Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
wow...thats good to hear the operation went well, hope that little girl wiil get well soon and have a normal life 😃
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow, im relieved to hear the operation has gone well. Now she can play like all other kids in a special way.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Sri for putting it up.
anjali_prajin thumbnail
Thanks to god and also to all the doctors who worked in this operation and made it to sucess.Well now i am more happy and relieved to see this news and hope that small kid will be like other normal child and be able to walk ,jump ,play and do all things on her own and make her mom and dad happy .

God bless that child for her future and nice to hear that he name is lakshmi.

Thanks sri thambi for your news update for this kid and efforts taken by u and meli for giving us infomation abt this child.
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes those doctor saved her 😛 . It was nice to her that also the hospital paid for the operation. Wow what luck this child is going have 😃
Nitipp thumbnail
Thank God for the successful surgery. She is such a cute little girl, she deserves to live a normal life. May God bless her.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this little girl has got the blessings of everyone including god himself that is why she has survived that complicated operation. i hope she gets well soon & becomes just like any normal child, leading a happy life!😃

x-lima96-x thumbnail
sorry i posted so many times it is the post replay button it does'nt work so i keep on clicking on it and loads of message cumz up sowi 😭