Shveta Salve far better than any..on JDJ

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I think with more than 60% of JDJ II over and done with..there is no one even close to Shveta Salve..  She was really classy and took JDJ I to a much higher level..  I have no expectation from any of the remaining dancers left on the show.... with Sandhya now in the bottom 2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Hard Rock

I think with more than 60% of JDJ II over and done with..there is no one even close to Shveta Salve..  She was really classy and took JDJ I to a much higher level..  I have no expectation from any of the remaining dancers left on the show.... with Sandhya now in the bottom 2.

Well said. But it is really hard to compare Shveta with anyone else. I would argue that Shveta is better than anyone else I have seen on any other dance show. That includes even Hussein and Tina, even though I do like them alot.

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya.. shweta was a class apart.. she had grace, precision in her steps and her movements were so fluid.. in JDJ 2 no one comes close
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your right.....Prachi was good in some performances...But Shveta's first performance was 2 good.....That's why I was expecting this JDJ to be good.....But seems to be that the good ones are voted out..... 😡
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Somehow JDJ II has been a big disappointment for me...I thought Tapur showed promise....but yes the promising ones seem to be going out fast...
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Shweta was definitely the best dancer compared to any dance show. Noone in JDJ2 comes even close to her. Sandhya dances well and so does Prachi, Ronit, Jay but Shweta was a class apart. Her expressions, her style, the technique and her chemistry with Longi was simply amazing.
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with it too....though in this JDJ I feel Sandhya is better compared to others...

But seeing her getting the least votes again I donno wht to say 😭 She has to be TOP in all weeks then only she got some chance to survive to final though that way too chance is 50-50 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Shveta actually looked like a trained dancer,everytime she hits the dance floor 😛 ..her hip movements were always accurate 👏 and her body always moved like a rubberband in perfect Rhythm 👏 👏 😳 ..She is still the best of JDJ 😳
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shveta actually looked like a trained dancer,everytime she hits the dance floor 😛 ..her hip movements were always accurate 👏 and her body always moved like a rubberband in perfect Rhythm 👏 👏 😳 ..She is still the best of JDJ 😳

I agree for someone who is a non-dancer and just naturally enjoys dancing, she was really good.

I miss Shveta she was such a flawless and perfect dancer!

Are any of her performances from last year online? I'd really like to see them again