Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
dii is bowled over by him..... 😆

i mus say he has a gud personailty
Msgracious thumbnail
oh ya....he has a very strong personality..ya he plays ravan n a good actor..super screen presence
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
still no stats... man queenie mission ka kya hoga koi baat nahi...i am flying to mumbai to take his stats personally...

😆

Originally posted by: LadyZaib

still no stats... man queenie mission ka kya hoga koi baat nahi...i am flying to mumbai to take his stats personally...

😆

I know mam, mission incomplete  man, lets call Sameera she will break rules and get us the info! 😆

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ dii, den who will come 2 save her...sam or abhi??? 😕 😆 😆
I will save her this time! 😆
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^wow ek aur mission, dii...airforce mein jane ka koi plan tu nahin hai... 😆 😆
Nahin re, jab abhi saat mein hai toh no reason to fear na! 😆 😆 😆 We can accomplish anything! 😆 😆 😆
zara2801 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di, i found a DNA article for you dated November 2006.. here it is.. 😃 & a pic too.. 😳 :

But still, after a 15 year struggle, Narendra Jha has landed the title role.

Premiering tonight is the mythological series 'Raavan' (Zee). Playing the lead part to the hilt is actor Narendra Jha. The actor has been in the entertainment industry for the last 15 years. "I was one of the 10 faces finalized by ABCL with Sharman Joshi and me topping the list," he says.

He went on to do shows like 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', the title role in 'Thief of Baghdad' (Zee), Sanjay Khan's 'Jai Hanuman', amongst others.

'Raavan' almost didn't happen. "When director Ranjan, with whom I had earlier worked in 'Jai Hanuman', called me up for this role I refused it outright. But he told me to listen to the narration because the presentation of the character was different from what was perceived. On hearing it, I instantly fell for the character."

About his (in)famous character, he says, "Raavan, according to me, was a self-made man with no royal support to elevate him to the status he came to. He was a great strategist too. It will be challenging to play a learned man whose only sin was that he kidnapped Sita."

How did he prepare for the role? "I have been gifted with a good personality. So I didn't have to work on the physical aspect. Also, I had no problem with speaking Hindi since I hail from Bihar. But yes, I have tried to play the character without any pre-conceived notion of Ravan which is a difficult task by itself because just the mention of the name spells 'negative'," he signs off.

Cheers, Zara.. 😳
zara2801 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't seem to find more on him, sorry..