BRIEF UPDATE OF 31ST OCT

pushkala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello friends.......Just wanted to give a brief update of oct31st to the readers who r unable to watch the video.Plzzz take it lite if there r any mistakes......it goes like this....
  • Bhavna apologises to Manoj saying that she has done the Brahmchari vrat on the saying of Bapuji.Manoj in turn feels bad for hurting Bhavna who supported him when the other family members went against him.Meanwhile,bapuji comes to their room where Manoj questions Bapuji on instigating Bhavna against him.Bapuji gets angry on Bhavna and orders her not to come to him if she needs any help hereafter.
  • Sneha calls Pranav to say she is in Delhi and haven't known yet about Hetal.
  • Jyothi tells Amar that hereafter she is not going to listen to any of the bahus in the house nor take care of them.
  • Funny convo b'tn Parag and Jyothi's bro where he spills that he has to remind everyone abt maa's b'day which is coming soon.
  • Maa wants to call Sneha's dad and know abt his health.Bapuji is abt to dial the number and Pranav gets tensed.Sneha's father answers the phone and tells them he has cancer.They ask him to take good care and Bapuji advises him to come to Mumbai for treatment.Sneha's father doesn't agree and tells them he's fine there.They want to talk to Sneha but r told that she has gone to bring the medicines.
  • Gudiya is crying.Alisha and Bitto r abt to lift her and take her to Bhavna.Meanwhile,Bhavna comes scolding them on how they tried to lift Gudiya and asks them to never lift her.Jyoti ges angry at her and chides that of supprting the one who doesn't want the baby but scolding the ones who take care of the baby.They start arguing and Maa comes in b'tn and takes the baby away saying she would give it to them when the quarrel gets over.
  • Parag and Bapuji r discussing Maa's b'day celebrations when Maa comes and is not interested in the celebrations.she wants to go to Sneha's maayke for her b'day as she doesn't feel good here.
  • All the children come to Maa and ask for forgiveness,when Maa says she will stay here only when Jyothi and Bhavna say sorry to each other.They donot speak and Maa asks Pranav to book her tickets to Sneha's place.Pranav calls Sneha and tells her to comeback as noone knows she is in Delhi.Maa hears this and is shocked........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! There are some issues with my DISH connection, so this update was very timely for me :) I will look fot tonite's update tomorrow if my DISH issue doesn't get resolved 😛
pinkdiamond thumbnail
thanks for grt detail update
pushkala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much dear friends......i shall try to update tomorrow also if someone needs