Introduce Yourself Here

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lets us introduce ourself to know each other better.

Name-Shruti aka Shru

Place-Mumbai

Occupation-Student

You like Mission Ustaad because-The Concept is different

Looking forward to other's intro😳

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hai
I am Amukta and live in the US.I love musical shows and anything to do with music.The concept seems to be interesting as it is a show with a cause and hope we will have a blast watching the episodes. Waiting eagerly for the show. Edited by amukta - 16 years ago
pinkdiamond thumbnail
Hi it's Prerna form USA look forward to watch this new reality show
redbia thumbnail
Salaam. I am bia from Pakistan. I haven't seen the video so can't say anything about the show right now. I just love the musical or gamae shows. Please keep posting the videos of every episode because 9X is not started here in Pakistan.   
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Name-Lakshmi aka laks

Place- United States

Occupation-Student

You like Mission Ustaad because- Everything is different abt the show... we havnt seen a show like this were everyone participating are singers... dey are not trying something new like celebrities trying 2 sing and dance etc... And I really like Rahman and Naresh IyerπŸ˜›...

jchari thumbnail
Hello

I am Jaya and am in US. Concept sounds "zara hatke". Waiting to see what it is. Would love to see it start soon. Nice to hear it is for a good cause, can anyone tell me how is the program helping the cause?
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jchari

Hello

I am Jaya and am in US. Concept sounds "zara hatke". Waiting to see what it is. Would love to see it start soon. Nice to hear it is for a good cause, can anyone tell me how is the program helping the cause?

hai...the show started and the link is posted by nabz on the front page and a synopsis of the show is posted by Shruthi on the same page.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi I amVarsha from California-US πŸ˜ƒ.  Most know me as  Mrspetlover-DB  . Glad to be here and am very much interested in this show with JA and ARR. Something diff in reality show. Nice to meet you all 😊 Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi I am Anita from USA...I love watching music shows/ music competitions..The concept in Misiion Ustad is different..sounds gr8......will watch the videos and get back with my POVs 😊
koolnicky247 thumbnail
Hey there, this is Nicky from NJ,USA
Im a Sophmore in Willy P. University
I like musical shows...and I hope this show stands upto its expectations. Edited by koolnicky247 - 16 years ago