~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys...lets discuss about dogs...

here a are a couple of questions u can answer...

1. do any of u guys have dogs or puppies?

2. do u like dogs??

3. Y do u guys think that no matter how mean a dog may be they are always nice to lil kids..

4. Do u guys think it would be easy to be a dog..i mean imagine what u would eat...where u would sleep..how u would walk...how u wouldnt be able to talk...

5. Is it possible for dogs to fall in love??

6. Do dogs have feelings?

Tacke Care,

Miscellaneous Section Dev. Team

Edited by ~Anji~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evloveme thumbnail
hi,

nice topicπŸ‘
i love dogs!😊😊

my answers-

yes, i have a dog!It's name is Nomi.

2. do u like dogs??

yes, i love them! they are impeccable!

3. Y do u guys think that no matter how mean a dog may be they are always nice to lil kids..

most of the dogs like lil kids but not every.

for example my lil cousin was loved by every dog.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but one day a dog of our neighborhood bite him, and now my  cute lil cousin is afraid of dogs!

4. Do u guys think it would be easy to be a dog..i mean imagine what u would eat...where u would sleep..how u would walk...how u wouldn't be able to talk...

I think being a dog will not be easy at all. i mean i feel sorry for dogs cause they (most of them) have a little kennel to live, and look at we people we have 10 times bigger home then they do.And their foods 🀒🀒 but we have different choice of foods this and that. And walking will be a arduous job. it's so so hard for dogs though they are good runners. 4 legs and all that i do not even think about it! its a hard thing.And the most necessary thing talking i do not know what would i do if i could not talk, i mean i am such a garrulous person. if in India-forums we did not have chit-chat corners and all i wounder what will i do😊😊.And dogs can not talk and u know whenever they are sick or something they can not tell us what happen and it's hard!

But there are many good things about dogs! and i love them!

Yes, i think it's possible for dogs to fall in love! till i know/ think they have feelings and they are ''living things'' so they can fall in love too! cause i think my dog loves the other dog near my house, and she is so cute too!😊😊

Yes, they definitely have feelings.the live, breath,eat, hear, smell,cry,be happy their bloods are red etc. like us and i think and i know they have feelings just like us too😊.

I love dogs and puppy's so much! they are loving, caring, lovely, impeccable, nice, sweet, kind, friendly (and all those good words) animals!
😊😊

-Love Riya😊😊
πŸ€—
❀️
Very cute post, Anji! πŸ˜ƒ

Will edit with the answers in the evening.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww... the first picture is soo cute! πŸ˜³

I like dogs but I don't have any pets as they are not allowed in my house.  But dogs are certainly really cute especially puppies!
cool_pooja thumbnail
I dunt like dogs.. So no comments! πŸ˜† Im so scared of dem.. I dunt even like dem at 10 km distance! πŸ˜†
-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

I dunt like dogs.. So no comments! πŸ˜† Im so scared of dem.. I dunt even like dem at 10 km distance! πŸ˜†

same here! πŸ˜†

yeap i do..but my puppy is grown dog now (i yr)..his name is tommy another older dog i have (4 yrs old) rocky

2. do u like dogs??

i love them...esp puppies..but when it comes to stray dogs...i get the jitters!!!i am scared if they bite

no always, like human some r very sweet affectionate, loving & caring while other s r not so much. I think a dog behaviour largly depends on how they r looked after by their owners.

4. Do u guys think it would be easy to be a dog..i mean imagine what u would eat...where u would sleep..how u would walk...how u wouldn't be able to talk...

lol live a dog's lifeπŸ˜†

but like every creative they too have problems..they have to solely depend on their masters or on nature for their survival... as per me..i wudn't mind being my dog tommy..he is just our extended family member..pampered love cared 😳😳😳.food..dad gives plenty of meat for himπŸ˜†.he get's to sleep in mom's bedroom...& has his over blanket ..walk like goofy πŸ˜†..talking also like goofyπŸ˜† not plutoπŸ˜†

yeap, they love thier masters & even care for their things& other pets they have very loyalπŸ˜›

lol my rockey seems to have fallen in love with a gal dog...keeps a share frm his meals for her...let's her sleep near our varanda...chases away other dogs ..a perfect mate πŸ˜‰

of course!!

they show almost all the emotions as we human do😳

cheers

❀️Kai❀️

Inspector Sahib thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

same here! πŸ˜†

at least you guys are actually afraid of dogs unlike my aunt who pretends to have a canine fear for attention
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have a huge dog. =]

2. do u like dogs??

Yes, love em!!

Because they're not frightened by little kids. Normally, dogs are protective of their territory and kid just tend to seem harmless. =)

4. Do u guys think it would be easy to be a dog..i mean imagine what u would eat...where u would sleep..how u would walk...how u wouldnt be able to talk...

LOL. Walkin on all 4s and eatin dog food, I guess to them its heaven, but me, Nahh, I'd rather be a human. =)

Probably is, they're basically just like humans except with less brain power.

Most definatly do.
prithvi lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Anji~

1. do any of u guys have dogs or puppies?- yep! iam a proud of a mix brred of husky/german sheperd!-Laska!πŸ˜ƒ

2. do u like dogs?? -totally!!!!

4. Do u guys think it would be easy to be a dog..i mean imagine what u would eat...where u would sleep..how u would walk...how u wouldnt be able to talk... - to behonest..nooooooooooo

5. Is it possible for dogs to fall in love?? -yup!!!!1

6. Do dogs have feelings? -OFCUZ THEY DO!