November 26th Short Update

cruel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
November 26st (NEENA PLAYED BY RESHMI)
  • Kinjal's dad goes into the room, sees prakesh on the bed while kinjal is comin her hair..
  • They go to the pooja
  • she gets a phone call form neena and she rejects it because she can't respond to her answer
  • kinjal's mom ask to come carry a basket??? and prakesh comes and says ur not supposed to carry this u are supposed to carry a child and neena sees all this
  • Neena thinks an idea to make the marriage break
  • neena looks at prakesh sayin that she's going back to the home to clean her shirt
  • She goes to the home and puts a video camera to catch his actions
  • Neena hugs Prakesh and he smiles.
  • And while they are hugging Neena says i going to show ur real roop.
  • The family walks in
  • SHOCKED
  • Prakesh says im showing u, this girl was comin on to me...
  • Neena is like i will show u what really happened and she goes to the video camera and and she opens the video to take the casssate out and the cassate isn't in there
  • Kinjal's father yellls at her...i thought u were a good girl, but how dare u ... she says uncle and he says that's an insult
  • Kinjals supports Neena that she can't do that she never lies
  • Kinjal's mom talks to Kinjals dad and says that neena can't do that Neena cares about Kinjal than heer mmoney
  • Prakesh is thinking about what happeened and it shows that he takes out the video cassate
  • Neena comes back the next day and insults Kinjal's dad in front of eveyone
  • she mentions that i give more money to my driver than u earn
  • she says that prakesh n kinjal deserve each other, than she mentions to prakesh that Kinjals dad doesn't even own the house that u are trying to get the money
  • she also says that u get a biwi and a bank balance but ur not getting it u should of married me...
  • Kinjal consoles her father....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujugurl thumbnail
thanxs yaar but i am signed the updates...it's nice that u updated but u stole my job 😭
gujugurl thumbnail
i know that the updates weren't posted yet but i couldn't post them earlier cause no videos....plz refrain from writing...them...don't mean to be rude hun..but i really enjoy writing them...

thanxs anywayz...luv margi 😳
cruel thumbnail
srry
i didnt know...
gujugurl thumbnail
no probs yaar...i really know i overreacted...i was just a little upset....really sry man....but u can be my backup...if you'd like....if one day i'm unable to post update...i'm pm ya...if it's ok...and sry again about blowing up like that...

luv margi 😳
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yee group hug! 😆

anyways thnx for update
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update.. I hate Prakash. he is so creepy.. his accent annoys me soooooooo much.. 😡 😡 😡