--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildcat27 thumbnail
hey m da first for da 1st time eva anyways jus wanted to tel pinky khan for giving da last line info on who sanjot n rama r ...while reading wos totally confused ..but den da last line made it all fall into a piece thnxz a lot     πŸ˜Š
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wildcat27

hey m da first for da 1st time eva anyways jus wanted to tel pinky khan for giving da last line info on who sanjot n rama r ...while reading wos totally confused ..but den da last line made it all fall into a piece thnxz a lot     πŸ˜Š

u welcome, have not yet got hold of the names of the guy as yet, there is Sunita's / Rama's as well as Sanjot's husband and their kids as well.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the lovely update pinky 😊 and after watching today's video, i realised that Sanjot is Sunita's nanand who is living in her maayka with her hubby, and Rama is the younger DIL of the house. All the relations in that house are so confusing.. atleast today I got the names of 2 of themπŸ˜†
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Thanks for the lovely update pinky 😊 and after watching today's video, i realised that Sanjot is Sunita's nanand who is living in her maayka with her hubby, and Rama is the younger DIL of the house. All the relations in that house are so confusing.. atleast today I got the names of 2 of themπŸ˜†

🀣 omgg, soo true na..

thanx for the update !