brief update with pics 29th november!

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Ello ello ello...

1st of all.. as promised AbhilashaSharma this one is for you 🤗

2nd.. sorry for not doin this yday, well i was out shopping, u cant blame me  i heard the S word 😆 [Whipers: Sale! 😆]

Now for links:

Guess the next Murgi - get the brain cells moving!

Episode discussion!

Siggi contest - date reminder

TRPs #10 - congrats KS!

Chaskar meter - get voting, whats your valuble opinion on the show

SBS News

No place for emotions - JI

Prachi's new look - JDJ

I know this has nothing to do with KS.. but still.. 😲 

Kasuati to finally finish!

There will be NO Kasamh se tommorow - remember doesnt air on fridays

Thursday 29th November Brief Update- wontupload all the pics.. its damn slow! 😕

The episode starts off with Meera sayin Ganga has good wishes on her head and she leaves.. Bani sees the land lady and her face drops.

Back in the mansion, Everyone has packed to leave, and Jigs insults Meera complection and Meera arrives. Jigs tells her to hurry up we have to go mumbai.

Peoople are throwing Bani;s things and Ganga goes to plaed to the land  ladybut the lady lady twists her ear and thrws her to one side. Bani begs and drops to the land ladies feet.. Ganga goes to the land lady again but she gets pushed again. The land lady wants Bani and her family out... [really mean u knw!]

The land lady tells Bani to give ganga to her father.. or give it thru to a lottery system huever gets the ticket gets Ganga. the land lord just watches!

Gnaga, Masi and Bani are standing in one place and the Land lady comes telling them to leave.

The lights of the house go on and people come out they come to support Bani. Land lady insults Banis husband idea. Mausi calls Bani sita and her speech on it all... Land lady accuses Bani of havin many men.. hu knws hu the father is.. 😲 [what a ___] Mausi comes in full force.

Mausi says ur children must be ashamed to have you as their mother.. and bakcs Bani up all the way.. she says we will leave here...

the village people say they will go with them too... But Bani [and her new voice] says dont give your houses for me.. and they all leave....

Meera is about go in the car but Jigs says she wants to tlk to Jai.. and calls Karuna to make Meera to sit in the servents car, and say Jai was the one hu wanted her to sit in it.

TV is not good from now onwards 😭

Car speeds off and Bani, mausi Ganga walk on.. Thry remember their times together, the fun they had. The land lord comes and asks for forgivness

Part 2..

Jigs is in the car  and tells Jai that not signin the deal you have raised many Qs  Jai says i dont care what others think i do what i like..

Bani walks past JWs Car and Jigs when she slicks her her Roshni style kind sees her..

Banis scarf flies off and it hits Jais face [literally smothers him!]. Jigs watches this. Jai looks about to see hus scarf it is..  and asks hus scarf is it? - TV went here!!! 😭 

part 3 - u so know ill miss the ending 😆

Jai is runnin after Bani he shouts Bani and Jigs in the car is fuming. Jai tells the lady/Bani to stop. Jigs gets  out the car.. The lady is someone else i think and Jigs swears never to let Jai come to Meerut

The ending may be patchy.. i had 5 TVs goin at the same time! 🤣

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
atlast bani leaving meerut... 😆
y is ur TV against JB... 😆
Edited by abhilashasharma - 16 years ago
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh so bani leaving meerut along with jai great.
Henna i feel ur tv is a jigyasa supporter and doesnt allow us to know about jai-bani meet

Edited by banibanijai - 16 years ago
scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Henna,
What a place for the TV to be gone. Secretly you're working for BT right - because this is too suspenseful 😆 😆 😆 . TV gone will JW know it's Bani, What will Jigs do? dum dum dummmmm 😆 😆
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Henna dont be crying.its ok....
😆
Thanks for the update... 😛
Raisa25 thumbnail
Thankx Henna that was too fast!!!!
👏

Waiting for other parts!!!
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually,today is thursday.so possible for them to meet at the end of todays episode.
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks henna don't worry we will wait till your tv comes back. Its really nice of you to update so quickly.
thanks
geeta
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now Bani somehow is going to end up in Mumbai, but also the fact that this where Jigyasa is going to make him believe that Ganga is Daksh and Bani's daughter. Meaning there is going to be no more Jai-Ganga scenes for a while.
scifichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Henna,
5 tvs - all in the same room???

How much tv do you really watch dear 😆 😆 😆 ?