DOTW: G.R. Jaswal

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Discussion Of The Week

G. R. Jaswal and his Plans.

Since the start of the serial we have seen that GR Jaswal does not approve of Gyarti's marriage to Parikshat.  He has been trying to separate them and uses every means at his disposal to do so as he feels his daughter will be better off without Parikshat

On one hand this shows that he does love his daughter, wants her back with him.  Last week after being thrown out from her home, GR anxiously waits for Gyarti to come,  when she does he is happy, GR  picks up Kartik gives him ashirwad, he tells them this is their house. GR tells Vishaka to prepare Gyatris room.  Which shows how much he must love Gyatri and wants her to be back with him. 

By what GR is doing it shows that money is not important to him, he just wants to put down Parikshat, and separate Parikshat and Gyatri. 

On the other hand, Gyatri loves Parikshat - is very happy with him.  She has even broken all ties with her family which now includes her own son, but is not willing to leave Parikshat.

So lets discuss G.R. Jaswal
Please no bashing.

Do u think GR is doing the right thing by trying to separate Parikshat and Gyatri.

Can u understand GR's love for his daughter in what he is doing.

Should GR accept Parikshat as his son-in-law, seeing that his daughter is in love and happy with Parikshat.

Do u think GR and his family will ever accept Parikshat as the son-in-law.

Anything else u'd like to dicuss about Santaan, especially relating to Gyatri / Parikshat and GR Jaswal.

Please members do participate in the DOTW.
Thanks

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujugurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Do u think GR is doing the right thing by trying to separate Parikshat and Gyatri.
no, i really don't think he is...it's truly wrong for him to do....after he knows how much she loves par...

yeah, i mean it is afterall a father's concern for his daughter...and he is doing anything he can to get her back....)but i believe the ways he has choosen are wrong...)

Should GR accept Parikshat as his son-in-law, seeing that his daughter is in love and happy with Parikshat.
yeah i think it's high time he should...after all it's all about his daughter's happiness which she is getting from par..

maybe not a yet..but maybe eventually....

thanxs pinky for opening this discussion....will add more things later....

luv margi😳

-- Most definitely not!

-- It's not love, it's his zidd. He's quite stubborn. Doesn't want to admit his mistake.

-- Yes, but he won't do that. Because like I said, he's quite stubborn.

-- No, I don't think so. Not anytime soon, anyways.

Gayu and Parikshit will always be together! GR can just stay in his big makaan! 😆
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think his intentions are wrong..Evry father wants the best for his daughter...Since Gayu lived such a lavish life he wants he to continue living like a princess...Ofcourse, he fails to c that her happiness is to live wid Par however he is being instigated by his wife n instead of seeing the bond Gayu-Par share n her real happiness, hes been instigated to look at the state in which shes living above all...Ofcourse his ways in trying to get Gayu back or show wat she means to him are all wrong but the intention behind it is not wrong...As any father wud want the best life for his daughter..

Definitely! Like I said above he jus wants Gayu to live a life free of struggles n have evrything at her feet...Evry father dreams such for his daugther...Ofcourse life can not be struggle or pain free but hes wants the best life for her n he feels he can give her that n Par cant...

yes he shud....but sadly he does not c that Par is a great SIL, rather he sees that hes poor n can not afford a living like GR can...the day he understands Gayus real happiness he himself will accept Par n never interfere btwn Gayu-Par again...

Slowly...Once he cums to terms wid his wifes reality he will b able to c things frm a better perspective...a perspective Gayu always wanted him to c through...it might happen mayb after the leap...or before...I'd like it before as after the leap the story will b focusing on the kids n it will b nice to c that by then GR n Gayu have sorted things out..otherwise we can still look fwd to trouble frm his side after the leap..

Great DOTW Pinks👏

gujugurl thumbnail
i'm glad that he hasn't bothered them since the chawl insident...but i wonder...since adi and kar went to the same school...did they ever meet ....

luv margi 😳