Jasveer shoots with Mammootty article

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Jasveer Kaur shoots with Mammootty

Jasveer Kaur, who plays Pavitra in Betiyaan, is doing a cameo in a south film Katha Parayumpol with Mammootty. For the last three days, Jasveer has been busy shooting in Kochi, Kerala. We asked Jasveer to share her experience.

"Right now I am shooting in Kochi with Mammootty. This is the first time that I am doing any south film and so far it is going very nicely," she tells us.
Any communication problem? "Yeah it is very hard to know what they are saying so I am communicating in sign language. I feel that I have become deaf and dumb after coming here. I know the accent a little bit but the crew is very nice and they talk to me in English. I am enjoying shooting here."

About her experience with south superstar Mammootty, she says, "He is a damn nice person - tall and good looking like a superstar. I had a very nice time with him. On the first day we had less chat but on the second day when we were in Kochi (Kerala), he was guiding me about the nice places in the city. When I met him I gave Sudhaji's message to him. Then I told him that I want to click pictures with him for my friend who is a great fan of his. She is not in India but specially called and told this to me."

Admitting she was nervous before meeting him, she adds, "He is a sensible talker and does not like needless chatting. The thing is that if I would have been shooting here in Mumbai with actors like Shah Rukh, Amitabh Bachchan or Salman, I would have been naturally scared but that was not the case there. Having said that, whenever we used to go out the crowd would go mad after watching him."

What about her two shows Maayka and Betiyaan? "We shot for the show prior to me landing here. I will be back on the 1st and after that I have to shoot day and night for both my shows."

Jasveer debuted in television with Balaji's K.Street Pali Hill, where she played the lead. She is doing negative roles in both Maayka and Betiyaan.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Friday, November 30, 2007

• indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
    Posted: 16 years ago
    she is so bz...no wonder she was missing in action for a while 😆...T4S 😊