Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
LRL cast puzzled over exit

Left Right Left's current cast has finished their last day of shoot. However there has been a lot of confusion over their exit. We spoke to two of the actors from the show to find out more.

Vikas Mankatala, who used to play Hooda in the show, says, "My papers are with them and they have not told us clearly whether we will not be there in the show or not so till now the picture is not clear. The only thing is that I have not been on their location for many days so there is no question of whether I have finished shooting with them or not."

Right now Vikas is relaxing and taking time out for other stuff. "I have not signed another show as of now. I am tied up with a lot of things. I am working on body and trying to get in shape. Also, I am training myself in kick boxing and dancing. I am happy and chilling out for some time."

On the other hand, Priyanka Bassi, who used to play Naina, says:" My two-day schedule is still remaining. After that I will be on a break. I will chill out and wait for the best to come my way as doing dailies takes away a lot of energy."

Speaking about LRL, she says, "It has given me lot of fame and recognition but they are starting it on a fresh note. I wish it has its own trademark and goes on and on. I was aware that they are going to introduce new characters which will end our track. In fact I wanted to quit the show 4 moths back but was told to stay on for some time. I have no issues leaving the show."

About her future plans, she says, "I would love to play different roles. In the meantime, I will go to my home town Delhi and groom myself. I have joined swimming classes and will learn salsa too. After coming back, I will go back to Barry John's acting school and may be join theatre again. If I take up any play I will be busy for 4-5 months."

DJ's Production is holding auditions for the new cast right now who will enter the show soon. It will mark the beginning of a new track in LRL.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Monday, January 21, 2008
  • source: www.indya.com

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    hehe, maine kaha tha na she mite take some time off and also do theatre and ye hi kaha tha, tht she wanted to quit looong back, i said so, i said so 😃 😃 i love it how im always right 😆
    dunno who will be the new ones 😕 😕 😕 to join this never ending mess. one sameera is already there 🤢 🤢 🤢

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

hehe, maine kaha tha na she mite take some time off and also do theatre and ye hi kaha tha, tht she wanted to quit looong back, i said so, i said so 😃 😃 i love it how im always right 😆

ho sakta hai tumhe pri ka reply aa gaya ho ashi?😉😆

.Rabi. thumbnail
    Thanks for Pri Pics bro... 😊
    .Rabi. thumbnail

sorry will post it later

Edited by cute_rabi - 16 years ago
    lrllover thumbnail

Mannu bhai nice pics 😳

aisa lag raha hai that Naina is saying jaldi FC khatam karo warna shoot kardoongi 😉 😆

.Rabi. thumbnail
    @ Nishant bhai are u here? can we complete PB fc Today?