--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
The current track makes it seem as though Roshni is another Saas Bahu serial, with the ladies of the household plotting and planning against one another.

In an article posted there will be another leap after 2 months or so, till then i guess we will have to put up with this track.

Maybe in this plotting and planning everyone will come to know that Roshni is Sudha's daughter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So true Pinky, my thoughts exactly. They have managed to turn such a great show into a typical saas bahu serial. It was pretty boring watching today's episode. Why do they always have to show that members in the family plot against each other. I'm sure there are families where members are united and yet have their secrets. If they want to expose Sudha's secret, there are many realistic ways to do it. And another thing is that this family keeps increasing.. its hard to keep track of every1 😆
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very true Kru, we still have not got used to the names and relationships of the family that got Roshni now we are being introduced to their relatives as well.

Its good that leaving Sanjot and Rama aside, the others get along well with each other.

Finally got to know the name of Sunita's hubby - Prakash.