The big fat Diwali party - article

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

The big FAT Diwali party

< content=11/13/2007 name=date>
Diwali is the time for health-conscious actors to let go. Those who did, are suffering from the consequences. We find out which stars have put on weight after last week's excesses
Back to Section Stories Posted On Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Karan Oberoi
Excess baggage
3 kgs

I love to eat like a true Punjabi. I had lot of sweets, dry fruits and chocolates. With a lot of difficulty I had got my six pack abs before Diwali. I am feeling guilty about overeating and I am now looking forward to getting back in shape.

Keep fit mantra:

I have been in my gym for the past two days to get rid of all the extra weight

Neha Bamb
Excess baggage
1/2 kg

I always overeat during festivals. I ate all kinds of sweets as Diwali for me is a time of eating without feeling guilty.

Keep fit mantra:

I stay active and walk a lot all day

Renuka Shahane
Excess baggage
1/2 kg

I was forced to eat a lot of sweets during Diwali and Bhai Dooj. Be it at home or while visiting relatives, we tend to overeat during festivals. And it's so difficult to say no to all the people who fondly feed us sweets!

Keep fit mantra:

I am doing freestyle exercises and trying to stay active even when I am at home

Gurdeep Kohli
Excess baggage
1 kg

It was my first Diwali after marriage and needless to say, I ate a lot of sweets and rich food. We went for parties where I ate to my heart's content. I have indulged so much that I am feeling guilty now.

Keep fit mantra:

I am on a fruit and liquid diet. I want to shed some weight before my first marriage anniversary on Dec 10

Roshni Chopra
Excess baggage
2 kg

During the festive season, one easily puts on weight after eating sweets, dry fruits and chocolates. My celebrations began with Karva Chauth and will go on till January as I love festivals. We actors diet all through the year so during Diwali one has to just let go. I got really thin before Diwali so the excess weight is not looking bad.

Keep fit mantra:

I have drastically cut down on carbohydrates but I do not believe in skipping meals. I also have started exercising regularly and sip warm water through the day

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=12&contentid=2007111320071113032151375587ddd7e

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

***roshni*** thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
THANKS 4 SHAIRING

LOVE ROSHNI