seven famous five mystery of enid blyton
how about your fovrit movie and why u like it both bolly and holly  i like lagaan cause amir khan acted superb in it and it was film in sports and my all cousins and we all together went for film at night and hollywod titanic cause that picture was so beautiful and emotional  loved learnado decaprio in it
do u likee angelena joelly more 🀒 or jennyyyyyy 😳   πŸ˜³

well i dont like both of them cause never seen them that much i have seen their photos but not that much

did u watch friends? you fvorite pair or character from that shw πŸ˜ƒ  well i dont see friends that much but i have seen some of its episode before but forget the name of characters in it
do u remember your school song? care to share with us? well i dont remember the songs prooperly forgot them and most of them were hindi and marathi hey prabu aanandadata gyan humko dijiye shigr sare durguno se dur humko kijiye
do u have a pet? no i dont have pet though i like dogs and parrot
recite the latest dream u hav had well i had dream that i had failed in my collage and teacher is screaming at me typically boring na
your fvt day of the week sunday cause that time now remix come although not all sundays but when it used to come and because its a holiday
are u an early sleeper and early riser or vice versa when my collage starts i sleep fast and woke early but when holidays are there i sleep early and woke late
what do u feel wen u see
a calm river  its so steady i would love to see wave and i fell like dancing
a beautyful mountain peak i would love to go to top of mountain peek and shout
a setting sun i would feel like looking it and looking at it shades  
a blossming flower  i would feel to smell it and look at its colour
the morning due on the grass i would love to sit on that grass and put wind from my mouth on dew 
a holy pyre of fire reprsnting marrige woes well i love to see spark of fire  and feel  to dance with sound
do u belive in god?  yes i do believe in god
gurls rock! wat sya? arn't we the best breed bhaggu hav created?  ya afcourse girls rock cause they have sense and beauty
watched jab we met? liked it? it rocks na? say yes or else u r dead 😈  well i havent watch jab we met cause i had watch too much films before so didnt watch this one but everyone said its rocking and shahid and kareena did do a good job and the way they taunted each other and i seriouslt want to see it
your fvorite song with full full lyrics and dont copy paste the lyrics from google it has to be in your hand typed and it shld appear ki u are singing itt πŸ˜‰...umm jaisee.....when i sing and type the lines wld come aise...tu haaaaan kar chaheeeeeeee na kar tery haiiiiiiiiiii marzyyyyyyyyyy kahte rahengeeeeee tujhse baaten hum dil kiiiiiiiiiiii...love is in the airrrrrrr feel it everywhere ohoooooooooooo 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰...so u have to sing your fvorit song and its whole version...and point to be noted...No Remix songs allowed πŸ˜‰  well what can i say you omitted remix my fav but nowadays my favourate is 

aankhon mein tere from oso but will write  lyrics after wards

ankhon mein tere ajab si ajab si ajab si  adaye hain  

hou hoho ho ankhon mein tere ajab si ajab si ajab si  adaye hain  

dil ko banade jo badan sasee teri woh  havaye hai

ankhon mein tere ajab si ajab si ajab si  adaye hain hohoho

ayi aisi rat hai jo bahuth kush nasib hai chahe jisse dur se duniya woh mere karib hain

kitna kuch  kehna phir bhi hai dil mein sawl kahiiiin sapno mein jo roz kaha hai woh firse kahu ya nahiiiin

hou hoho ho ankhon mein tere ajab si ajab si ajab si  adaye hain  

ha haha ha haha music ha haha

tere sath sath aisa kohinoor aya hai chand teri roshini ka halka sa ek sayaaa hai teri nazro ne yeh dil ka kiya jo hashay asar yeh huaaa aa

ab inme hi dub ke h jao par yehi hai dua aaa

hou  hoho ho ankhon mein tere ajab si ajab si ajab si  adaye hain  

i hope am haressing you?  well i loved answering the questions but song writing part and recepie part and to write about rf it is really difficult how come you  make such questions yar
you not harressed yet? this you can make out from previous answer
that means am i not doing a good job?
afcourse you are doing a good job i think you should be in kbc  your questions would be more nice and funier cause you have posted marvelous question
well dnt worry i wld improve the next time wne i come around πŸ˜‰ jate jate ek antim prashan πŸ˜‰ write abt your rf experaince in minimum five hundred words πŸ˜‰ and am quite wacked out i might actually count the words πŸ˜†
hey smriti i am not escaping anywhere from this question i also wanted to anwer this question
cause rf totally rocks it is best forum

cause here all people are together and welcome each other nicely remix ended 1 year before but still we all have sticked to make it best forum even after that there are so many forums who have closed after serial ended

but this forum is so lively and there are so many things we still have to share and which will not end till decades i used to first be silent reader but after racheal invited me to join the discussions i loved it so much you all are so cool always supportive and caring with whom i can go on and on talking about my fav show remix and whenever i talk about remix i so miss it seeing them in tv cause if it had been in tv then we all would have just lived in those moment of remix remix is totally a different serial which can never be created and i am glad that due to it i could find such beautiful people who have great choice and i am so happy that we are still connected to remix and find our problems and life in it cause it is real

and the way remix taught all of us to live life music passion smile style love everything  and the fact that due to remix we know to fight for ourself the petition which was signed for remix to be on air and the way it came in newspaper though remix was off air but still we tried and now also trying and i still feel though i know its silly that remix will come one day somewhat cause god always does fair with everyone and one day  it will listen to our prayers and bhaggu has to do it cause we all know what happened with remix was unfair and now also starone is doing same

i like you guys so much for your fighting spirit

smriti you totally rock you are one who always support everyone and very creative and always do something new the way you all give me welcome thank you so much you are totally bindas just like aashi

racheal is  really creative i dont know how you find new new games for tiara and they all rock you always keep kasti active

aparna so sweet and always take part in any tiara contest or games and she make kashti more rocking and pics she post is ausumn

aashni shah and aanchal she always make cool videos and siggies of tia and ranveer

shelly and nitz always bring new concepts and topics of remix i remember the poem wrote my nitz in script just loved it and the way keep rf rocking with many creative things

aashita and simran well loved her spirit and creativity

niya sima and ani loved the updates they gave specially for us though they have to write a lot and give detail update

and way you all can do anyhting for remix when when exams are there you do anything to keep rf rocking active

just love you all and i hope we can go and on with remix and one day again we can see remix cause i never wanted it to end cause it is so pure and beautiful and no fake  in remix and cause of remix there is a change in televison and now the views of people have also changed glad that we all could be attached to such a natural thing and remix  is totally mix of old and new and so are we todays generation the gen x i cant find any such serial and a forum like remix and rf  and the beautiful siggies and contest are just ausumn i had to rack my brain a lot in it and i really love to  participate in all and love to do anything for remix

remix bounces and will always have a special place in my heart and no other serial is as rocking like remix and can never be made cause remix was a history to create and i am waiting for it to be created again though chances are not there  but still i dream of it to come true cause remix taught us to follow your dream and make it true

love you all and rf cheers to remix and rf may it live longπŸ˜ƒ

okie rachel shes all yours now πŸ˜† if she has anymore strength after this πŸ˜‰ but u be a good griller else i wld prey u be the next one on the hot seat 😈 😈

enjoy answering sushma πŸ˜ƒ i definately enjoyed grilling an angel πŸ˜†

thank you so much for asking questions and i guess it would have taken you lots of time to make this question cause all this is really sufi loved it

Edited by angel3142 - 16 years ago