i like.shakira but....

trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i really like the concept of this show..... good girl who can turn into a bad girl... its different and new and good...

but- the show needs to be better... it has way too many inconsistences, i wish it were better told and maybe a little better picturaized

anyone agree?

Edited by trinitynyx - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trinitynyx

i really like the concept of this show..... good girl who can turn into a bad girl... its different and new and good...

but- the show needs to be better... it has way too many inconsistences, i wish it were better told and maybe a little better picturaized

anyone agree?

sorry but i completely disagree wid u๐Ÿ˜Š how can u say that shakira is bad??? if she is bad then why she is ending evil..its just that she turns evil against evil..kyunki loha lohe ko kat-tta hai๐Ÿ˜‰

now on the show..well the show is based on a dark theme and deal with the real time incident of today's world. college regging, acid attack, human organ trade, underworld terror, murders r involved. so it can't better than this. the picturization is well and the technique. its a fine show on all terms...SHAKIRA was is the best, is the best and will remain THE BEST.

ab hum bhi hollywood se picche nahin hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

trinitynyx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

sorry but i completely disagree wid u๐Ÿ˜Š how can u say that shakira is bad??? if she is bad then why she is ending evil..its just that she turns evil against evil..kyunki loha lohe ko kat-tta hai๐Ÿ˜‰

now on the show..well the show is based on a dark theme and deal with the real time incident of today's world. college regging, acid attack, human organ trade, underworld terror, murders r involved. so it can't better than this. the picturization is well and the technique. its a fine show on all terms...SHAKIRA was is the best, is the best and will remain THE BEST.

ab hum bhi hollywood se picche nahin hain

i never said that shakira was evil, i said that she was a bad girl.... i meant that in a "good" way... like sakshi is good in that she is the epitome of sanskar like one of "ekta kapoor's bahus" ....  but shakira is a "bad girl"  - shes hot, she happening and shes all that... shes not evil... she represents (in my mind) justice... shes like electra... i like her

i agree with my previous statement when i said that the picturization and techinque was almost awful... if you have ever seen any american shows like alias or bionic woman or greys anatomy or house or anything... u notice that the show is slick - the lighting, the camera- everything is done with finesse which i feel is lacking in this show.

the concept is good, but the way the story is told lacks a bit of finese.  the dialouges could be better - from the beginning of the show to now, they have gotten better, but they could be worked on a little more.

i never said that shakira was evil, i said that she was a bad girl.... i meant that in a "good" way... like sakshi is good in that she is the epitome of sanskar like one of "ekta kapoor's bahus" ....  but shakira is a "bad girl"  - shes hot, she happening and shes all that... shes not evil... she represents (in my mind) justice... shes like electra... i like her

i agree with my previous statement when i said that the picturization and techinque was almost awful... if you have ever seen any american shows like alias or bionic woman or greys anatomy or house or anything... u notice that the show is slick - the lighting, the camera- everything is done with finesse which i feel is lacking in this show.

the concept is good, but the way the story is told lacks a bit of finese.  the dialouges could be better - from the beginning of the show to now, they have gotten better, but they could be worked on a little more.

u have told me that u watch on videos...thats it the picture quality is poor but on tv it looks good๐Ÿ˜ณ moreover dialgoues r so catchy and pacy...in such a thrill show like this..dialogues don't play that importance.its action which matters. although i can agree that there r some loop holes but they r in every show. anything can't be perfect. so its different its good. its desrily watchable and very pacey...

and on the hollywood terms that u mentioned..i have just told u that the show is based on the 'DARK' theme so it can be justified.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

trinitynyx thumbnail

u have told me that u watch on videos...thats it the picture quality is poor but on tv it looks good๐Ÿ˜ณ moreover dialgoues r so catchy and pacy...in such a thrill show like this..dialogues don't play that importance.its action which matters. although i can agree that there r some loop holes but they r in every show. anything can't be perfect. so its different its good. its desrily watchable and very pacey...

and on the hollywood terms that u mentioned..i have just told u that the show is based on the 'DARK' theme so it can be justified.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i dont think that the dialogues are catchy or pacy. they actually sound weird- atleast to me, a normal person maybe wouldnt say 1/4 of the dialogues used.

as for the action sequences - they're ok.... they are at par of what i would expect...

ur right about every show having its loopholes.. no doubt about that. and the show is fast paced.. not going to argue about that either..

when a show is considered "dark" it doesnt mean that the lighting and the camera cant have finesse.. even when showing a show that has a dark theme.. the director should capitalize on the darkness and the director for this show doesnt....

im going to give u an example of a "dark" themed show that is currently playing in india but is actually american - - - alias on sab tv... ignore the dialogues of the show and just look at the camera angles and the lighting and the way the director directed the show.. u'll see what im talking about..

i dont think that the dialogues are catchy or pacy. they actually sound weird- atleast to me, a normal person maybe wouldnt say 1/4 of the dialogues used.

as for the action sequences - they're ok.... they are at par of what i would expect...

ur right about every show having its loopholes.. no doubt about that. and the show is fast paced.. not going to argue about that either..

when a show is considered "dark" it doesnt mean that the lighting and the camera cant have finesse.. even when showing a show that has a dark theme.. the director should capitalize on the darkness and the director for this show doesnt....

im going to give u an example of a "dark" themed show that is currently playing in india but is actually american - - - alias on sab tv... ignore the dialogues of the show and just look at the camera angles and the lighting and the way the director directed the show.. u'll see what im talking about..

first of all the word dialgoues u r referring to happen in those serials and this is a tv show. the director wants to have everything natural. how would a normal human being speak in his life...dialogues i don't think so the director has set it up like this to create a natural effect in the show. look at dolly she behaves like a normal and real girl does she frequently speaks and doesn't bother abt anyone...jatin who is a bit shy talks a lot when comes to argument with dolly. everything looks natural so the dialogues are not in that finacce form.

next ur compairing with show alias is not justified. i have seen alias i had seen 4 episodes of its and even opened its forum on I-F but after the 4the episode i had lost interest in the show becoz it kept repeating itself Cindy has a mission and she solves it as undercover..what was new??? besides this it was quite unnatural. a normal girl can be a spy but like this it was weird alias doesn't look natural at all. totally fictional camera work and all that r nice but its does not look as we can relate to it. it just looks good at watching. that is not a dark show at all. ok i can admit ur point that the camera has not so much fiannce but that doesn't make the show weak at all. it deals with todays world which looks pretty natural. every character looks very natural looks like we r watching them lively that the glamour is missing. so as of me i am satisfied. its not a DRAWBACK in my eyes

Edited by Master_Blaster - 16 years ago
trinitynyx thumbnail

first of all the word dialgoues u r referring to happen in those serials and this is a tv show. the director wants to have everything natural. how would a normal human being speak in his life...dialogues i don't think so the director has set it up like this to create a natural effect in the show. look at dolly she behaves like a normal and real girl does she frequently speaks and doesn't bother abt anyone...jatin who is a bit shy talks a lot when comes to argument with dolly. everything looks natural so the dialogues are not in that finacce form.

next ur compairing with show alias is not justified. i have seen alias i had seen 4 episodes of its and even opened its forum on I-F but after the 4the episode i had lost interest in the show becoz it kept repeating itself Cindy has a mission and she solves it as undercover..what was new??? besides this it was quite unnatural. a normal girl can be a spy but like this it was weird alias doesn't look natural at all. totally fictional camera work and all that r nice but its does not look as we can relate to it. it just looks good at watching. that is not a dark show at all. ok i can admit ur point that the camera has not so much fiannce but that doesn't make the show weak at all. it deals with todays world which looks pretty natural. every character looks very natural looks like we r watching them lively that the glamour is missing. so as of me i am satisfied. its not a DRAWBACK in my eyes

I understand the director wanting to make everything as natural as possible. I do.....but dialogues (in my humble opinion) are an important factor in what keeps the show going.... they need to be as realistic to the scene shown as possible. for example: when someone is trying to kill you, you cant say "yeh aap kya kar rahe hai, aap teek to hai"... obviously the person trying to kill u is not ok - the guys demented or something to that effect. (watch the beginning of maaka on nov 26, u'll understand what im talking about) .....

jatin and dolly's dialogues, i'm completely fine with...even saakshi is fine ....its the dialogues between shakira and a bad guy that tend to become a little weird... mainly because of actions and the dialogues dont match up... watch the episode where she burns that guy in the warehouse - hes not bothering to make a run for it, but is semi - lying there on the floor talking to shakira.... that doesnt make any sense... hes telling her not to kill him but hes not trying to save his life.... if the director wants to make it natural - hes not doing that good of a job...

as for the camera work, if the shots arent intersting - why watch? the dialogues the action the camera work, all together they make up a show... and all three independently have be semi-good. in this case, sometimes ones good and the other two arent or two are good and ones not..  

like when shakira does a flying kick - the camera needs to get a better angle of it.. its needs to be done in alias style.... with alias the camera work was fantastic..... the story semi sucked but the camera work with the action sequences were fantastic which is what kept u locked into the show... it was like i wish i could do that!!

if the director of this show would just focus a bit more on that - the show would be great.. back to the warehouse scene... when she sets the warehouse on fire and walks out of there, and u see the fire behind her and her walking away from it -- that was fabulous.... that was great camera work.. it basically caputured the essence of shakira...

you cant really relate to a show like this - its very difficult.. u have two different personalities and every minute detail about these two personalities helps and i dont think that the characters have been  developed enough as of yet for someone to actually be able to connect. .....look at the first episode when saakshi slaps bobby... from there she turns into a crybaby....... the viewer understands that shakira will make an entrance and that shes the stong one but turning saakshi into a water machine doesnt help anyone in connecting with her.. shes supposed to be shy demure and docile but since when does that mean she turn into a stuttering little water pot?

^^^^
the things u r referring are again saying that ur expectations r quite high. look in such a show even things matter a lot. they might not be the best!!! but stilly they r catchy and keep the show going..

and u said that the dialogues of shakira and the guy sounds weird is completely wrong. its her style that first she chats and then kills. i see no harm in it. perhaps indian ppl should take higher abt it. why the director wants shakira to chat first..it shows a dofference which is quite justified and the way she talks and speaks sounds magic to me..i don't know abt u
next ur compaitinf this show with maayka ๐Ÿ˜† plz don't be offended as i don't intend but this is the funniest thing i am hearing..both the showing r having different genres so can they have any comparison even with dialogues...

well i think that the people have their minds set. if they can't see anything they can't if they don't like shakira they will point out maximum mistakes and if they do they will go with it. and as u said that the personalty dvelopment. ppl should grow up now to watch and understand these things too.. i see no harm i can see a perfect 100% balance b/w the two personalities. as the camera work well it will be improved after few episodes for sure as the show has just started. they r hardly 15 to 16 episodes so judging a show like this is itself not justified