Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketaki_ry thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: bhuvana3

Best Visual effect: What ever for ??? πŸ˜•

prc didnt win best visual effects - its another show by sagars.. its abt space ppl .. some crazy things with arun goel in it!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this is SUCH a laugh?! best make-up.. HAHAHAAA πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. They put paint on MC'S face & call THAT make-up 😑 😑 .. & best costumes.. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 5 lehengas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
universe_megha thumbnail
well, dont you ppl think that a lot of effort went into making / designing those costumes..each detailing was looked into seriously...n even the colour combinaitons were good.

so wat if a few costumes were recycled..these are not saas-bahu sagas sarees which can be bought for some thousand bucks in bulk πŸ˜•

in my opinion PRC deserved Best Costume award for the sheer creativity n innovation the designers put into it πŸ‘

and we would never hv believed RT to be landga baba..or bone mama..or Merpahad's mama had d make-up been bad. We wudn't hv believed Prithvi was in the midst of war had he not looked unclean. we would hv never gone "wow!" when he looked like a King / a Prince.

I think we shud appreciate their efort..instead of criticising always! 😊 we are PR'ians and we shud be proud of PRC's and the team's achievements 😊
AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
best make u?! Gosh, looks like people havn't seen the new sanyo πŸ˜†
prcns thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppiyu

🀣 Oh god, sach mein PRc ek joke banke reh gaya hai.

🀣

thnx 4 d info butπŸ˜›

prcns thumbnail

Originally posted by: universe_megha

well, dont you ppl think that a lot of effort went into making / designing those costumes..each detailing was looked into seriously...n even the colour combinaitons were good.

so wat if a few costumes were recycled..these are not saas-bahu sagas sarees which can be bought for some thousand bucks in bulk πŸ˜•

in my opinion PRC deserved Best Costume award for the sheer creativity n innovation the designers put into it πŸ‘

and we would never hv believed RT to be landga baba..or bone mama..or Merpahad's mama had d make-up been bad. We wudn't hv believed Prithvi was in the midst of war had he not looked unclean. we would hv never gone "wow!" when he looked like a King / a Prince.

I think we shud appreciate their efort..instead of criticising always! 😊 we are PR'ians and we shud be proud of PRC's and the team's achievements 😊

i totally agree w/ u megha😊 

but d way our people wrote in d 1st page is so hillarious.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

v have still not overcome d shock of cast change, n have forgotten tht actually these r hard-earned awards. but still....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

universe_megha thumbnail

Originally posted by: prcns

i totally agree w/ u megha😊 

but d way our people wrote in d 1st page is so hillarious.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

v have still not overcome d shock of cast change, n have forgotten tht actually these r hard-earned awards. but still....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok thank u Sonam..at least someone agrees with me!

i think we hv all bashed them enuf 😊 lez appreciate them now...

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey,megha! i totally agree with u. mugdha looked gorgeous with that make-up and both prithvi-sanyogita's costumes were soo good..so what if they were recycled? they are much better than the costumes worn in saas bahu soaps. so we should stop criticizing and look for the good points insteadπŸ˜ƒ  BE POSITIVE!

universe_megha thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

hey,megha! i totally agree with u. mugdha looked gorgeous with that make-up and both prithvi-sanyogita's costumes were soo good..so what if they were recycled? they are much better than the costumes worn in saas bahu soaps. so we should stop criticizing and look for the good points insteadπŸ˜ƒ  BE POSITIVE!

yes..Be Postitve..thatz the key! πŸ˜›

bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yes..Be Postitve..thatz the key! πŸ˜›

lovely the way u said it Megha... πŸ˜› I agree with u ! PRC deserves the awards πŸ‘