Un-ending serials a trend you like!!!

Poll

TV industry thinks that people like serials that never end? do you?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jammy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Recently in many articles , actors, actress, directors, producers and most importantly TV channels have justified the never ending stories of thier serials where the actors and actress, get to marry many times (yeah right and the government is straining on monogamy!!!) .

But they always defend thier moves and 'twists' saying that it is the current trend and people like to watch it!!!

So i want to ask do you like this trend!!!

For my part, i want them to wake up!!!

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wake UP!!!!!!!! Most of arent watching your shows!!

I am getting bored of watching serials which are dragged they not only get boring but they also irratate me because it's always gthe same old storyline! 2 people love each other there seperated etc etc! It gets a bit annoying to have the same endings and some of the serials are dragged on so badly that there is no more reality left an example of this is reth. It has been dragged on and on that now nothing in it seems real!
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss.england02

Wake UP!!!!!!!! Most of arent watching your shows!!

I am getting bored of watching serials which are dragged they not only get boring but they also irratate me because it's always gthe same old storyline! 2 people love each other there seperated etc etc! It gets a bit annoying to have the same endings and some of the serials are dragged on so badly that there is no more reality left an example of this is reth. It has been dragged on and on that now nothing in it seems real!

I couldn't have said it better !!! I've dropped a few serials myself from my daily soap watching quota , just because i don't have patience with them anymore !
fatty1 thumbnail
serials will never end wil they? πŸ˜†
PixieDust91 thumbnail
Nope...they'll never end.

I don't know why people watch them in India. But here in USA, it's the only thing that reminds you of home.
ndtvideas thumbnail
You are one of the most intellegient people that I have found in this forum . I completely support you.Cheers !
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i would go with the first one. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

especially the ektaa kapoor serials which never seem to end🀒

dannyk thumbnail
Not intrested in what they think give me entertainment
hazelgirl thumbnail
wake up.....don't show nonsense πŸ˜› πŸ˜›