Written Update for 25th NOv 07

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends, im new at this, infact this is my first update so plz , do forgive me if i miss something or dont do justice to it :)... here goes...

Its morning in Cg and the camera goes to Sandeeps balcony, he comes out of the house and is thinking.........he goes back to decs 06s scenes, when urmi had first said that she was in love and he had asked, kis se.. then she had said aap se.... but then she had changed it to... aap se sab baat tu nahi kah sakri na.. then hes thinkings baout the hospital, when he was running her head and asked how u feeling, so she had rplied that it looks as if im dead and have gone to heaven...sigh............poor urmi....

Then hes thinking about the dewali night when urmi tried to confess but failed and instead he had confessed to the air around him that he loved urmi too much.........sigh...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

Then he sees urmi coming out from her house n telling him, sandeep babu, what i had been dying to hear for ages, u said it but why u didnt say it to me.. why sandeep babu, he was about to ans her when someone knocked on his door and he turned n looked back at urmis house so he can be excused, but none was there, he was jsut dreaming itall..........sooooooooo sweet......heheh for once our sandeep babu has been knocked out for six....hehehheπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

He slaped his head and goes to ans the door, there he sees urmis mom.... well a big problem coming ur way now sandeep... she comes in and tells sandeep that she had come to discuss something very imp with him.

Scene changed.... urmi is in zoyas dads shop and zoya asks her, did u tell sandeep that u love him, urmi says no, i couldnt blast the bomb, as i got scared of the noise..... they both talk..... zoya says, pyar kiya tu darna kiya, urmi says that was anarkali and look what happened to her.... if only sandeep would give her one isharah.... then she would tell him, but she had told her mom everything lat night... so ozya screams, u told ur mom about sandeep bhai???

Scene changes... urmis mom is talking to sandeep....She tells him that last night urmi and i had a long chat n urmi has agreed to get married, n her father n i are very happy , we were really worried about her, i know how close u 2 are and how well u 2 know one another....and i have always considered u as our own and u have always been with us in sickness and in health and i made a mistake of always staring urmis marriges discussions i should have come to u straight away... but now i realise my mistake , so i have come directly to u.........sandeep is blushing ..

scene changes back to urmi n zoya..... urmi says i havent told mom about sandeep, i can only tell u or sandeep about my hearts secret, zoya says but u havent told sandeep.urmi says but i have told mom im ready to get married......and ill marry someone who lives near our house, sense of humar should be good, should be very rich and he should keep me happy n i keep him happy , should be more than salman khan and little less than shahrukh...has good general knowledge and reads news paper in the morning, the 3 dewans are hearing this and u can imagine what must be going on in their minds........

Then scene changes to sandep and sujhata.... she says that u n urmi are very close, she respects u too much,, so we have decided that u ....talk to urmi baout this proposal of her..Jaisil. hes a CA and earns 100k a month and is also thnking of going to usa...........sandeep is shattered.........he though she would say u marry her.........sigh.........In one wedding he saw urmi and is after her.......Sandeep says, i should talk to urmi about this guy....Sujhata says this guy is best for urmi and u try to convince her to marry him....

The 3 dewans are discussing urmi and saying that we dont have any knowledge of Cg rest alone knowledge of the world, and are worried n say dont know this rani meaning urmi, kis ko mil ne wali hai...

Scene changed, Sandeep is on his terrace and urmi comes and says yesterday we couldnt complete our discussion... so sandeep puts the pic in his pocket and urmi asks is babu jee looking for a girl for u agian, it wont work im telling u, he says this pic is not for me, then he shows her the pic and tells her that a proposal has come for u, this hurt urmi a lot, she asks all these days u have been trying to talk to me about this proposal??? nad he says yes... but doesnt look in her eyes... she says ... u are looking for a guy for me???? shes very hurt, she hands the pic to him and says, ur lying ,i know this is what u wanted to talk about n leaves.......Sandeep is very upset.......sigh finally something good was happen n urmims mom had to spil it .. sigh

Jugle is studying urmis fathers stores rates..........sigh.....silly grown ups.....mushu is trying to copy anchors....sigh ........hari is eating subhudo dads head..........these 3 can drive anyone crazy.....They discussiong sania ghandhi and sonia mirza.......1 rupee is 40 dollars acc to them....πŸ˜† and sania plays hockey................pathethic... send them to some institution plzzzzzzzzz.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene changes, sandeeps scooter is not working, urmi sits in the rickshaw and passes him., he stops her n asks where she was going, she replied, jahanum.... (ofcourse, jali hoye hai)... he still sits with her and on the way he tries to explaiin her that the CA is very nice prposal, and both the familes know one another, she says afsoos u dont know me, then she stops the rickshaw and gets off. sandeep says, werent we going the same way, she said no, u go ur way, ill find my own way, sandeep tells her plz dont talk fimli, she says im not a kid.........and leaves

Jugle is in some tv repair shop and finds a duplicate of him and hes looking at that guy and that guy drops his purse n jugle picks it up and then later c alls him n asks him to meet at the same place to take his purse.........that other guy is also taken back by their likness.... and funny music is being played in the background.. gool maal hai bhai sab gool maal hai....

Both smiled at one another and jugle says, hes just like me plus intelligent , he can help me get urmi.......and ill beat the hell out of hari and mushtaq........

Ok, thats all for now, man its hard job to write this...........zarna plz do it next week,,,,........ and ppl u better comment on this or i wont be writing it next weekkkkkkkkk.........aaaaaaaaaaa im tired, bye enjoy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
And u can see urmi/ sandeep scenes o 25 nov here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/796782Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
zarna thumbnail
thanks for the update fazi 😊
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks fazila for the awesome update!!!!!its nice to see u writing an update!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fazila~ thumbnail
Welcome zarna..........no surbhi, next one zarna will write hehehehhe πŸ˜† ... although i dont mind it zarna.... if u want me to conti, just pm me πŸ˜‰
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Welcome zarna..........no surbhi, next one zarna will write hehehehhe πŸ˜† ... although i dont mind it zarna.... if u want me to conti, just pm me πŸ˜‰

if zarna cant do it,then u definitely will do it...hehehe!!!!😊

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvanu

if zarna cant do it,then u definitely will do it...hehehe!!!!😊

that depends entirely on zarna..........πŸ˜‰
KDD95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update Fazila! Thank you
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you ever so much fazila.. it was very good.. πŸ˜›
Fazila~ thumbnail
Fazila blushing............thanks .. means if asked ill write again too :))))))))))Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago