toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ€—Welcome ATGC-iansπŸ€—

Show starts with VOI contestants singing 'tera aakhe bhool bulaihya.....Hare Ram hare Krishna Hare ram'  from Bhool Bhulaiya  movie .

Annuji And Rajeshwari ji welcome Everyone to the Celebration series with the 6 Finalists from Amul Star Voice of India. only 3 teams today

Todays teams :

Prithvi   Ishmeet  & Irfan

Jal    Priyani & Abbas

Agni   Toshi & Harshit

First round Taal se Taal mila

A rhythm will be played have to sing songs that goes with the rhythm

Prithvi   Doli tharo dhol baje dhol baje...dhol....dhum dhum baaje dhol......(+20)

Oh jai jai shiv shankar .....ghir jaavoongi me mar jaavoongi...(+20)

Jal   aaja udye chel udye ...........Nach baliyee(+20)

Dhjol Bajne laga gauv sajne laga koi lot ke aaya hey...(+20)

Agni   Hum dho premi chat ke uppar ......ara ra ah oh re(+20)

Oh kaike paan banares wala kul jaye band akal ka tala.....oh chora ganga kinare wala(+20)

Score

Prithvi  40

Jal        40

Agni     40

Second Round  Ithwer chela main udhar chela

Have to sing the lyrics given to u to the tune of another song played by the musicians

Prithvi    Chod the sare dhuniya kisi ke liye yeh munasim nahi aadmi ke liye......in 'kaliye ka chamna' tune...(+20)

Kisi disco mein jaye kisi hotel me khaye.koi dekh le na hume yahan......in 'yeh malik tera...' tune(+20)

Jal     Pak chik pak raja babu chel gaya koi jadoo   ....in 'Ab yu na aaye' tune(+20)

Huth ko kya samajthi hey ithna akad thi hey aur college me nayi nayi aaye ekh ladki hey ........in 'sath ke hum safar...' tune(+20)

Agni     Tera mera prem amar phir kyun mujkho lagtha hey dar...... Lyrics in 'tujhe dekha to yeh jaana sanam'  tune....(+20)

arz kiya hey ki mera sapnoo ka oh raj mera dil ka oh rajkumar ... in  ' yehsan tera...  ' tune(+20)    

Scores

Prithvi 80

Jal       80

Agni     80

Third round  Hun dhono hey alag alag

visual of an old movie will be shown have to identify the film and sing the song from the new movie with same name

Buzzer   Agni  film:Ajnabi  ' na chand ka ...mera zindagi me ajnabi ka intezaar hey me kya karoon ajnabi se mujhe pyaar he(+20)

Buzzer  Jal Film:Yaarana   'laya barat laya kushiya banana aaya ....chand bi sath laya...mera piya ghar aaya oh ram ji(+20)

Buzzer  Prithvi  couldn't identify (-10)

Scores

Agni  100

Jal     100

Prithvi 70

Will continue with Rest of the visuals tomorrow, they show Toshi singing ' Dil cheez kya he aap mera maan leegye with chuneri hiding his face and then all singing maste maste maste mast khalander......

Thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed all the songs hope i did justice , I really feel this Episode needs to be watched to enjoy fully😊

Edited by toli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thx a lot for the update i want irfan and ishmeet to win πŸ˜ƒ
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for the update goooooooooood joooooooob
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lydia ur update is equally good as watching...but if u insist will try to watch the show 😳
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update ,lydia 😊......it was nice to hear some good songs from good singers after a long time. it is a musical relief to the ear after the last few episodes πŸ˜† sorry if i offended anyone 😊 Edited by rock&roll - 16 years ago
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the comments everyone 😊