Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
wooooooooow HAPPY BIRTHDAY soory i forgot ur birthday but . hope all ur wishes come true .
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

Woiw new part and 8 pages already????????? Omg am so late 😆 well congo on new part and happy birthday and can anyone update me in what's happening here?

well last nite me. kurti. luddu and all others member talked about shahrukh and its was in the oter part page 142 but we dont know how we reached to the new part soo fast. hahahah srk ke jaddo. kagic of srk
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: *laddu*

hehe im bak now 😉😆bt no one is here anymore 😭😆

awwww sory i was sleping amd dreamed of srk. but no i am here and ur not. hahahah
srklicious thumbnail

SRK on a high!

SRK is happy with his back to back hits and plans some more.

After teaching some ladies how to play hockey in the capital and catching a flight back to Mumbai to attend a staff worker's wedding the same evening, Shah Rukh Khan still sounds as if he could play a T20 game. "Well I'm never at rest mentally or physically," he says. We bounced some googlies at him, and here's what SRK had to say

In the news, always: I've no complaints about that, for the simple fact that this is the world we've created. It's bound to happen with the increasing demand of movies and the economic boom in the film industry. More the movies, more the money and more the publicity both positive and negative. And honestly, if I want to be private about my life, then it's for me to take a decision.

BCCI's accusation: First of all, not everyone in BCCI thought I was promoting my film at the matches. It was just this one gentleman who thought so. But, some of the other officials felt otherwise. And honestly, they've always been very kind to me. But, at the same time, it's a bit disappointing. The other day, I'd gone to see my son's Taekwon-do, and I don't think it was for any promotion. I might also practice soccer with my son and his school mates once a week. I used to be a sportsperson in college and I've just gone back to my old love. All this is not for any promotion. Well, let me clarify that my films don't need promotion.

The sexiest man: I think I'm sexy, in a different kind of way. But I'm more sensual than sexy. Sexiness is just a state of the mind. I'm not saying that I've not seen people with good bodies who're sexy, even I have one! Sensuality is an inherent part of all human beings. So, while some say my humour is sexy, others think the way I carry myself is sexy it varies you see!

Salman was called SRK: I think I've been mistaken as Salman more than often. Once, at an airport, a girl chased me from one terminal to another, till I finally told her to hand me the paper she was carrying, so that I could autograph it. To which she said, 'Thanks Akshay!', so I signed 'Akshay'. So, I've been referred to by a number of names. If someone is called by my name, they too shouldn't get offended.

Mr Amitabh Bachchan & SRK: I know what my relationship with Mr Bachchan is. Our relationship is wonderful and we don't have to judge it by reading the tabloids. We work together, we meet, and I'm really fond of Abhishek. Both of them were a part of my film, and I've been a part of theirs. People think we're diplomatic. Even if we have our differences, we're too well-educated to make them public. But, at the same time, we haven't really had any differences. In fact, he's fond of me.

No smoking in public: Smoking is a bad thing, and no one should follow me in this. Also, I wear my hair and clothes in a certain way so! You don't have to put me on a pedestal. I'm an entertainer and should be taken that way. I pay my taxes and that's legal. I smoke, which again is legal. I don't do anything that's illegal. In fact, I would request photographers not to click me when I'm smoking.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/I...ow/2591374.cms

Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

SRK grooves with HIV affected kids

December 1st was World AIDS day, when people all over the world did their bit towards creating awareness about the deadly disease. So, when the whole world felt so strongly about this cause, could our B-town folk be far behind?

Smita Thackeray who started the
'Mukti' Foundation in 1997, which works towards the welfare of HIV-AIDS affected patients, organized a star-studded evening last Saturday in Mumbai to celebrate the 10th anniversary of her foundation.

The evening saw performances by top names like Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Lara Dutta, Udita Goswami, Shaan, and Sunidhi Chauhan.

However, no Bollywood show can be complete without King Khan. The 'Baadshah of Bollywood' did add a lot of color in the lives of these HIV-AIDS affected kids when he joined them in an impromptu jig of his latest dance numbers.

Our Bollywood brigade really made December 1st special for the HIV-AIDS affected kids.

srklicious thumbnail
I have a 'thank you' speech for life: SRK

I have a 'thank you' speech for life: SRK

Published on Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 01:50, Updated at Mon, Dec 03, 2007 in Entertainment section

New Delhi: From cars to watches, he can sell it all. So when Shah Rukh Khan descended on Delhi to launch a brand of luxury watches, the city was left yearning for more. CNN-IBN's Iram Mirza caught up with the actor to find out more about his marketing skills and a few controversies.

CNN-IBN: Nothing can define this man except that he's King Khan of Bollywood. SRK is in the Capital for one of his many endorsements, a watch this time. So this one is also going to add to your ever-growing wardrobe?

SRK: This is a Calibre-S Chronograph Link watch. Now when I endorse things, I don't think of them professionally. I think of them very personally because the attachment has been for many years.

CNN-IBN: Is there anything that Shah Rukh Khan cannot sell?

SRK: Well, you'll have to ask the people who make the products. I have never been offered anything outlandish. I think there's a car that's nice, clothes that are good. Also, the kind of job I do as an actor lends itself to lot of eyeballs. So if there are companies that come and tell me, "Okay this is an outlandish thing. We want you to sell a rocket," I'll do it if I am good enough for it.

CNN-IBN: It's been a great year for you Shah Rukh, there was Chak De! and then Om Shanti Om. Have you started preparing your thank you speeches already?

SRK: No, I have a thank you speech for life. It's not been a great year, it's been a great life. I have a thank you speech for people and God who've given me this much and I think at every function when I am called to do so, I take the life out of it and put the year in it.

CNN-IBN: You recently said in an interview that you are jobless. Is that the reason why we are seeing you more on TV shows? You haven't signed any other film.

SRK: On TV shows I went for promotion of Om Shanti Om. We had a tie up. I am not being able to get an interesting idea for a film or a story to tell right now. As soon as I get that, I'd be back to work. It might just take a while.

CNN-IBN: It's also been a year of controversies - first there was the Manoj Kumar controversy and then the BCCI.

SRK: Everyone asked me if I'd go to see a match again. I go to see things which I want to see and when I want to see. So I won't say,"No I won't go," and I won't say, "Yes, I will." When I feel like doing something, I'll do it. It's a personal thing. I love Team India and Pakistan. They are personal friends, some of them. They come home, I go visit them. I like their company.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/i-have-a...k/53474-8.html

and video

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/53474/...-life-srk.html
srklicious thumbnail
yeah ur rite fary. i also fell happy when i see him happy. hahahhahh
srklicious thumbnail
god i just hate these media 😡 . i read an aritcal where its says that srk avoided ranbir. the midea r toooo much. first they said amirtab aviod srk and when we saw picxx of both huging and greating eachother that shuted the midea but now y r they trying to make rift betoween these two. comon u stupit miedia lave them alon and enjoy thier live and sucess. 😡
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: love srk

god i just hate these media 😡 . i read an aritcal where its says that srk avoided ranbir. the midea r toooo much. first they said amirtab aviod srk and when we saw picxx of both huging and greating eachother that shuted the midea but now y r they trying to make rift betoween these two. comon u stupit miedia lave them alon and enjoy thier live and sucess. 😡

OMG did they actually said that i think we need to show them the pics of ranbir srk holding hands and smiling OMG i really need to kill these people i can't tolerate anything against srk and ranbr

srklicious thumbnail

SRK avoids Ranbir, Sallu plays King Uncle!

Smita Thackeray's Mukti Foundation's Anti-Aids concert at MMRDA Grounds in Mumbai on Dec 1, World Aids Day saw Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Lara Dutta, Udita Goswami, Sajid Khan, Kailash Kher, Sunidhi Chauhan, and a whole horde of performers present besides little kids from different social organizations. Here are some highlights from the show.

Saawariya VS OSO battle continues? When SRK got the news that Saawariya star Ranbir Kapoor has entered, he quickly left from the opposite gate but not before performing with Aids infected kids..