Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

is vrinda massi janki's mother? what is she doing in teh house? and what's this secret of her kids....were they killed/

no Vrinda is Janki's massi (aunt)

She's there in the house to recoincile TB when they were fighting and protect them from the Maharaaniyas

her kids died in an accident 4 years ago and the accident was witnessed by Dwarka Das and the "murderer" is someone from the Gheewala family

hope that helped😊

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

no Vrinda is Janki's massi (aunt)

She's there in the house to recoincile TB when they were fighting and protect them from the Maharaaniyas

her kids died in an accident 4 years ago and the accident was witnessed by Dwarka Das and the "murderer" is someone from the Gheewala family

hope that helped😊

sorry to be such a pain, but i watched this show when it first started...then stopped...and am gaining interest in it again.  who is  Dwarka Das?  was it a car accident?  thanks for your help in advance! 😛

Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

sorry to be such a pain, but i watched this show when it first started...then stopped...and am gaining interest in it again.  who is  Dwarka Das?  was it a car accident?  thanks for your help in advance! 😛

😆no prob

Dwarka Das id Kokila's daddyji..

and yes it was a car accident that her kids died in😭...if you want more info you can check out this thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/842246

mittijalebi thumbnail
hey thanks alot for the link....cant beleive i totally missed it. 😆   thanks again!
eexxoottiicc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

hmm really dont know that...but USA is ahead like 2 weeks...so maybe the same in UK?😕

oh wow that's quite a lot

Thanks btw!😛

Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xacidous.arshx

oh wow that's quite a lot

Thanks btw!😛

OOps I meant USA is behind😆
nidz84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi thr actually i was on holidays since last 3 months to pakistantan and we dont have zee at our place i left the show when sameer was working at a hotel as a waiter i wonder whats wrong with him now from where did that girl nisha come from and why did sameer change plus what is tulsi doing in thr house im really confused sameer was going on the right path now what changed him to hate janki
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidz84

hi thr actually i was on holidays since last 3 months to pakistantan and we dont have zee at our place i left the show when sameer was working at a hotel as a waiter i wonder whats wrong with him now from where did that girl nisha come from and why did sameer change plus what is tulsi doing in thr house im really confused sameer was going on the right path now what changed him to hate janki

ok well afer that basically Maya(G Kaka's daughter) comes and takes over and the Maharaaniyas are shocked.Then  Sameer gets a job at Nisha's place who is his ex-girlfried. Nisha gets obsessed with him so she gets him into an accident and separates Sameer-Janki. Then Sameer comes back home and then Maharaaniyas separate The Bahuraaniyas. Janki finds out that Sameer was lying to her and then sees divorce papers that Nisha set up for them.Janki and Sameer fight and Indu tries to kick Janki out and comes Vrinda Massi(Tulsi) and saes her and she helps them..Sameerhating Janki...that's just a trap to lure Nisha

well I hope that helped for more info you can check this thread out😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/842246

reisar31 thumbnail
Ok...I haven't watched the show since I asked the lat question...but what's going on now?? How did Manjeet die?
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reisar31

Ok...I haven't watched the show since I asked the lat question...but what's going on now?? How did Manjeet die?

ok so right now Manjeet just dies because of blood cancer..In real the actress playing Manjeet(Manva Naik) wanted to quit TB because of the contract

hope that helped...for more info check out the story so far thread