November 27th Short Update

cruel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
November 27th
  • Prakesh n his family talk
  • sayin...that y did we bring our son here, we thought we would get money and the house
  • prakesh says that i should of loved neena she gives more money to the driver
  • mother is like shut up...i don't like kinjal i only like her because of the bunglow
  • parents walk away
  • Kinjals dad talks 2 himself about neena talking about what had happened
  • prakeshs mom comes to talk...dont worry about the money dont care about what neena said
  • she is like that prakesh will give all the earned money to kinjal
  • and all u have to do is give all the jewelery to her and when u retire all ur sons can take care of themselves but u going to give the bunglow to ur daughter
  • Kinjals dad is shocked, she continues to talk that u have to give money but we will treat with kinjall of all respect
  • she continues on...and kinjals dad yells out prakesh's name
  • he says that what ur mother says is true...u want money....and he says he doesnt want the rista
  • Kinjals dad says did u go after Neena and Prakesh says YES!
  • Prakesh talks about i came to the city to have name, career , and money
  • kinjals dad explains stuff...and supports neena that even though she has money that she has more human than u do...
  • He tells prakeshs family to get out
  • Kinjals dad goes to appolize to Neena and shes like i did this for my friend with aunties help to save kinjals life.
  • kinjals dad says that i dont have one daughter i have two(neena and kinjal)
  • they all have fun and neena talks to herself that they are a good family and they celebrate for anything
  • Kanvav's mom walks in and has roses falll on her and walks into her room filled with flowers and Kanav says happy birthday mom
  • she asks for her husband...he says that his dad has forgetten for 11 years
  • stop think of him forget him
  • a servant comes in and says that the sir has given a sari for the pooja...she says that he remember and has left a pooja
  • Kinjal goes to work and is exausted helpingout the guys and girls for marriages
  • Neena comes and they go out and talk
  • Kinjals dad goes to the bank and sees noone there, some guy says there is something???
  • he has one lakh in his suitcase and goes home cause he cant put into the bank today
  • kanav loves his mom so much to make a moti for her of sita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks for the update.. thank god, the creepy guy is gone.. I can't stand him.. I'm waiting for Kinjal & Kanav track.. they hardly have any scene with each-other..