Jasmine does’nt look right for a Princess

loverocks! thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Prince and Princess ,

Today Jasmine entered the show ,and she looked well ,not the type I imagined, she was healthy and noth the type we heard or saw in stories . She was wearing a white arabian type of dress ( the one that she wears in stories ) and there was a girl next to her( maybe the servent ) , that girl next to her was someone I imagined Jasmine as . She was a bit picky . Well, I didn't realy like Jasmine and I think she doesn't suit Aladdin  much ( not sure about that but , maybe because she was healtheir and a bit taller than Aladdin .

What's your thought on Princess Jasmine ? Sorry if I said anything wrong .

Sahar 

Edited by loverocks! - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gkkm thumbnail
OMG! i wanted to start this post too lol. I agree with you. Because you know when they were talking bout jasmine, they were like is she like a fairy? and from old stories, she is suppose to be really beautiful that Aladdin just falls for her. When i saw the jasmine on this show, i was a little disappointed or maybe its just the way her hair etc was done lol. I m sure we will get use to her, and wudn't mind. Sorry if i was rude, just felt they cud have picked a better jasmine.
loverocks! thumbnail
^ same here , in stories she is like so pretty and the perfect size for Aladdin , because in the story she was wearing blue and she was much better and nice . her hair were like bunn in the stories . I know this isn't a story but I was jsut wondering how many people thought this about her . 😊
pinkdiamond thumbnail
she may be a good for jasmine role, but costumes for were not great
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i sooo agree with you, Jasmine was a beautifull girl,
and here, shes pretty, but not someone who could be a good Jasmine, butt still i soo badly want to see thm together 😛

btw;;

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well I think she's cute to be Jasmine..maybe the costumes werent right for her...but that Chanda Ki Doli song is getting annoying now 😆
loverocks! thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

i sooo agree with you, Jasmine was a beautifull girl,
and here, shes pretty, but not someone who could be a good Jasmine, butt still i soo badly want to see thm together 😛

btw;;

Thankx for the pic ! : )  But this Jasmine in the pic is prettier . The girl in the pic is different in looks and the girl in real is way different . I don't really like the  girl in the show ( sorry , I don't really like her )

binal54 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh u guys i was thinking the same thing
loverocks! thumbnail
I hope she looks good with Aladdin ! 😊
ammmu thumbnail
She didn't look like how I had expected Jasmine to be like, she looks nice but hmmmm much different than how I imagined Jasmine to be.. but we'll see how she fits into her role.. 😊