jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

sorrie guyz..i woke up late and then was bz wid my niece!!!

It was a shocking episode yesterdae but I truly loved it!!!!

-Faiba and Jyothi questioning of her super duper plan and Sneha is saying she isn't aware of such plans......

-Manoj is shouting at Bhavna saying how cud she make such a big decision without his approval cuz he is her husband...Bhavna is telling him to lower his voice as Gudiya is sleeping....Then Bhavna just goes away

-Bhavna tells Faiba,Jyothi and Sneha that she is doing this for the goodness of her baby as she very knows Manoj that he wants a second baby and if itz a girl,he'll be shattered and if itz a boy then her Gudiya will be neglected as the boy gets more love from the daddy than Gudiya.....

-Rupesh asks Amar wad is a brahmachaari vrath..Amar is hesitating wad to tell him...Amar sed that first u r a bachelor=brahmachaari and then u r not after married but Rupesh didn't reallie understand but Amar was basically running away from him.....Rupesh bumped into Mansukh but Mansukh was covering his face!!!πŸ˜†And Mansukh fooled him by saying that if he were to say it to a girl, then she will agree to marry Rupesh immediately...Lol Mansukh i loved that!!!!

-Mansukh is at the kitchen looking at Daya making jalebi and he loved eating them and both recall those days when chota Manoj got scolded by Mansukh and he kept on saying for a yr that his babuji scolds a lot but soon after a yr, his brahm got broken.....Mansukh is wondering abt the bada Manoj now and when he will reform...

-Manoj asks every1-Bhavna,Karan,Jyothi,Daya but all disagree to haf nashta together as a family and then Mansukh sed that they will not eat together and Manoj gets angry as to why every1's neglecting him and Mansukh tells him this is just the way his daughter cud be feeling if she had been a bit older.....But Manoj doesn't feel regretful abt wadeva he had sed.....

-Bhavna is worried abt Manoj and how he had just gone out from home like that...Just then Rupesh is wondering where the marriage bureau ppl is as he want to tell them abt his bramachaari vrath...Just then sweetie pie Pranav comes and he is misunderstood by Rupesh as da marriage bureau ppl...Pranav gets irritated and gets in but is stopped by Rupesh and then Jyothi and Bhavna comes and introduces Pranav to Rupesh and vice versa

-Bhavna shows Pranav her Gudiya and Pranav looks at Bhavna,recalling how she had hurt Sneha and how Sneha had high hopes which got broken and how Sneha got shattered and all,..He just caresses Gudiya and goes to his room.....Sneha basically turns and is all excited to see Pranav....Sneha goes to Pranav and PRanav raises her and turns...lol it was just so romantic..u shud watch it guyz!!!!Pranav sed he reallie missed Sneha and asked Sneha and Sneha reallie missed him  when she realized she wasn't getting Gudiya but now there is no problem btw her and Bhavna...And Pranav told her that he wants to take out for dinner,aand he corrected it by a date...How abt a date,Mrs Pranav Shah...And Sneha sed yes and accepted his cute rose and He told Sneha he's gonna meet his mom first....

-Pranav was stopped by Bhavna....Bhavna asked whatz wrong...Pranav sed that if she cared abt him, she shudn't have broken the vada she made to Sneha but Bhavna sed she is extremely sorrie but she too is a mother and she very well knows how much he is hurt because of her decision.....Sneha comes and wants to explain to Pranav but he goes to his room and sits on the bed,lowering his head with his hands on his face...Sneha goes thr and explains to him that intially she was angry too but she put herself in Bhavna's shoes,she sed she wud haf done the same and asked Pranav to smile......Pranav sed u have a very big heart,Sneha and Sneha says of course she knows it but Pranav has occupied most of it!!!😳😳

-Daya asks Mansukh to come and forget everything and eat dinner wid da entire family

-Mansukh comes and asks Pranav why he tookkk so long to come back and he sed the previous work was pending so that he had to finish all of that and so he was late and Daya told him that Sneha missed him extremely and he smiled and sed that he knows!!!They were all waiting for Manoj but Manoj is nowhere of sight...There wasn't any office work as it was a chutti of Dussehra.....Bhavna calls Manoj's friends and all but no sign and at last, Manoj comes home drunk making a scene that he will eat by myself and he goes to take but he falls on the floor a bit distant from Mansukh's shoes.....Every1's filled wid tears at Manoj's state but no one moved!!!

Cheers,

Jassie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vineeshaa thumbnail
Thanx for the wonderful update.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i missed today so thanks jassie...just the day i miss was an interesting epsiode 😭