Masthana Masthana

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys,

I know there was another thread to discuss show, but i request the moderators to close that topic since it had some personal discussions in it. We can start fresh here.

After grieving from a much devastated jodi no 1 show, came to suntv ....to watch this one. It was not all that bad this week. The judges comments were good....and not snappy. Mahendran definitely has better chemistry with Neepa....though i like ammu.

I hope they improvise on the talents and do a better job!

Madhu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed Madhu. Linkesh and Subashini is out, Mallika and sanjay was good...even me was shocked to watch their performance 😃
Caryn thumbnail
Good... let's stick to the topic.   ðŸ˜Š

Last weekend I saw the wild cat round. (though I missed some earlier episodes). So who won the wild cat round. I missed the last part. Lata was praised alot that she was dancing well inspite of her ankle injury. Tough! Sorry.... but if accidents happen it happens. If you want to participate, then you participate. I was hoping Ammu would win. For a person who never danced before or performed before, she was dancing very well. Kudos to her even if she did not win.

So now have the partners changed or something? Who is the girl who was the judge? Did she replace Meena or just a guest judge? Another pretentious judge! First pretending she can't speak tamil, then she switches to tamil automatically when she cannot pronounce or find the right word in English. Oh come on! My sister in law felt insulted and called the lady judge names like stupid. I was in shock. 😲   Because my sister in law is a calm person and she never calls people names! Must be my bad influence. 😈
Caryn thumbnail

- sorry, double posting -

Edited by Caryn - 16 years ago
rimasen thumbnail
The other judge was actress Sherin. I think she was just a guest judge. Meena was back this week.

In the wild cat round, unbelievably Lata and Rajkamal won it. But they withdrew from the competition due to Latha's injury. It was very sweet the way Rajkamal said how he can't bear to see his wife suffer.

So, they paired Neepa and Mahendran from the other teams.

This week's comedy round was pretty good. Enjoyable.
Nitipp thumbnail
Mallika and Sanjay indeed performed very well. I hope they continue the same way.

This show is far better than watching crappy Simbhu in jodi no 1, except if they could get rid of Meena and get somebody who could speak tamil for a tamil show. 😡
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ommigod, i know this thread is for mm, but i just wanted to moan about this NEW dance show for kalaigner tv, and it is SUCH a rip off of jodi number one, its worse than mm, because it almost exactly copies jn1...i can't believe they had the audacity to make it...it's called Mannada Mayilada. here's the links:
http://www.londontamilvideo.com/?p=891
http://www.londontamilvideo.com/?p=892
and there's more on the same website

i just watched the first 15 mins.
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx brinny for the video link 😃
i was suprise the way Mallika and Sanjay danced 😉 too good 😃 😃 i hope they dance well in other rounds 😃
Aahaana thumbnail
OMG...thanks for the links Brinny....i badly wanted to see how Kala and brintha master are doing there 😉
Aahaana thumbnail
Arachana and Ranjith got elimintated this week