hi , its me naman shaw

namanshaw thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
 i have just become a member of india-forums , so if u guys wanna ask me anything about the show u can.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey naman. glad to cya on IF. How is it working with Shweta Tiwari in Kasautii so far? Do u have many scenes with her?
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey naman. glad to cya on IF. How is it working with Shweta Tiwari in Kasautii so far? Do u have many scenes with her?
raym thumbnail

hey naman!!!! I am really happy 2 see u on IF..........OH GOD I AM SO EXCITED,I REALLY LIKE YOU😳 

Edited by raym - 16 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry to say but i dont believe u....plz dont mind,if ur Naman...but there r many ppl who try to fool IF-ians....So,if u can prove tht u r Naman,tht wud b better,i guess....//
white star thumbnail
omg if dis is naman den im gonna *faint* 😳
but if its not den im comin wid my chapal after u
some proof plz 😳
Love_Mehak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*~A~*~

Sorry to say but i dont believe u....plz dont mind,if ur Naman...but there r many ppl who try to fool IF-ians....So,if u can prove tht u r Naman,tht wud b better,i guess....//

i totally agree wid u @*A*.... Extremly sry if u really r naman!!!!!

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Naman,
There have been instances in the past when somebody said that he was a TV star but later turned out to be fake. If you are really Naman Shaw, then can you prove that?
As proof, you can post your DNA details. 😊
simmi_89 thumbnail
Hey Naman!!!

If it is really you, then I have really liked you in all your shows. I am really looking forward to seeing more Nihal and P2 scenes! 😳

Please come back to Kasamh Se as Bani needs a good friend, and there is no one better for that then you!!

And yes, please provide some sort of proof that it really is you!

-Simmi
srkangel thumbnail
namanshaw if it is really u then post some pics of u which have not come in any magzine and r from ur personal album as a proof of ur identity here 😳