babbu mann - one night stand....lol

Jazzzy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

o.k. when i first heard about this song i thought it was a joke but then i actually listened to the song and recently saw the video and cant stop laughing

a famous punjabi singer like babbu mann singing in half hindi and half english and saying "i want to have a one night stand with you" 😆. lol what was he thinking when he recorded this song?!?!

you can check the song out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4uWstkf9U

plz comment 😳

Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheri thumbnail
the songsd soo lame he looks so dumb! 😆 😆 😆

usually i love his songs but this ONE 😆
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh man why the hell did he make such a lame song... it aint even funny... the guyz tapped that video is... just something else..... delete ittttttttttt lol... gosh babu maan wanted to get famous with the girls na... thats why he did it saala gadha.... 😡 😡 😡 yea his other songsssss are good...meaningful... what kind of example is he setting... bandar kissi thaan da.... 😆
jassiee. thumbnail
whoaa!! What a pathetic song!! What was he thinking when he wrote and recorded this song?? 😕 Thats just innapropriate!! Hmm... Babu Maan needs to get beat up!!!!!!What a looser, making a stupid and lame and just dusgusting song like that 🤢 😕
~*manai*~ thumbnail
sukhi i am with you what an idiot and he does not say it right either he used too have good song like meri miss india! and like pind paira lagda! now that his hair is long he is like a loser!!!!!!! he sings songs that are horrible what happened to the pure punjabi essence! now its this modern crap! 😡
one night stand ka lagda! 😡
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Man.. i remember this song.. but i had never seen the clip 😳 firstly its kinda hilarious how he keeps flicking his hair and thinks hez so hot.. "can i haba wan naeet stand with ju" i mean wat the hell 😆🤣 wat a loser

But honestly.. thats jus sick, and pathetic.. how can u even say that to anyone, let alone release an entire song about it?! mental i tell u

im seriously wondering if he even knows wat he was sayin.. does he even kno the meaning? sure doesnt seem like it 🤔
-Pinky- thumbnail
LMFAOOOOOOOOO 🤣 OMG WHATS WRONG WITH HIM??luvneet, i bet he doesn't know what it means! 😆 cuz why would someone sing that song?its ughh sickk!
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xx..uvt..xX

Man.. i remember this song.. but i had never seen the clip 😳 firstly its kinda hilarious how he keeps flicking his hair and thinks hez so hot.. "can i haba wan naeet stand with ju" i mean wat the hell 😆🤣 wat a loser
[🤔

LMFAOO yaa he says it like that!! 🤣
preeti015 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_craze

whoaa!! What a pathetic song!! What was he thinking when he wrote and recorded this song?? 😕 Thats just innapropriate!! Hmm... Babu Maan needs to get beat up!!!!!!What a looser, making a stupid and lame and just dusgusting song like that 🤢 😕

That is what i don't get about him.... he is such a good singer... I loved his songs....usually B grade singer or actor try to move up and want to get some respect in society... but with Babu Mann moving from  A grade list to B grade what is with him... I loved his all songs but one night stand and some songs in Mera Gham 🤢.. he sure doesn't respect women...

Jazzzy thumbnail
babbu mann is goin plain crazy. first he makes a movie (rabb ne banaiyan jodian) which was nearly horrible, and now this song/album. every album he had before this was awesome and i dont know what he's tryin to prove by doin this. 😕