Jiya Jale Synopsis & Characters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

:: Jiya Jale :: Synopsis

A classic love story, Jiya Jale is the story of Sunaina, played by Siddhartha Basu's beautiful and talented find, Sriti Jha. Brought up in a close and caring family, Sunaina has just fallen in the love with the idea of love, when she meets Chandan. And they fall in love. But they are also caught up in a whirpool of hatred, deceit and betrayal -- which changes their lives drastically. But even in the most trying times, the two hold their love for each other above all conventions.

Set in the picturesque landscape of Gujarat, Jiya Jale has engaging characters that the viewers will relate with. Starring newcomers Saurabh Pandey and Sriti Jha, Jiya Jale will enthrall viewers with its unique storyline, magnificent sets and intriguing on-screen chemistry
between the lead pair.

Backed by the best names from the film and television industry, the majestic sets of Jiya Jale are created by Nitin Desai. The team of Shantanu Moitra, Shreya Ghoshal and Swanand Kirkire, who were behind the chartbuster music of Parineeta and many other films, have created the title song for Jiya Jale.

:: Jiya Jale :: Characters

Sunaina Kotak
Played by: Sriti Jha

Sunaina is your regular girl-next-door. Her thoughts are simple and behavior completely unassuming. All that really matters to her is her family and their happiness. She has adjusted herself beautifully to the house that follows every ritual, and hence is an 'ideal Indian girl'. Sunaina wants to see her parents happy, and all her efforts are directed towards that. She is a blend of tradition and modernity. Like most other girls she wants to complete her education and settle down. She dreams of her prince charming and is certain that destiny one day will bring them together.

Sujata Kotak
Played by: Tapeshwari Sharma

Sujata being the youngest in the Kotak family, enjoys certain liberties within the family. She loves her elder sister Sunaina, and they share a great bond. Having a selfless mother and an equally selfless sister, Sujata is slightly more self-centered. She is fashion conscious and trendy, and is emotionally vulnerable unlike her older sister. She dreams of falling in love with a rich, handsome guy and hopes her man has everything that a young girl might desire.

Chandan Bhimani
Played by Saurabh Pandey

Chandan hails from a huge business empire, yet he has always dreamt of working for the downtrodden. He is a visionary architect, and believes in raising the standard of the underprivileged with his architectural plans. He is very close to his mother, but is at loggerheads with his father. Chandan is honest, righteous, just and morally strong. He feels that love and marriage are great emotions, but not meant for him as he is so focused on his goal and believes these emotions will distract.

Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic_mishti thumbnail
HEY WAT ABT THE OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS SHOW??? SUNAINA'S PARENTS AND HER ANUPAMA CHACHI???/// pLS WRITE ABT THEM AS WELL IF U HV ANY INFO.........THNX
sparkling_gems thumbnail
the description about sujata that she is slightly self-centered is quite wrong.. after watching 4 episodes. i found her very sweet and dedicated to her sister.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurifan

the description about sujata that she is slightly self-centered is quite wrong.. after watching 4 episodes. i found her very sweet and dedicated to her sister.

Oh wow..could you elaborate on wht she does in the serial as of now? i have not been able to watch it yet..
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

Oh wow..could you elaborate on wht she does in the serial as of now? i have not been able to watch it yet..

actually it is too early to say anything about her... but what i saw i found her quite bubbly, yaa fashion oriented. but she loves her sister very dearly and want all happiness for her.😃

kama thumbnail
i like this show so far, i am not sure if its any different from what we've had in indian tv so far but i don't know why.. i like the guy (chandan)..haha, thanks for the synopsis =)
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have started watchign this show n enjoyign it too..I saw all th episodes as on sunday or saturaday they played back toback all the episodes from the beginning...ehheh even in recap they probably showed the whole story .....now next i am thinking that he is gogin to say No for marriage even wihtout looking at the bride to be...uff 😭 that will be bad..lets cross out fingers....by the war the charcters lookign right and actors suit the role they played. better than the K serial stars....
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

I have started watchign this show n enjoyign it too..I saw all th episodes as on sunday or saturaday they played back toback all the episodes from the beginning...ehheh even in recap they probably showed the whole story .....now next i am thinking that he is gogin to say No for marriage even wihtout looking at the bride to be...uff 😭 that will be bad..lets cross out fingers....by the war the charcters lookign right and actors suit the role they played. better than the K serial stars....

u r right bhoomi.. (btw u r the same bhoomi na.. which i m thinking of u 😛) it is much better than K serial .. ek dam refreshing.. btw i m updating the show.. 😆 

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[[u r right bhoomi.. (btw u r the same bhoomi na.. which i m thinking of u 😛) it is much better than K serial .. ek dam refreshing.. btw i m updating the show.. 😆 [/QUOTE]

I am the same Bhoomi....aur kaun ho sakti hai..😳  I like the casting and the way Ekta is casting she use to cast good actors she suddenly has lost the touch..and this serial has a better castign than k serial for sure..

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

[[u r right bhoomi.. (btw u r the same bhoomi na.. which i m thinking of u 😛) it is much better than K serial .. ek dam refreshing.. btw i m updating the show.. 😆 

I am the same Bhoomi....aur kaun ho sakti hai..😳  I like the casting and the way Ekta is casting she use to cast good actors she suddenly has lost the touch..and this serial has a better castign than k serial for sure..

[/QUOTE]

haha i guessed it could be none other than but u 😳