NihalP2+MuktiPrem ff last part pg14

Helen24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys i recently wrote fanfic at dil mil gaya but then i thought of writing one in KZK about nihaal and p2..lol..ok here it goes

PART 1

A boy is looking at hot girls on d magazine(fink of ishq vishk sahid intro..😆) then someone knocks at his door. he gets scared: who is it? someone on the door answer: ur girlfriend then he comes out of the bathroom(he's hot and sexy and non other than our UD prem: girlfriend suba suba disturb kardiya.. girlfriend is non other than beautiful but old..lol..mohini: sorry magar tumhari ma bohut naraz hain and they leaves.

downstairs

lady holding arti thaal, her husband on beside. She(bold and beauty prerna) gives arti to her husband(charming anurag basu): anurag prem kahan hain?

prem bumps in: mom m here then prerna turn around: anurag ise kehedo isse bat nahin karni

anurag: prerna aya to sahi bichara tayar hora ha hoga kyun ma?

mohini: haan prerna woh bathroom mein tha shower leraha tha maph kardo na then they hears someone at d bckground: ee bhagwan mere mom ka gussa kam kardo who is non other than prem infront of devi ma then prerna smiles: acha prem tere liye gazar ka halwa banaya hain yeah leah aur janam din ka bohut suvakaman and put tika on his forhead, he hugs her.

then anurag hugs him and says beta sau sal jio

prem: no way dad mein utna buda thak kya karonga?

Anurag smiles and look at his watch: oh m late mein chalta hoon prty mein milta hoon bye..

mohini: prem tu list banade sam k prty k liye

prerna: koi jarurat nahin hain man, bas family friend hoga, kyun prem?

prem(busy eating): why? then looks at prerna theek hai magar mukti aur nihaal jarur hoga

prerna: theek hain aur sun phele k tara is sal colege mein no more complain..

prem: ok mom mein chalta hoon m late..he kisses prerna and mohini and leaves on his red sports car.

PART 2

At Bball court

Girl wearing really short pant playing bball and trying to tackle and the guy is really hot wearing hiphop types of clothes..she keeps on scoring but the guy doesn't put his effort...then they show the girl face who is all (Amrita rao types on main hoona)...it's mukti..: Hey wat is dis..mujhe nahin khelna u ain't putin effort..why??

Smiles..and he's non other dan Nihaal: no i am..yeah isliye kyunki u're good at it..(someone cut in)

Servant: choti  babu aur baby college nahin jana kya?..mainsab ne bulane ko liye kahan..

Nihaal: thik hain...hum ate hain..so chalo mukti barna mom gussa hojayegi

Mukti(roll her eyes): as if i care..newa chalo prem ko wish vi karna hain..

they both leaves and have shower and gets ready for the College(btw guys they both are sister and brother but they are step..just  5 months different.) they both goes downstairs

Lady reading newspaper(divyana): time kya hua hain pata hain?..to Nihaal

M: plz isme nihal k galti nahin hain..wo toh mera man ta isliye..newa hum chalte hain..

N: sorry mom(he loves her a lot but she doesn't)..hum chalte hain aur nasta canteen par karte hain..bye..

D: btw prem ka mom ka phone tha..aj sam tum log ko prty mein jana hain..aur mukti beta tumare liye maine dress order kiya hain..so phena jaroor aur tum ladki hon ladki ki tara dress up karo..(mukti cut in)

M: mom plz..waisi nihal k liye kya order kiya??

N: woh mera paas already hain..so i don't need one..chalo mukti we're late..bye mom..Divayana does say bye....they both reaches college and goes to canteen where prem was with some others boys and hot girls.

Prem: hey buddy and hugs nihaal, hi mukti how r u?

N: hey and happy b'day..so we will rock d prty..

M: m gd..hapy b'day prem aur tumein kya chai hain but prem was busy with girls..then she pushes the girl and seats next to him

Prem: woo..wat was dat for?..fankx..yeah u both have to b in time..and lets go guys aj college mein new comer aye hoge..

Mukti: soo???

N: mukti soo..and they understand wat dey mean n goes to bully others..nihal sees a girl who looks like geek..and tease her.: hey will u go out wid me?..u're so beautiful..

Girl(scared): Plz ap mujko chodo mera bf hain..

Prem: hey chill! he's just jokin apni sakal dekha hain..aur tumara bf hain magar mukti ka nahin...not fair..

M: fankx prem..for finkin me better(smiles)

Prem: mukti, don't get serious..tum waisi ladki kam ladka jyada hon..so..plzz

Mukti gets hurt which nihal realises the he goes: Hey prem, mukti is far better dan dat girl ain't u(to mukti)..she smiles and they all leaves for their classes.

At temple

Old woman: hey bhagwan meri bachi ko is bar khusiyan dena..then they shows the girl who is running with paper on her hand towards her..baa!! ba!!..and hugs her from behind....then the old woman turn she's(humari kyunki ki ba)😉..: are bachi bas...kyun daud rahin ho?..then the camera focuse on d girl lips(smiling)..then sparkling beautiful eyes..: ba mujhe college par scholarship milgaya..aur kal se college jana hain..and hugs her ba..

Ba: such prerna..and to god..bhagwan ap ka lakh lakh sukar hain..and they both leaves to their house..hey guys they're not rich..and lives on rent..(btw she is not mukti best friend..)

At the party

Prerna, anurag, mohini and prem comes downstairs.(everyone shown enjoyin their drink..)..then mukti and nihal comes in..and prem goes and hugs them..

Prerna Basu: Mukti tum kitna khobsurarat lag rahin ho..

M(sighs): fankx aunty mom ne order kardiya tha..

Prerna(smiles): acha tum prty enjoy karo..

then prem cuts the cake and gives it to anurag and mohini and prerna..lol..asusual..then prem with his hot girls.

girl: kya baat hain prem mukti so changed??

Nihal comes in: kya batein ho rahin hain?

P: girls getting jealous of M:

Girl: no kidding..mukti..aur ladki ka fashion doesn't go together kyun prem??

P: yeah..dat's true..n plz girl she's my friend..so no more...

M(who was listening) smiles...they all dances....

At morning on college

Prerna comes from the principal office..and bump to nihal..

N: hey u(to prerna) without looking at her..janti nahin main kaun hu..?

Prerna: sorry mujhe pata nahin tha ki ap teacher ho..giving him evil look

N: what?? then prem comes there and pat him on his shoulder: don't worry new hogi ise kya pata ki humari college main kya status hain...looking at her clothes and touches her kurta: wat quality is dis?(makes his face as if he's gonna do sick)

Prerna feels bad because of the embarrasment..and leaves without saying a word..Mukti doesn't like it..and she doesn't say anything..and everyone laughs..at her calling: Zipsy..Zipsy..

At Lesson

hey guys this college is very high class one..😃 so there are no any other girls who's poor like Prerna but someone are on scolarship..so she makes them her friends..but in dis lesson she doesn't have anyone of them. Prem and Nihaal was sitting together..and Mukti was next to them on her own..but they were busy chatting...jus then Prerna enter class and goes to teacher..and the teacher ask her to seat next to Mukti

P: don't worry love..(to mukti)..we have to beat dis..

N: Prem why don't u tell ur mom to stop dis scholorship..kyunki woh to college k member hain na? just then Prerna goes to seat next to Mukti..but mukti wasn't paying any attention towards her(but she isn't bad..but will b friend one day..😊)..

P to N: yeah..mujhe khena padega..warna kaise log ayenge college par..

Prerna gets hurt by what they said..and the are given task to do..which she finished quickly and she sees mukti gettin wrong..and try to help her: tumein jodna chahi hain..n smiles

M: oh fankx(but doesn't look at her)...

Umm guys i decided to go wid nilapatel idea..fankx..dis is part 2..lol

just then a teacher comes in and make announcment: hello everyone..sorry to disturb u but i've to make really important announcment..dat there will b music function on tomorrow sorry to tell u now..becuase i completely forget about it newa tomorrow u will given to do reheasal whole day.and dis function have bring gd news for u..our Chairman members have decided to open a brand new music hall for u guys..and lookin at prem and prem u too have to take part..coz ur mom is in d chairman

Prem(makes his face 🤢): wat me?

teacher: yeah..ok guys get ready for it..and leaves

Nihal: hey prem ab tu kya karega?(laughs)

Prem: hey wat do u fink mein is musibad mein akela padunga..no way..u n mukti have to b wid me..wat do u say?

M: watever..

N: wat..then afer a minute..ok cmon mukti just for prem sake..

M: thik hain..so tum kya kar rahi ho(to prerna)

Prerna: main?(shocked to hear mukti..coz she's wasn't dat much talking to her) patanai...aur tum log kya kar raye ho?

M: well it depend on prem mood so prem hum kya kar rahein hain

Prem: well somefing hiphop..n guys tum dono mere ghar par rehearsal k liya ajana..i don't fink mom will mind..

then the bell rings and prem, mukti and nihal goes to prem house for rehearsal whereas prerna is confused about wat to do tomorrow?? wat do u fink she will do..guys vote..ok..

PART 3

Prerna is worried about what to do on function...and couldn't concentrate while she's cooking so she put mirchi instead of salt..😆

ba: are beta ya kya kar rahin ho?..chodo tum thak gayi hogi main karlunga..

Prerna: oh! ba..nahin main karlungi....then stops..ba woh kal meri college par function hain. isliye mein usi ki bareme soch rahi thi..n makes her face sad

Ba: beta agar tu us par hissa le rahin hain to wohi kar jispar tujhko bharosa hain..

Prerna: woh kya?

Ba(smiles): are pagli..tera kala dekha..woh kya khete hain..haan.dance..wohi kar..

Prerna(happy): are haan ba..n hugs her..fankx ba u r d best ba in the world..aur ba mein wohi naya lengha phenungi us tailor se jakar lena parega..magar mein to kal puri din colleg par hungi..koi bat nahin ba ap mera kapde lekar ana, usi bahane ap mera dance ve dekhliya ga..

Ba: theek hain jaisi teri marji acha ab tu jaan practise kar..waisi vi khana par mirchi jada halegi toh..n they both laughs

Basu house

Prem and nihal are confused about what song to choose..then mukti decide to do on Ek mein aur ek tu hain..they follow the mukti step..but..prem keeps on getting wrong..and mukti hits him

M: prem wat u doin?..ok mujhe dekho..aur nihal tum vi

N: ok(but prem pull him away and they both doesn't do anything and just look and mukti coz they are behind)

prem and nihal laughs then mukti realises: are yeah kya kar rahen hon and chase after prem(coz she find out it's him) and prem runs around basu house..and goes behind prerna basu but mukti try to hit him..

P Basu(laughs): phir suru hogaya..acha prem tu ja aur achi tara sain rehearsal kar..n leaves

M shouts: fankx aunty..chale(to prem)? then they goes back to the room and does it in very nice way..anurag sees and smiles at what they were doing then prerna comes there

A: prerna, in log ko dekhkar humara college din agaya jum tum mein aur komalika ladthe the..

P Basu: haan anurag..najane in logoko haton mein kya likha hain..and gets emotional

A: tum humari beti ki bareme soch rahi  hon..mujhe pura ekin hain ki ekdin kismat humein usse jarror milayega..

Next day at rehearsal

prerna practice on "daya daya re"..then mukti comes in coz she love the way she dances

Prerna sees it: are tum?..aona..(they all are practising in different section)

M: woh(she act as if she's caughted doin somefing bad)..sorry..n abt to leave

Prerna: mukti!(she turns)..sorry kisliye..aur.tumara kaisa rehearsal kaisa ho rahan hain?

M: theek thak(smiles) but not good as ur..i must tell u, u're really gd at dancing

Prerna(shy): fankx..aur ab toh sirf 2 ghante hain..dar vi lar rahan hain aur excited vi..tum toh confident ho gi..haina?

M: prerna aisa baat nahin hain..even m normal like u..(laughs) agar tumein meri vai k bajese hurt hua hain toh m sorry..magar mujhe koi meri vai k bareme bura bole acha nahin lagta..(prerna looks down)..newa gd luck..mein chalti hoon

then someone comes in: aap prerna hain?(to mukti)

M: nahin woh(looking at prerna) prerna woh hain..she's abt to leave..then hear prerna saying: oh no ab kya karo to dat person..

M: prerna sab theek hain na?

Prerna: nahin(very worried)..(then trying to hide her) woh kuch nahin..

M: nahin kuch toh jaroor hain..bataon na?

Prerna: woh ba meri kapde lekar ani wali thi magar, woh tailor k baje se der hojayagi..ab kya karoon?

M: hey don't worry mere paas kuch indian dress hain if u don't mind u can borrow mine..wat do u say

Prerna: are yeah sab ki kya jarrorat thi..

M: hey fankx mat khena kyunki yeah tumari maths ki help ka return hain..ok i'll bring it..and goes n bring her lengha..which she just brought incase of use..but she's wearing somefing else

Prerna: are fankx..freinds?

M: ummm tumari show dekhne k baat, meri dost banna itna asan nahin hain(jokes) then she leaves. prerna says on herself: dost toh meri banna hi padega..akhir mein vi dost aisa waisi ko nahin choonti..and laughs.

Function

Prerna B, anurag and mohini comes in aswell as the other guests. then the teacher goes to meet them: are aap log ajai aan..aur prerna ji aj ka show bohut special hain. then goes to see other members.

Mohini (sitting on chair):are vai aaj toh maja ajayega, kyun prerna beta aur tu anurag

A: haan ma aur tum kya kheti hon prerna humari beta ki baremein?(n laughs at prerna)

Prerna B(who was busy): hey bhagwan mere beta ko rakhcha karna

A: yeah kya kar rahain hon? tumra beta koi war mein ja nai rahan hain performance dera hain, aur i'm 100% sure ki humari beta fully energy k saath performance dega..

Mohini: are mera pota vi hain..bhul gaye?

Prerna B(looking at stage): are woh log ka name announce hua humara prem!!!

Prem and Nakul start dance by doin hiphop moves and then mukti joins in the dance their dance shows goes very good everyone in college screams specially girls..then they finished it and goes back to the change room. Mukti bumps into Prerna,

M: prerna gd luck.

Prerna: fankx

Then the man announce: now ladies and gentleman, puts ur hand together for our newcomer Prerna Mital.

Prerna B: ab yeah kaun prerna hain?(smiles)

A: jo vi hon tumari jaisa hain prerna deti hogi. isliye nam hi prerna hain.

then she enters with her beautiful lengha. she looks very beautiful and start dancing on "daya daya re"

N: are aa(pointing to prerna).mukti?

M: kya hua chonk gaye??

N: i don't mean dat. i mean dis is d same dress i gave u.didn't i but why?

M: are no more arguement just watch

She dances so beautifully and after the show everyone goes to d bhawan stuff where prerna and others member does puja for the new builidng for the music. after the puja's everyone leaves just then Nihal bumps into a lady.

N: are dekh kar nahin chal sakti kya?(shouts at her)

Ba(it was ba ok guys): are beta woh ankhein kamjor hogaye hain isliye.(worried)

N: ankhen nahin hain to chasme pen kar khomiyaga..samijiya(points at her)

Prerna slaps her who was coming wid mukti, prem and others-prem family: tumari himmat kaisi ki meri ba par ungliye utha rahain hon?..tum aur prem ne meri sath bata mij kiya maine sheliya magat tum itne had tak gir sakte hon maine socha vi nahin tha..aur suno..tum yehi chahte hona ki mein tumse jhokar aur ijjat du. tumein dekh kar toh aisa lagta hain ki tumne kabhi kisiki pyar nahin paya aur nahin ijjat isliye dusre par ijjat k liya gid gid dare hain hon..n leaves with ba.(nihal feels guitly and mukti comes to her and they both leaves)

Now turn of Prerna basu who slaps her son: maine  kahan tha na no more bullying. aaj teri baja sein meri naam phir mitti mein mil gaye..ma ise khediyaga ki mein iske chehre nahin dikhna chati..chalo anurag. they both are angry and leaves.

Mohini: tu ne phir se galat kiya..ja maphi mag mom se

P: dadi don't worry mom aur dad ko toh mein manalunga(n talk himself:aur yeah thapad ka jawav toh prerna mital tumein achi tara se dunga aur mere dost ko jo kiya hain uska vi n laughs)

plz leave ur comment i love reading comment..lol

Edited by mujhi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helen24 thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 hey 6 viewers but no reply..if u don't like it atleast give me advice but plzz..comment...how can kzk members are lazy than dil mil gaye..lol..
raym thumbnail
hey nice start!!!
continue soon 😊
namrita_434 thumbnail
continue i would love to read about my fav couple nihal p2. 😛 😉
harshitborn2win thumbnail
hey cont plzzzzzzzzzzzz
i m waiting for the next part
Patel 1993 thumbnail
is PM & NP2 in here
just asking otherwise
great start to this ff
Helen24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patel 1993

is PM & NP2 in here
just asking otherwise
great start to this ff

yeah both are there..i feel nice by getting so many responses...i'll continue in a minute..😛

Patel 1993 thumbnail
nice part to part 2
hope Mukti and Prena becomes
friends and that too fast
hope PM & NP2 meet in this ff

continue soon by the way, what is
ur name?
Umam_Paracha_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great part plzzz continue soon!