Have a video request post it here!!!

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

OK after getting a thousand PMs everyday for videos and having the Help Desk isnt helping at all. So here we are with just the Video reequest post. If u want any video and after searching cannot find it. Then post it here and i will get that for u as soon as possible!😊

Easy enough. So now no more of using the Help Desk for Videos request...As soon as i see one i will trash that post!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope my job wont get tougher now!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

A big thanks to universe_megha for helping so much with organizing SBS forumπŸ‘

Love and Regards,

Supriya, Nishtha and Saraa

SBS Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes i have a request i want the video when pallavi subhash aka fauri of kaa in sbs plzzz send me the video.plzzzzz send me i wanna seeee plz if u do soo thanxxxxx a lottt plzzzz send me plzzz
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

yes i have a request i want the video when pallavi subhash aka fauri of kaa in sbs plzzz send me the video.plzzzzz send me i wanna seeee plz if u do soo thanxxxxx a lottt plzzzz send me plzzz

Do u remember the date?

Originally posted by: Adil112

3rd november 2007 video plzzzz

Here u go hun:

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys plz plzz help.. can ny1 gimme this vdo wen raj singh arora(uv) n priya wal(ashi) in remix, were shown in sbs?? it was like d winner of some contest was gonna hav dinner wid both of themm. plzzzzzzz plzz help.. this vdo was prolly on d 1st week od september 2005, not sure though. here's a pic of dat--

and this vdo, karan wahi, raj singh n priya wal.. though donno d date of this1--

posted in a new topic lo soz bout dat.. n plz somebody help, will b really really thankfull.. Edited by usharafuddin - 16 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usharafuddin

guys plz plzz help.. can ny1 gimme this vdo wen raj singh arora(uv) n priya wal(ashi) in remix, were shown in sbs?? it was like d winner of some contest was gonna hav dinner wid both of themm. plzzzzzzz plzz help.. this vdo was prolly on d 1st week od september 2005, not sure though. here's a pic of dat--

and this vdo, karan wahi, raj singh n priya wal.. though donno d date of this1--

posted in a new topic lo soz bout dat.. n plz somebody help, will b really really thankfull..

2005? This forum started in 2006. We have all the videos from that year on but not for 2005!😳

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

2005? This forum started in 2006. We have all the videos from that year on but not for 2005!😳

OH! ok, nyways fanx 4 telling..

SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plz post the episdoe where Aditya Narayan was interviewed when he sang Himesh songs... it was during a promo concert of SRGMP way in the begining!!! 😊
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usharafuddin

OH! ok, nyways fanx 4 telling..

Thanks for understandingπŸ€—...I am feeling terrible not able to help uπŸ˜³πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: SonPan

Plz post the episdoe where Aditya Narayan was interviewed when he sang Himesh songs... it was during a promo concert of SRGMP way in the begining!!! 😊

Do u remember the date and year?😳

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone help me with the SBS video when Kumkum was to take a leap & Husein & Juhi were interviewed on why they agreed to continue after the leap & what would be happening...the links on zippyvideos only play halfway 😭
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone post the vedio of prc special episode
plz i want HQ downloadable vedio