Quick update 29th oct

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey

Hope everyone is havin a good day.. wow i made it in time 😆 [well considering the time chnage 😆]

anyhu.. you may have or not heard that meera AKA pallavi has said that she will be playing JWs wife..

So members made a petition Click here to signto save the JB jodi... feel free to add ur name on if you want 😃

No pics today.. woah im tired so there will be loads of typos

-----------------

* JB are takin arshirwaad and all the others from mausi.. jigs says take ur time cumin bk  hehe..
she asks the family members to keep the love in the house, she wants to see this love when she comes bk..
Daadi is soo cute she says only buddhis go to the trip shes goin on,.. AWww..

* Ranvir asks for some siggis on some documents and Jai goes to read it and Ranvir is kinda scared.. mausi butts in tlkin to him.. and Jai says he will sign it.. (DHOL PLAYS!! chake de.. sorry i like that tune! 🤣 )and ranvir is relieved..

GHANTEES plays.. Ranvir has now got the power of attornity in his name! 😲 (takle me akal hain!!! 😲 )

* JB leave mausi at the station and says he wont repeat his mistake of not trutsin eachother .. aka misunderstanding..

Bani says she feels shes done wrong to jai.. and hugs mausi..

Raashi knws what ranvir has done and is about to go down to tell the family.. GHANTEES kick in.. and Ranvir says please give me one chnace have faith in me... and come to durga ma tika at 10 and u'll see what im plannin..

Bani is water the tulsi plant and praying.. hyms in the background.. the kids ask why she prays.. and gives the explanation on the light and helping the family.. and she explains sweetly.. and the mother tune kicks in.. new lyrics in a way.. its mxed with relgious hyms.. and the mysterious kala haath /glove man is there..

Bani hears Ranvir on the phone sayin that a lady with papers will go to the mandir and i want her killed.. 😲 hey ranvir has lines today..

WAT A BLOOPER!! Bani says hu is it and hu was gna be killed at tweleve!! i mean it was ten!!!!

Jai is at office and meera asks a personal Q and he shouts at her.. but then he starts laffin.. sayin he was wonderin if anyone is actually got scred of him anymore hehe.. and then he tlks about Bani sweetly.. about smiling and he says he wants to teach her to smile.. and asks her to forget it and she will find a future hubby... and offers to drop her home.. [hes really chatty with her then his own wife! 🤣]

in car Bani worried danraj calls her and tells her about the place daksh and anamika got married.. but gets blackmailed again..

Bani reaches the place, she spots a gyal.. and saves Raashi from being stabbed.. and Bani and her have a chat.. [how odd!] and Bani is shoved to one side.. and Raashi to me looks like shes stabbed..

Ranvir is at the scene.. and says you wasted ur life, i told you and he says he had to do this.. and he says that the person was right when they said that a woman is stupid.. HEY MISTER!!!!! 😲

Raashi is alive [hahah! its defo a K serial!] and Bani comes to scene.. and Bani says she knew it was you and they had planned it.. and Bani in flashback had pushed the stabber down the hill.. and Ranvir says u have no evis to prove what i was planning.. he grabs the papers and rips em.. [evis gone..]

Jai is at the scene and so is Adi and Jigs [hey its a wicked episode!  in a way hehe]  and OMG! Ranvir is shouting and so is Adi.. about the whole property.. Adi slaps ranvir tweice, third time Ranvir goes to slap Adi and Jigs butts in slapping Ranvir and Jigs slaps him upto 4 no 5 times.. Jigs SHOUTS OMG this scene is the BEST till date according to me!! Jigs slaps him again..and again.. she says she will hit hm! and slaps him again and again..and says she cant belive her son wanted to kill Raashi.. i think the coutn was 12.. and Ranvir is taken away by police!

Jai tells Raashi not to worry and she will live like the daughter of the house..

Jigs is cryin and Bani tries to make her feel better and then they tlk about how ranvir had chnaged thru time.. he was sanyaasi.. got married to rashi..Raashi ill.. Rano marriage.. Raashi back.. and says he is NOT a doll... [Jigs is good ehere! 👍🏼  and says jai shouldve given him a chnace.. and Bani shouts at her sayin he tried to kill someine!

and Jigs shouts sayin that yo utoo are here for the money!! and you havent taken revenge from my son you are takin revenge from me! [OMG she says all this in one go.. mashallah!] and she challenges Bani sayin do what you like.. and diwali will be be dhoom dham as YOU WONT BE THERE YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT! 😲

she says no light for you, etc etc haila.. wat a curse! [Ash stole the show! wow shes sooo good.. im suprised her voice is there!]

Henna x

PS do watch the slappin scene!! 😉

Edited by Henna 786 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
ooo thxxxx

pallivi playing wife to jai   :oEdited by smiles_uk - 16 years ago
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Ranvir kills Raashi?? *shocked*...
pinkdiamond thumbnail
thanks for update, KS is out of storyline
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ranveer just got power of attorney for property that's in his name...smart move.

What a sicko getting a pregnant women killed.........😡
Edited by divan - 16 years ago
nikita28 thumbnail
Hi Henna,

Thank you for the update and Jai's pic....what's that all about.

Hmmmm Jai Laughing around with Meera, and he wants to teach her to smile...fishy....I hope when he say's don't worry you will find a hubby, he's not talking about himself....is this an indication of the future..... 😕.

Nikita
memsaab thumbnail
I missed the counts... slapped soooo many times. 😆 😆 😆 but oh she is again saying things to Bani...
Henna 786 thumbnail
yeh i never calculated the slaps.. but it was WICKED! 😆
memsaab thumbnail
oh my god... jigyasa can really talk non-stop... or should I say scream and blame Bani
Henna 786 thumbnail
i knw!! she was SCREAMING.. but she has a good voice! 😆