Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wow kripa spoilt cant wait to c that .... i think it shud b angad KHAN...hey itz close ot khanNA...lol plz cauz then it wont b the same..u no no ANGAD...i luv that name
lol pueazzzzzzzzzzzz πŸ˜ƒ
wen r u finishing TA???
cnt this one soon or i mean start it soon lol
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg!!!!! di amazing concept. and sounds unique πŸ˜ƒ
kripa is a spoilt brat that's tottal opposite
and angad a poet wow!!!!!! glad ur starting another ff
i'm soo excited to read this one

________
~Sana~
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i ws wondering Di, if u would start another ff as TA is close to ending and here comes the answer. i love the concept angad aka salim- a poet, writer and singer and kripa-a spoilt brat. this is going to be very interesting. i am already wondering how their first meeting would be and if kripa would be a pain for salim and annoy him to death in the beginning? as u said Di, it will be a romantic comedy with very few years! are u sure u won't make us cry during this ff? πŸ˜‰
waiting for u to start! πŸ˜ƒ
rajeevskitu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i just saw this topic....... looking fwd for the ff..... but tell u wat? it reminds me of faasle... just the religions or opp. i guessπŸ˜ƒ....... but still i'm waiting for the ff 😍
awaazilicious thumbnail
hey ive loved ur fanfics in the past and am eagerly waiting for this one too

πŸ‘
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
u started for the next.... aaajkal preview de raho ho... kya baat hai... 😳 just kidding... when i noticed angad's name different and kripa's name the same... i started remembering ur Faasle...
all the very best... πŸ‘
bheegi thumbnail
thanks 4 all ur comments guys. By popular demand, I have decided to change Salim's name to Rehaan instead.Yes, there is a reason for the religious angle as u will find later. Kripa will be a ABCD (American Born Confused Desi) but a total brat with no respect for culture and values, but Rehaan (Angad) will be a total opposite in that respect....so let's see how the fireworks play out after diwali 😊
Vinny143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg this sounds so interesting πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›this is like so what iv always wanted a ff to be about u noe kripa not being the religous one for once and angad not being spiolt this ff will so rock lol πŸ˜† do continue πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well as usual...count me in and this time i promise that i will reply to every update of urs di(can i call u that)and strangle me if i don't...u have all the rights...i loved this concept...i m really looking forward to it di

Asever 😳

Amneet πŸ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail
thanks everyone...i am still a little numb after my last ff as it was a little too intense. As soon as i get back in a lighter mood, i will start it...it could be as early as tomorrow am πŸ˜‰