Thodi Khushi Thode Gham

Kudos to Arvind Rathod

avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Arvind Rathod outshone himself today. We have seen many examples of his acting ability in TKTG in the last two years. but today he outdid himself from start to end. He is one of the most amazing actors i have seen on screen - be it the big or the small screen.

The actress who plays his wife Daya is also a big favorite of mine. i hope we get to see her in antoher serial soon. i loved her character and wish everyone had a mother in law like her. she is also a very good actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
i agree..i actually missed almost the whole episode today but i got to see last 5 min of it..and the way he cried and acted as getting paralytic attack was just awsome 👏 👏 👏
Mehulm thumbnail
Exactly. I agree as well. Arvind Rathod did a mind-blowing job at the end of a person getting a stroke attack. Wow, I have never seen acting like this before. This was simply amazing.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree. Arvind is a mind blowing actor. I will miss this show deeply. Today's episode was good.
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know...it's sad that this show is ending...but one thing is for sure, any other show that has these actors in it, I will watch!! I love Arvin R's Acting, i can't believe he wasn't nominated on the Telly Awards
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the scene was so well done that I actually cried 😭
chotu1 thumbnail
Srry guys but i havent watched the episode yet- so can any one u guys plz just provide me brief highlites of the episode- it would be gr8ly apprecitated-Thanks in advance- seems like a gr8 show end from ur guys' comments!
pushkala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah!i will miss this show too where all of them are good actors.I have read in an article that they promised each other that they would come together for another serial 😳 cannot simply wait for that.Iwish they would come together for another mind blowing serial like TKTG 👏 👏 👏 .can someone plss update last episode plsss 😊
pushkala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah!i will miss this show too where all of them are good actors.I have read in an article that they promised each other that they would come together for another serial 😳 cannot simply wait for that.Iwish they would come together for another mind blowing serial like TKTG 👏 👏 👏 .can someone plss update last episode plsss 😊
Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
yaa...Mansukh is an awsome actor 👏
im so sad its done...cuz tktg was a part of mi life and now its done 😭