CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Yesterday's episode was such a heart breaking one. Ashima's acting was so intense and brilliant. She truly is an awesome actress, and she has totally shown justification to her character. The scene when Sudha broke down in front of Raj pleading to him to believe her, truly my heart cried with her and she was in so much pain by Raj's hurtful words that she betrayed him and his family. I can't understand why he cudn't see the pain and truth in her eyes, when she kept telling him that she loves only him. Its like he won't even give himself a chance to listen to what sudha is saying... but has opened himself to the poison Ria is spewing. And on top of it, he tells her that he is getting married to Ria. He doesn't even realise how deep a grave he is digging for himself and his parents. But after how he treated Sudha today, he completely deserves Ria. He will learn the truth the hard way.

This is what I think is in store for the future -

Rehan will begin to look for Sudha, and he will find her. But she will make him promise never to tell Raj that he found her. And he will oblige by it. He will take care of her during her pregnancy, and not let Raj know abt anything.  Raj and Ria may get married.. and he will begin to see her true colors when she mistreats his parents. And he will then realise what he lost. I think at some point very soon there will be a leap of 1yr or so. After the baby is born (or during her pregnancy) she will pursue a music teaching career and take care of the baby with Rehaan and his family's help. Its possible that Rehaan will try to get her introduced into the music industry and when her name is well known.. Ria and Raj will hear abt her and thats when Raj-Ria-Sudha will cross paths again. He will then see that Rehaan and Sudha are not married and Sudha has a kid. By this time, Raj and Ria's reln will be full with nagging, fights, etc. Raj will begin to question the allegation he put on Sudha and wonder why Sudha-Rehaan never got married. And the story will go from there...

What do u guys think? As for me, I think this storyline has tremendous potential and it can hook the viewers to it if they handle it well. The cast of Roshni are doing a splendid job which will add to the storyline being a hitπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Kru u beat me to it, i was going to post something on future storyline. After my afternoon nap, having tea i was thinking of Raj and Sudha. I would really like the future storyline to go the KANK way.

Just like my SRK and Rani are separated and still in love with each other. They do not contact each other thinking the other is happy in their world. When for whom they get separated bring them back together and they get married.

It would be so so so very nice if in the end Raj decides he loves Sudha so much that he cant marry Rhea, and Sudha does not marry Rehan and years later Raj / Sudha paths cross and they find out each has not married any1 else cause they are still in love with each other, and they start afresh.

i would really like Raj to ditch Rhea saying he is in love with Sudha and cant marry any1 else.

Ashu-n-Sush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Yesterday's episode was such a heart breaking one. Ashima's acting was so intense and brilliant. She truly is an awesome actress, and she has totally shown justification to her character. The scene when Sudha broke down in front of Raj pleading to him to believe her, truly my heart cried with her and she was in so much pain by Raj's hurtful words that she betrayed him and his family. I can't understand why he cudn't see the pain and truth in her eyes, when she kept telling him that she loves only him. Its like he won't even give himself a chance to listen to what sudha is saying... but has opened himself to the poison Ria is spewing. And on top of it, he tells her that he is getting married to Ria. He doesn't even realise how deep a grave he is digging for himself and his parents. But after how he treated Sudha today, he completely deserves Ria. He will learn the truth the hard way.

This is what I think is in store for the future -

Rehan will begin to look for Sudha, and he will find her. But she will make him promise never to tell Raj that he found her. And he will oblige by it. He will take care of her during her pregnancy, and not let Raj know abt anything.  Raj and Ria may get married.. and he will begin to see her true colors when she mistreats his parents. And he will then realise what he lost. I think at some point very soon there will be a leap of 1yr or so. After the baby is born (or during her pregnancy) she will pursue a music teaching career and take care of the baby with Rehaan and his family's help. Its possible that Rehaan will try to get her introduced into the music industry and when her name is well known.. Ria and Raj will hear abt her and thats when Raj-Ria-Sudha will cross paths again. He will then see that Rehaan and Sudha are not married and Sudha has a kid. By this time, Raj and Ria's reln will be full with nagging, fights, etc. Raj will begin to question the allegation he put on Sudha and wonder why Sudha-Rehaan never got married. And the story will go from there...

What do u guys think? As for me, I think this storyline has tremendous potential and it can hook the viewers to it if they handle it well. The cast of Roshni are doing a splendid job which will add to the storyline being a hitπŸ‘

INTERESTING ONE!!!

ganguli thumbnail

Friends very nice to read your opinions .I have to say something here , πŸ˜›
that

************ I think Rehan's character may go from this show , because we all know that a *************new character is going to introduce very soon name: " Mausi " so I think she will take care of her (& of course her baby ), Sudha will try to attempt a suicide but " Mausi " will save her ( according to the story ) , & after some time we( & of course Sudha ) will see  that the " mausi " & Sudha's mom are friends or relatives , so " Mausi " is like her mom , isn't it ? .

************************On the other side , I think Raj's parents will return from " Tirtha " 

( Friends do you notice that Raj is in wheelchair & his parents are in " Tirtha "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,

Friends is it possible  that a child is in a wheelchair & his / her parents are travelling ?!!!!!!!! )

& they will get to know the truth ,

****************************   & I also think that this week Raj may get to know " Riya's originality " ( he may hear the  conversation between Riya & Nalini or  her father )then he will understand that Riya uses his emotions in a wrong way , but then he may lost EVERYTHING .
So from this week both of Raj & Sudha's life will go on separately . 😭

The story is about Love, Sacrifice & betrayal ,&  IT ALL Happens.😭,

1. Raj & Sudha both love at  each other πŸ˜›

2.Sudha sacrifice her life ,her career everything for Raj's career😊

3.Riya betrays Raj 😭& Raj betrays Sudha 😭, Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a combination ? , Isn't it ?.😭

Hi I am Emilie πŸ˜›

Edited by ganguli - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Hey Kru u beat me to it, i was going to post something on future storyline. After my afternoon nap, having tea i was thinking of Raj and Sudha. I would really like the future storyline to go the KANK way.

Just like my SRK and Rani are separated and still in love with each other. They do not contact each other thinking the other is happy in their world. When for whom they get separated bring them back together and they get married.

It would be so so so very nice if in the end Raj decides he loves Sudha so much that he cant marry Rhea, and Sudha does not marry Rehan and years later Raj / Sudha paths cross and they find out each has not married any1 else cause they are still in love with each other, and they start afresh.

i would really like Raj to ditch Rhea saying he is in love with Sudha and cant marry any1 else.

It wud be gr8 if it did happen that way, where either of them don't get married and eventually end up together. I can't wait to see the episode when Raj ditches Ria. Nothing would be better than that. Ria did everything she could to separate Raj and Sudha and nothing worked.. but finally her scheming took effect. But now she will be so overly excited that Raj and Sudha have separated, that will end up commiting an error. She will mess up and let out her truth in all her excitement. Marthika had posted earlier that Raj's mom will find the other half of the letter that Ria did not show Raj. That is very possible. But i'm sure Ria will find a way to justify why she did not give him that part. I just hope Raj begins to doubt her actions and realise that her concerns are fake.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ganguli

Friends very nice to read your opinions .I have to say something here , πŸ˜›
that

************ I think Rehan's character may go from this show , because we all know that a *************new character is going to introduce very soon name: " Mausi " so I think she will take care of her (& of course her baby ), Sudha will try to attempt a suicide but " Mausi " will save her ( according to the story ) , & after some time we( & of course Sudha ) will see  that the " mausi " & Sudha's mom are friends or relatives , so " Mausi " is like her mom , isn't it ? .

************************On the other side , I think Raj's parents will return from " Tirtha " 

( Friends do you notice that Raj is in wheelchair & his parents are in " Tirtha "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,

Friends is it possible  that a child is in a wheelchair & his / her parents are travelling ?!!!!!!!! )

& they will get to know the truth ,

****************************   & I also think that this week Raj may get to know " Riya's originality " ( he may hear the  conversation between Riya & Nalini or  her father )then he will understand that Riya uses his emotions in a wrong way , but then he may lost EVERYTHING .
So from this week both of Raj & Sudha's life will go on separately . 😭

The story is about Love, Sacrifice & betrayal ,&  IT ALL Happens.😭,

1. Raj & Sudha both love at  each other πŸ˜›

2.Sudha sacrifice her life ,her career everything for Raj's career😊

3.Riya betrays Raj 😭& Raj betrays Sudha 😭, Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a combination ? , Isn't it ?.😭

Hi I am Emilie πŸ˜›

Emilie, I read your views on this and must say they are definitley thought provoking. Yes, it is very possible that Rehan's character may come to an end, esp after the article abt mausi's entry. But still, there is a chance that Rehan might find her when she is living with Mausi and she will promise him to keep her whereabouts hidden from Raj and his family. And he will respect her wishes, but will come to visit her every once in a while. And its possible that w/o letting Raj know anything, Rehan will also work at getting Raj and Sudha back together, cuz he may feel responsible in some way for their break up. And it was clear from the thursday's epi. that Rehan suspects Ria's hand in it, and will work at exposing Ria's true intentions to Raj. And ultimately he may be the one to brng Raj and Sudha back together.

You are so right abt Raj's parents. I was thinking the same thing. When their son is in a wheelchair and Sudha is out the whole day teaching... how would any parent just leave thier handicapped son there and go on a pilgrimage, and also keep extending their trip. I too find that a bit odd. And when he has his checkups, even if they are home.. Ria is the one to take him to the doc. Why do the parents not do anything here??

The story line has gotten very gripping and the future episodes are definitely going to get only better.

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Im the first to be a Rehan-Sudha fan πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually Kru, I really wish the story does progress as u said...BUT I read abt Himani Ji's enterance so I think it'll b sumtime before either Raj-Sudha or Rehan-Sudha see each other...I think in the next few weeks wat might happen is Raj will try his best to hate Sudha but fail time n again n think y he still misses her when she 'betrayed' him while Rhea will b in lala land planning her wedding wid Raj which hopefully Meenakshi n her hubby will screw up big time...On the other hand, Sudha will struggle to live knowing such allegations were placed on her n that too by the man she loved so much...After being saved, she will make her kid her life n we might c her strengthening as a woman becus of all these pains n finding her meaning in life...Her awaaz might find roshnii when she might sing in a wedding n mayb there Rehan will cum across her (I hope before Raj does...hehe..) He will try to persuade her to cum live wid his family n might hold himself responsible for the separation of RaSu...Mausi might c him as a good man who cares for Sudha n mayb even in love wid her n might persuade Sudha to try to c her life partner in Rehan as he is a good hearted man...Rehan will work on Sudhas launch while simultaneously her pregnancy will b working up n after she gives birth her launch wud b near...Finally her awaz wud have found Roshnii n thats when like u said Raj-Rhea-Sudha-Rehan will cross paths again...The q is, if ReSu r not married, will Sudha b willing to go back to the man who placed such a hideous accusation on her but is repenting or go to the man who walked wid her in times of distress n happiness...??

If ReSu get married, Im pretty sure the next track mite have sumthing to do wid childs custody...Rhea might try to instigate Raj (assuming if Rhea is still not exposed by then) to get the child back OR if RaSu get together than Im sure there will b moments of happiness before the next trouble cums knocking on their door...

Personally, I want Rehan-Sudha to get married...He is a gr8 life partner...I know Raj-Sudha r awesum...but for me a man who cant walk two steps wid the woman he claims to love in times of need, can never walk the rest life wid her...These were the testing moments of Raj-Sudhas trust n love...n Raj failed badly...Wat is to c is, whether destiny will ever give Raj a chance to get back wat he lost n whether Sudha will b accepting OR will it be too late for Raj....

Since Rehan-Raj r both parallel leads, Im sure their character will go fwd sumhow wid the story unless either one walks out..

Kru u said it perfectly, watever is abt to happen the story is getting really interesting! It has many roads to choose frm n really anything can happen :)

Great DOTW Kru πŸ‘
pragalbha thumbnail
Kruthi, I loved your write-up on the episode!!! πŸ‘
It was wonderful to read all your responses!!!!

I feel, Rehaan and Sudha will not end up together. Sudha will give birth to the baby and raise the baby as a single mother.

Somehow I also feel that Raj did all of this to push Sudha away from himself!!!! I feel Raj created this huge scene to make sure that Sudha does not end up with a cripple and a loser like himself (at least that is what he thinks of himself!!).
Raj will not marry Rhea immediately. I think he will tell her that he first wants to get his legs fixed. Miraculously the next Doctor's report that comes in will show that he is improving. Raj will again start working for Rhea and probably Raj and Rhea might be engaged but I don't think Raj and Rhea will get married!!!
That's my take on the future.
ahem_brahmasmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Kruthi, I loved your write-up on the episode!!! πŸ‘
It was wonderful to read all your responses!!!!

I feel, Rehaan and Sudha will not end up together. Sudha will give birth to the baby and raise the baby as a single mother.

Somehow I also feel that Raj did all of this to push Sudha away from himself!!!! I feel Raj created this huge scene to make sure that Sudha does not end up with a cripple and a loser like himself (at least that is what he thinks of himself!!).
Raj will not marry Rhea immediately. I think he will tell her that he first wants to get his legs fixed. Miraculously the next Doctor's report that comes in will show that he is improving. Raj will again start working for Rhea and probably Raj and Rhea might be engaged but I don't think Raj and Rhea will get married!!!
That's my take on the future.

Hey yaar, I too agree with it. I feel this is how the story may go further.😳

Now Rhea...will first marry Raj and make him hers...but Raj may continue to maintain only a friendship with her. Then Rhea would try to utilize Raj for attaining the success in her career...by making him launch her. Because Rhea wants a man..who can boost the confidence and Raj can be a good supportive partner. Now Rhea want to attain Raj..so that he will be forced to first be hers...and then..support her in launching her career.

Sudha being a not very ambitious kind of girl...won't turn to making a career if she is able to lead a happy married life. Supposing Raj had a job...and then she got married to him...then she would prefer to be a supportive wife and look after his kids..rather than opt for a career in singing. Sudha doesn't have that much career-mindedness. But now..circumstances force her to fight in life...not just for herself but also for their child...who will soon be born into the world.

Sudha has left Rehaan and his kids and gone far away leaving her career as a teacher and...and now....with the entry of the new mausi...into the scenario..I feel there could be a slight twist. I mean...I am thinking of another way in which the story may go.πŸ˜›

There is a probability that Sudha will join with the women who go for singing for these weddings...that is what the mausi would be doing. So Sudha will become a singer for weddings and all and then soon...she will gain wide acclaim among the ladies there. Rhea will be visiting that place perhaps...for some matter and she will find that Sudha is alive and is singing for the marriage parties to earn a living. Rhea will hide that from Raj...and will think of ways to once again launch her career...using Sudha's skills.

So now Rhea wants success in career at the cost of Sudha. So perhaps...she will through some agent..convince Sudha to sell her voice to Rhea. I mean...Sudha will sing all the songs for Rhea...and her voice will be used and Rhea will take up the credits of it. Sudha will be actually singing the songs and listening to tracks sung by Sudha...Raj will feel as if...it is Sudha singing and he will be wonderstruck...that can Rhea sing in Sudha's style of classical music and in such a wide range?πŸ˜†

Rhea..apne agent ke through...Sudha se gaane record karvaayenge..at a small amount of money...and Sudha perhaps will do it for the sake of her kid. Rhea will keep her identity hidden and she will keep the whole business hidden from Raj as well as Sudha or Rhea will convince Sudha to do it...so that both Rhea and Raj gets success in their own careers.😳

So Rhea will use Sudha's voice to become famous.  Raj may lateron get suspicious...as only Sudha's voice can touch his soul like that and Rhea's voice never touched him. Maybe Raj will investigate on it...and find out..that Sudha is the awaaz behind Rhea. Sudha's awaaz will get roshni...but now she should also get due credits and fame which she deserves.

Maybe Raj will bring her to limelight and will also come to know of what Rhea did to him and Sudha. Raj will catch the true villain...Rhea red-handed and perhaps...flash her fake and evil intentions in public..thus demeaning her...then he will leave her. Raj will help Sudha attain the fame...that is due to her and then just like her voice....she will also be in the roshni.😳

Rhea..perhaps may end up in mental asylum or kill herself in the frustration...as she would lose both Raj...and the fame she made using Sudha. Khalid Hassan will support Raj and Sudha and Rehaan will help Sudha and Raj realise that they are meant for each other...and then they will get officially married in front of the whole world.. The serial may end up with Sudha becoming the successful singer and Raj officially launching an album of hers. This could be one probability of the way..the story may move.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Thanks teesh, glad you like the DOTW. The story has taken such an interesting turn that there are so many possibilities the story can turn to. I read your views and predictions... and they were awesome. With the entry of Mausi and after today's epi thank god Sudha has her, when everything was going wrong for her and even ended up with a bunch of losers at the police station. Seeing Raj and Ria together, she may feel Raj's loss from her life even more.