Nov 26th Quick update & Pictures

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

a bit late.. so missed the beginning 😳

Bani sees Jai I THINK!.. and tofind out more she asks the Dubey hu tells her that the weddn is of some other surnames.. and Bani thinks Jai is here for them..

Karuna says the mens side will tell how the bride and groom met.. theres a puppet show..

Dhols blast and Bani is at the house.. she seees Meera.. and Bani says she must find meera to see is she knws Jai.. she is just behind Jai. Bani nudges him and they both turn to see eachother but the lights go out.. and Bani notices that its Jais voice.. she grabs a lighter and instead theres someone else infront of her..

The person says if ur the caterer then go to the kitchen and accuses her of stealing cuz the lights are off.. and secruity come and take her out.. Bani wonders if the voice she heard was Jais.

Karuna is fuming the lights went out.. [oh come on its India!! its gna happen!!] another performance u see the eyes.. mouth.. i think its Jigs.. she dances to Tauba tuba kya hoga or something

Bani outside says she must go inside and investigate.. Bani arrives at the house again.. and jigs has has a make over.. Bani turns her face so she cant see... Jigs has looooong hair.. oh just look below! 😆

Meera meets Bani.. and Bani says shes seen a person she knws from mumbai.. Meera asks hu.. and Bani stops at Mr. and she stops and says Meera mustnt knw and instead says i forgot his name.. Meera tells her to go to the house and get a photo album the person u may be after may be in the album and says we will meet in a abit..

Another performance... SKs Tanu leke..

Bani spots the person hu barred her from the weddin.. so she wraps her scarf around her and walks past Nattu and Pruva.. she makes it up the stairs amd goes hunting.. [BTW its WM! 🤣]

im really proud of that pic! 😳😆

Bani spots the weddin album... and downstairs Jigs is shown the mehdni album.. and says please exclude Raashi, Rano and Purva.. they arent really family.. and Jigs says wheres JWs pics.. but hes in another album..

Karuna says she will go get it.. Bani is hunting thru the pics but doesnt recognise one.. she pics up another album and Dhols blast.. Karuna is cuming.. 

Bnai opens the album and its Meera and Jai.. she doesnt see the pics instead she puts it back and goes to hide as she heard footsteps [Theres a pic i took im really proud of of that part! 😳😆].. Karuna comes. Bani it seems never noticed Karuna.. and says i was thinkin all sorts without thinkin..

for some reason i LOVE this pic! 😳😆

Meera asks Bani if she saw the person she wanted.. Bani answers No.. and Meera leaves..

Bnai Goes bk in flashbak and remembers Jai sayin he will leave tonight.. and says the check post and that his name must be on there if he has left..

Jigs says her goodvyes to people and Jai comes.. Jai says he got his property so hes off.. Jigs says hes right.. Adi says im here so all is well.. Karuna is angry at Jigs not suppoertin her. Jigs says im the only one hu can stop Jai.. i dont want to stop him for other things i dnt want to atke advantage.

Bani is at the check post and she asks the person if Jai walia had come and the person says Jai is here still in meerut. AS Bani is leavin the place she spots Jai in his car!! and is horrified! LOL!

!

SHOCK HORROR hes shaved!! 🤣

--------

An ok episode.. nothin major.. all naach gana and sherlock holmes wannebe stunts! 😆

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx! hmmm bani might have seen jai interesting thats quite fast! for balaji!!
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jigs dancing?? 😆

Thanks Henz! 😉
kpatel84 thumbnail
oh wow, they r moving KS pretty quickly now.
I'm gald it least they won't drag it, until u get tired of the storyline.
And Jigs dancing, i so wanna see that 😆
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bani saw jai that too early this leap? interesting
thanks for update Henna
Pachu.P thumbnail
Thanks Heenz.!

Sooo..FINALLY Jigs is back..! Was waiting for her...ab sure dhamaka hoga 😆
smiles_uk thumbnail
will bani pull away from jai once she knows hes married to meera
disney101 thumbnail
thx so much for update....
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 it is movin faster then i thought!! well they did say one month.. now that they dont have friday episode airin time.. they had to push the seein eachother part fast 😆

Done with update
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm... jigs is back... jai left meerut... so definitely misunderstandings are on its way... 😆

i am just wonderin what will (bani-jasoos) be???!!!! 😆
Edited by abhilashasharma - 16 years ago