Resham Tipnis enters Baa Bahoo Aur Baby

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Resham Tipnis enters Baa Bahoo Aur Baby

Resham Tipnis aka Trisha of Sahara One's Ghar Ek Sapna has entered Star's Baa Bahoo Aur Baby. After Pravina's (Vaishali Thakkar) exit, Resham come in as her younger sister Devaki. She has been roped in to fill up the gap of Pravina.

"I have not replaced Vaishali but entered as her younger sister in the show. It would have been dicey if I was to replace her. I don't like replacement as audience's start comparing you with the former character. It's not justice as each individual has different qualities and it's not possible to imitate," says Resham.

Elaborating on her role, she further explains, "Devaki possesses some similarity of Pravina - like she can't remember names and there is resemblances in the way she talks. Devaki will be taking care of Pravina's children. My role is full fledged and later it's goanna be stronger when Pravin (Pravina's husband) comes into the picture."

So what's next twist in the tale? "Devaki and Pravin fight like Tom and Jerry but they also patch up very soon. Slowly Pravin will realize that I'm doing my duties well. There are chances of them being together. Baa will feel that Devaki and Pravin should get married. It's going to be a major change in the show," she quips'.

So will Resham be able to fill the place of Vaishali? Hope her entry brings a rise in the TRP's of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
not devki and pravin nooooooooooooooooo 😭

thanx for sharing
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Hmmmm waiting to see interaction btwn pravin and devki.. wondering.. how he will face it and tackle the situation...
crazy_lil_gurl thumbnail
OMG..pravin and devki can't get 2gether everr..
but both of then fighting will b so funny..i wanna c dose partts...it'll be awesomme..