9X

Dhamal Express on Nov 17

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I have not watched the complete episode yet.. would complete when I watch.. from what I saw I didn't like the anchors..

Sakshi Tanwar and Aksar came and introduced their show saying the value of 9 and Sakshi said that to destroy the world just take women off the world and it would be destroyed itself.

The show is also about Navras. They started with Kajra Mohabbat Wala dance with Sweta Tiwari and Manav Gohil (he was so funny in between the song, he acted as other actors) Mona Singh joned and dance the second part of the song. Karishma Tanna came and joined the song. Rajsri Thakur then joined the song, while Manav Gohil was there in all the parts. Gosh didn't know this is so long a song..

Roshni Chopra came and danced on Madhuri's 1-2-3 dress same song.. 😆😆 now I wonder they might have put their own lines (since I'm watching it early in the morning.. I can't put on the high volume as others are sleeping 😆😆)

Now comes Survin Chawla.. still the same song.. finally Manav gets his lines. song ends with a man dressing as woman.  Urvashi Dholkia comes and dances on Koi Patthar Se Na Maare Mere Deewane ko.. and again Deewana is Manav Gohil and they leave at the end.

I forwarded most of the Ali Asgar and Sakshi as Devdas and Chandramukhi (it was soooo irritating.. Sakshi talks about googling Devdas in internet etc. ugh and Devdas borning again and again and numbers all the movies made on Devdas including the Japanese version. They talk about sequel and Devdas talks about getting one of the women and says make a movie Devdas gets Paro or Devdas gets Chandramukhi)

Gurav Gera and Mona Singh dances on Pyar Huwa Ekrar Huwa song..

Next came Rajshri Thakur and Shabbir Ahluwalia dancing Pardesia (oh my god amazing performance... )

Hussain Kuwajerwala came (you should watch piano being played on him.. 😆😆😆)   It was hilarious.. 😆😆 Tasnim Sheikh joins him for Just Chill Chill song

Again Ali Asgar and Sakshi act somebody comes in Purab Paschim song with covered face (dunno who is he as I dont watch all the shows )  Sarad Malhotra and Roshni Chopra dance It happens only in India. Then they perform on Phir bhi dil hai hinustani

again Ali and Sakshi act.. Ali dressed as Presley. Mona performs on Bidi song.. new lyrics in Gabbar's den..

... to be continued...

Edited by memsaab - 16 years ago